Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Default Re: Dealing with people like Bart

visit-red-300x50PNG
    But to disregard what everyone is saying as being untrue is stupid.

**DONOTDELETE**

YOU\'RE stupid! YOU!

I\'m rubber you\'re glue
    whatever you say
    bounces off me and sticks to you

nah nah na nah nah

My time and attention are most precious to me. If you let them, advertisers will cram so much crap into your mind that you\'re no longer yourself. Idiots will blatter on and on and on... if you let them.

Sorry, I filter.

I THINK you are STUPID!!!!! NOT me but YOU!!!!

IF you have NOTHING important to say...just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

FTR -Stop being so DUMFOUNDED!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Sure filter, but when you are engaging people in a discussion, whats the point if you just ignor all the points.

When did I mention advertisers? It isn\'t even usefull as an analogy, yes there are people on here who spout nonsense, but also many who don\'t, to disregard them all equally is foolish.

Banned User

I agree. It is very hard to learn something without listening. Someone\'s attitude is negligible on what they say.

I do not know who it is. However, they said they don\'t ever read anything I say, and Watcher, and someone else says.

I know Watcher, for one, MUST have a high libido or SOMETHING, however, I find the points he makes to be as valid, or if not MORE VALID than whoever it was that said that. ( I can\'t rememvber the other one. )

There is more of prejudice than just by race. People have to understand that.

Noone is bad, rather, their actions are considered that way by many, even though their is no good or bad really. I think people should act more like children. No, not by acting stupid as though Elana has so clearly pointed out, but rather, able to enjoy the \"nature\" of life, without any prejudices on anything. Sex is not bad or good, drugs are not bad or good, it\'s your choice, whatever you do. I don\'t think anyone should be able to tell you what to do.

Authority figures are nothng more than people who want everyone to be like them. They also want to control others because it gives them a sense of power.

However, one thing they don\'t realize, the power they feel is not their own, lol. You can\'t tell someone else what to think.

This is not what I did. I was merely arguing that an idea was correct (which it is), this is different from an opinion. I am aguring if something is a fact or not, and it is. Testosteorne DOES effect athletic performance, and for the most part BLACKS DO have more athletic ability. However, like anything, it\'s more of potential. Anyone can not work out, and get fat, etc.

Bart

Phero Pro

Awwww... screw it~ I wouldn\'t even know where to start! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] LMFAO!!

Phero Pro

i have given up on this thread anyways. Bart just go be the sum of your parts while the rest of us strive for more...

Enlightened One

Well all the anymous viewers may find different points of view and responses in threads useful or prefer to totally ignore them. A lot of what i have posted in the past is useful and if the odd thread is useless well so be it, we cant get the target every time. Trial and error and all that. A lot of people around here just like flaming off, it is bound to happen on a large forum of this size and this subject just as long as it doesnt get overboard or in most cases it is just bypassed by the vast amount of posts coming onto the forum, it just gets crowded out so to speak. No one person dominates around here anymore.

Phero Pro

(Gerund <------------- thought it was Watcher that dominated the forum~)

Nice post, by the way, Watcher. Pretty good spelling & appropriate punctuation, nice sentence structure and logical flow to your thoughts, reasonable tone throughout the post...

HEY! Wait just a minute! I\'m on to you, sucka! Who are you, and exactly what have you done with Watcher??!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Default Re: Rone and Sexual Attraction

Thanks for the ref; I\'ll take a look at it soon. I\'ve met Regina Maiworm, and she sent me a copy of her doctoral dissertation (in German, 1993). At that time there were no reports of -rone being perceived negatively. Another confound is the German language--as I learned when a group at a conference had a presentation title that mentioned androsterone. As it turned out, they had studied androstenone, but for some reason there is little distinction between the two, in German. I don\'t think that Regina would be so likely to make a mistake, and besides she wrote about androstenone, androsterone, and androstenol--so obviously she knows there is a difference.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Rone and Sexual Attraction

It\'s interesting that the more recent 3 phero formulations I\'ve seen surfing the web (e.g, P10) have less and less -rone. Again I conclude nothing. I do still suspect a bit of it helps in combination.

Re: -none, it is interesting that research is now starting to acknowledge the role of dosage in determining positive vs. negative effect, as forum members have been saying since day 1. As usual, the cutting edge is maintained by practitioners.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information