Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Intresting study...Pheromones work best on........

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I decided to use PPA today.

I think it\'s a curve...Ie, no pheromones equals less effect, and too much equal less...I have had better results with PPA than pure none.

Anyway, I was wondering on some things....

Really on the EFFECTIVENESS of phermones.

This was due to a variety of reasons. First of all, I notice that, while taking DHEA, and after lifting, I seem to get the same hits as pheromones.

Anyway....When I was wearing pheromnes, I would notice people looking at me, (girls) and etc...I\'ll give you an example of the latter.

So, anyway, I tried it again.

1. None and rone (the ONLY sexual TYPE available ANYWAY work best on girls that like high tesosterone guys.

2. The guys that these girls like with high testosterone is either black guys, Mexicans, or other type of foreigns.

Well, when I was wearing pheromnes, I noticed CERTAIN people looking at me......I stopped for a while, that seemed to stop (except after I would work out). I figured maybe they never really worked.

In addition to people AROUND me acting more aggressive...

The MAIN thing I noticed.

I put them on....Just a swab behind each ear and the rest rubbed over body and clothes.

Anyway...

I\'m walking down the halls....And this girl, that\'s with her boyfriend (Mexican boyfriend!) This is the SAME girl that always looked at me when I was weraing the pheromnes. I had figured m maybe I\'m just imagining it...Howver, when I stopped using pheromones, that same thing stopped.

Well, SURE ENOUGH...I\'m walking down the halls. She is with her boyfriend....I come walkign the other way, she turns her head around and stares at me (not really stares, but...hwatever).... I figure...Ok....

So, anyway, I\'m in lunch..I get up to throw my food away, and some other girl looks right at me (COINCIDENTALLY I ALWAYS see her talking to some black dude (correlation with blacks and mexican loving white girls? I THINK SO!)

So, anyway....More stuff like that....

But, I\'m going to get on the bus....Same girl that was with her Mexican boyfriend, walks by....Looking strait ahead...Once she comes to where I am standing at, she turns her head and looks strait at me for 2 seconds.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I got a LOT of the girls giving me a quick glance, and than looking away...Probably...half to 3 quarter of a second glance. Normally they wouldn\'t look to see anything, but with pheromones, or after I have worked out every time I\'m walking, and I\'m behind some girl, they start looking behind them, a lot of times like 4 or 5 times within a minute...

Anyway... So, there it goes.

The only problem is...I don\'t know how to talk...I don\'t have confidence. I mean, I have confidence I have nothing to say....

It just seems SO INTERESTING to me, how someone can say they LOVE soemoen and yet I COME UP and now all the sudden they FORGET who they are with....

Pretty much, whenever I\'m there, they forget about whoever they are with...

Oh, I forgot to mention, aside from girls acting like clutz, being embarrassed, etc...

I get asked byt he dudes aggression types of quetions after working out or, while on dhea, or ESPECIALLY using the mones.

Just, stuff like, talking about who\'s going to fight who, who would win what fight....Who\'s ass of some girl they\'d like to smack, who they\'d like to f**...Or, telling me look at that girl over there, etc. I suppose they figure I am someone they can tell because I have high tesosterone levels and want the same thing....Which, is true, even without mones, I believe I am a very aggressive person, however, I using something called self-control a lot of the times.

Oh, and I MAY be just imaging this..I REALLY think this should be explored, this happens a lot just with DHEA and working out..

The EVER FAMOUS...Ass showing...No, I\'m not joking...It ALWAYS happens, SOMEHOW some GIRL\'S ASS SOMEHOW goes in your sight....She will bend over to do something as simple as tie her shoe or do this, do that....Or, if she is standing strait, and I am the other way, she will to where I can see her ass...No problem with that...Got\'s my vote, however, the bending over should be explaored, I have heard very little about that, I KNOW that has to do SOMETHING with pheromones. I think it\'s up there SOMEWHERE with twirling the hair, etc...In fact I don\'t even KNOW if the girls KNOW they are doing it...They just figure....I should turn this way, or I should bend over. I don\'t know.
    But, it\'s definately something I have noticed.

Bart

Banned User

Default Re: Intresting study...Pheromones work best on........

You put on pheormonones and all the sudden the girls like Anna Kournakoava...Oopss....My shoes got untied, damn, there they go again...These things wont\' stop getting untied...Maybe if I pull my skirt up some more it will help? lol

I forgot to add that part...

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Intresting study...Pheromones work best on....

You\'re right, Bart. Drop the pencil, spill your purse, tie your shoe, get the file from the bottom file drawer ... .... BUSTed, you busted us. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol

Banned User

I wonder if a girl will still act this way if she knows a man is wearing phero\'s I mean if someone told her ahead of time and explained it.

For example FTR if someone told you that guy over there was wearing phero\'s etc... would you be able to see him in is true form or would you go all freaky??

Wow we are animalistic ehh.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have no idea. One thing I have noticed since I started reading this forum is that I do flirting behaviors unconsciously and before I can stop myself when I\'m attracted to someone. I\'ve caught myself hair flipping and it shook me up. I didn\'t realize before that I actually did that as much as I do. So while I would like to say that I would be so astute as to not be overly influenced by the pheromones, I wouldn\'t bet on it. I would like to think I wouldn\'t go all freaky. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

i think bart is onto something. However i don\'t think black and spanish guys specfically like white girls (they like (hetro)guys off all races like women) I think the girl likes them for whatever reason (probably test). I don\'t think their high test levels are because of their race -- more of culture (exercise and dietry habits). I mean look at germans,scandivans, even the english -- pretty pale people but mostly high test. Some of the biggest bodybuilders are from there (gunter sckilmeph(sp?), DORIAN YATES,Jean Pierre Fux, and lee preist is probably of that line -- IMHO him and Paul Dilet (black guy) have the best genetics in bodybuilding). And have you ever watch the ESPN strongman competitions??? All east europeans -- FREAKY huge and strong guys. My 1/2 bother\'s father is german -- and he can bench about 450 and bend metal rods. I just think that american males for the most part suffer from lowered test levels because of lack of exercise and the poor food availiable in the US.

Banned User

Pretty good points druid, I come from two contrasting backgrounds a Irish/german/little dutch then a Jamaican type of carribean background. Now at 15 (now 17) I could bench 225 pounds without ever excersizing at all, maybe more. This came directly from my mothers european side (mainly irish/some german little dutch) My mothers brothers especially my uncle dano benches 350-400 pounds and he is a fat ass now and 40, so things like natural strength/test can come from all ethnic groups and especially the Northern europeans etc.. but your conditions in life are even more important and with 60% of americans overweight thats not a good sign.

Phero Pro

that is why I make it a serious point to get to the gym and control my diet (low carb and no trans fats)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

DHEA and pheros, -none and ethnicity, girls displaying their pubes for your perusal, all these topics have been discussed in the forum. For instance there is a current DHEA/pheros thread.

Incidentally research suggest thus far that -nol is a sexier phero than -rone, at least by itself.

Banned User

Wrong! Genetics....

Blacks and Mexians ALWAYS have more testosterone, will ALWAYS jump higher, run faster...

Don\'t believe me? You race against one of them, try to outlift them (the ones that aren\'t thin...) or try to jump higher.

But, no, pretty much ALL research done correlates with that ESPECIALLY blacks.

For the most part, not just dark SKIN, but darker HAIR has to do a lot with it.

The way it works is....If you are white, you easily get too much skin, if you are black, you don\'t get enough.

In fact, that\'s how to keep from getting skin cancer, you can\'t get too little, but not too much....In fact, those who get too LITTLE ie, BLACKS!!! Have more skin cancer than that of whites...I think it matters MORE with the hair color as a factor if anything else.

But, the reason why the white guys lift are the bodybuilders etc...Is because, you can ALWAYS make up for tesosterone. I mean, if I have less testosterone, I can go get more (You DO KNOW that Dorian Yate\'s monthly steroid bill is probably bigger than your YEARLY grocery bill right?!)

And, Germans do have more tesosteron I believe. Skin color is not as much to do with it as ethicity. The ONLY reasons Germans have fair skin is because Germany is COLD! I am German, lol...I have fair skin if I didn\'t go out in the sun...Like I always say though, you can always make up for what you lack though.

But, the point is....Just look around, most of the black dudes, and the Mexicans work out very little to none, they are always wearing tank tops and are always fairly cut, because of testosterone, German dudes are pretty solid also.

But, the fact remains, blacks and Mexicans have more teostoerone, point blank...No argument. Lifting is more of the amount of time you spend on it... Ie, NEUROMUSCLAR devolopment. Tesotserone DOES have to do with it HOWEVEr, you can always make up for that with androgens, steroids, etc.

And, not true, the current World\'s Strongest Man is Mark Henry. Last time I checked he looks more DARK chocolate than WHITE chocolate!

Bart

Banned User

I thought nol = high...I\'m your friend...

lol

Bart

King of the coupons!

Duid!! Everyone you\'ve named is on the juice! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Genetics!? Not! Genetics doesn\'t come in a needle. It\'s cool though...you should see the faces of those that didn\'t know Arnold was juicing either. All of the world\'s best kept secrets are hidden somewhere in a book. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I\'m pretty sure that testosterone level is not a determining factor in how high you can jump, or how fast you can run. From what I understand, it\'s more about genetics, skeletal arrangement, and whether your physical make-up is comprised mainly of fast-twitch or slow-twitch muscle fibers.

King of the coupons!

I place my $50 bet on G! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<<it\'s more about genetics>>

That sounds right. It\'s all about the genes

Banned User

Oh my God. Of COURSE NOT!

However, the FACT remains, blacks and Mexicans have more testosterone.

Actually, I have ONE test that shows that supplementation with testosterone enthanate increased not ONLY weight lifted but sprint times? Hmm....So, testosterone has NOTHING to do with it?

That\'s not the pont. My point is for the most part they are genetically gifted, and that SHOULD include testosterone.

You look for the tests yourself....

However, the MAJORITY of Blacks and Mexicans have mroe testosterone than pretty much any other race, ethnic group....

You people are so dumfounded. I say one thing, you argue with it...As IF YOU KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT! lol

You place your bet...lol

Whatever.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m dumfounded, it\'s true. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

<<<You people are so dumfounded. I say one thing, you argue with it...As IF YOU KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT!>>>

You are correct. After reading all of your posts on this forum, I have concluded that you are brilliant. As a matter of fact, I am going to nick name you \"Brilliant Bart\" and from now on, whatever you say is law. Hail Brilliant Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Hail, Brilliant Bart! I am terrified, mortified, petrified, and stupefied by you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Not to mention dumfounded.

Banned User

I am not sure what he is trying to say. I have seen many specials on all of this and Genes play a huge role, maybe test is slightly higher in other ethnic groups, but when it comes to complex sports etc... I doubt just having test makes you into a brillant athlete.

I have also seen reports that many Mixed raced athletes like Derek Jeter (Black and Italian) and Jason Kidd (Black and white) and many others are gifted by receiving positive genes from both sides. I don\'t think one race has any better secondary genetics.

Good argument Brilliant Bart

Phero Pro

I didn\'t say it had \"nothing\" to do with it, did I? I said it wasn\'t the determining factor

Furthermore, the practice of isolating one of a number of statements to examine its validity is the basic principle of analytic verification. If the body of a post as a whole contains a fallacy, the other statements therein are automatically suspect. More importantly, any conclusions the author draws are unreliable because they are based on a false premise.

You need to understand these principles whenever attempting to inform or persuade others.

<<I don\'t think one race has any better secondary genetics.>>

I hope you realize that is what I was saying. And when you address Brilliant Bart, please don\'t look him directly in the eyes and remove your hat.

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, FINE! if you\'re gonna be LOGICAL about it ...

Phero Pro

Oh, I know, darn it. Sorry, occupational hazard. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I cudda tolja that, anyway. Of course the value of an athlete is all in his jeans.

Banned User

I know that, you know that, however, all these other NUT HEADS see what you read and see...

Test has nothing to do with race or ethicity....

Wise men talk because they have something to say, FOOLS talk because they have to say something!

Read that over and over until you get it in your thick scull.

You are than a FOOL.

One of Ben Franklin\'s 13 rules.....Silence, LEARN IT! You had NO REASON to post to my post...

That\'s not a DETERMINING ROLE I never SAID IT WAS! Nowhere IN THE POST I said it was!

But, than again, fools talk because they ahve to say something.

Why don\'t you just your mouth blurting out as much jargon as you can think up and quit while you\'re behind.

Jargon....That\'s all you know.

Talk talk talk talk. You know, why don\'t you just read instead of post huh?

Bart

Phero Pro

Your reply speaks for itself~ I understand that you\'ve seen a cat with out a smile, BB, but have you ever seen a smile without a cat?

Banned User

Slightly more testosterone?

lol

Intresting. Do you get your information off of t.v.?

Why are you still thinking as in sports performance?

Every GOD D*MN TIME I post it gets turned into SH*T...An WHOLLLLLE nother subject!

Black guys have more tesosterone! Mexicans have more testosterone than whites!

Simple as that...Where did this go into sports performance? I mentioned like a few things on sports performance and there it is!

My post was mostly about... The fact that.....

The None pheromone SEEMS to work BETTER on girls that are attracted to Blacks and Mexicans, which would SEEMINGLY accordinate to their tesosterone levels.

This is what happens...

Someone posts....Someoen sees 1 reply...Doesn\'t bother...Utnil a BUNCH of people relpy.....and FINALLY they respond. They instantly look at the last few posts. Noone seems to be intersted in the TOPIC do they! LOL Just arguing about what some d*mn thing they saw on t.v. or their dumbass thoughts on things.

Bart

<<Wise men talk because they have something to say, FOOLS talk because they have to say something!
    Read that over and over until you get it in your thick scull.
    You are than a FOOL.>>

Simply profound BB....profound

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information