Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Re: Intresting study...Pheromones work best on....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Even speculation is worth arguing over, but only in a civilized manner.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Right -- discussing. Bart does have some interesting ideas.

Phero Pharaoh

stateing it is one thing,,trying to shove it down ppl\'s throats as gospel is another.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sometimes it\'s hard to learn the difference between discussing and arguing or between arguing and fighting. Sometimes you just talk like you\'ve been talked to and you don\'t know any better and you could use a little help and patience. Just a theory. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Intresting study...Pheromones work best on........

Bart,

I\'m all cool with your ideas, they could have some merit. But you will never get any credit if you insult people\'s races by saying stuff like \"all black people can smoke whites in a race.\" Blanket statements make everyone look bad.

Phero Pharaoh

not to mention it\'s a untrue statement. (typo) it might apply as a general type rule but it\'s not gonna be a every time thing like he trys to make it out to be.

Journeyman

Im black/hispanic with a hint of native american and from what Ive seen while using pheros is well very little but I think I got a hit with some SOE gel packs and a scary hit from some of the edge but as far as blacks and hispanics having more test there is a bit of truth to it but also it depends on your genes. Im kinda thin not build but I can run very fast for long distaces but as fr as girls I really dont care about race.

Phero Pharaoh

Ok, you THINK you have more -mones, but can you PROVE it?..nope, it\'s mearly speculation on your part. Until you take part in a extensive study to see if it\'s true or not. And then for every study done one way, there seems to be another study to dispute it in some other way. So that leaves each and every one of us right back to the beginning..and that is each person has a diff chemistry and has to find the balance thats right for them and not someone else. All we can do is try to give each other a starting point or suggestions as to adjustments in one way or another--which may or may not work either. race or color doesnt and shouldnt matter simple because if you took 100 whites they would all need( in most all likely hood) a diff combination of -mones to make it work just right for them..same thing..take 100 blacks and each would need to adjust to fit themselves.

Banned User

wolfe are you saying that nothing can be proven?

T

Journeyman

I just think it depends on your genes because not all blacks are athletic and not al hispanics are athletic but If u did take a hundred black guys or a hundred white guys and conducted an experment on them Im sure you would not get the same result for any two guys no mater the race because everyone is diffrent and I think the study would leave u with more questions however I do not think it is a waste of time to conduct a study like that.

Banned User

I think that some races in general not in universality have certain athletic abilities. I think if you compare a hundred white guys to a hundred black guys in lets say the speed of running, there may be a majority of one or the other who can do whichever faster.

I realize that everyone is different but some traits are found in certain groups more highly. And usually these traits are very fickel and unimporant nothing real major at all.

I\'ve seen no studies on -rone that indicate decreased sexual attractiveness; perhaps you mean -none.

Cauley, J.A., Guta, J.P., Kuller, L.H., Scott,J., & Nevitt, M.C. (1994) Black-white differences in serum sex hormones and bone mineral density. American Journal of Epidemiology, 139, 10, 1035-1046.
    The above also mentions racial differences in Vitamin D; a steroid hormone, which influences testosterone production in testosterone-deficient rats, and which is also increased with sun exposure. Tan skin might therefore be linked to increased testosterone levels (speculatively, of course.)

Ellis, L., & Nyborg, H. (1992) Racial/ethnic variations in male testosterone levels: a probable contributor to group differences in health. Steroids, 57, Feb, 72-75.

Anyone who wants additional references should look at the related papers links from Medline listings.

Banned User

jkohl, I bow to you for you are a great one (no pun or ass kissing intended)

Phero Pro

I don\'t dispute bart\'s conclusion but just the reasoning behind it. I agree that blacks and hispanics high test levels. But like I said I think that is do to a common lifestyle. And bart brings up a good point about the \"ghetto\". If you have ever been to a perdominetly black ghetto -- sports are always being played.

But some counterpoints. I live in south florida and have many hispanic friends. I know one guy who is 1/2 hispanic and 1/2 white. THe hispanic side is dark and he has dark hair and fair skins. He does juice. With the juice he weighs about 5 lbs less than me, and most of his max lifts are about the same as mine. Except legs, I tear him up on legs. I have another hispanic friend who is dark -- and I can curl his max bench press. He rarely works out and eats a diet of crap. I know another guy who is white, and he is way stronger than me, eats an ok diet, and works out regularly. he has also played sports (mostly football) throughtout highschool (he is 20 now). My point is that most white americans have a sh-tty lifestyle(couch and channel surfing) which is not conducive to test levels.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: I can resist anything besides temptation

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1044264002DrSmellThis\">

Guess Bart\'s Emotional Age Here<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">however emotionally old Rasheed Wallace is
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">birth-3 months
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">3 months - 6 months
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"4\">6 months to 1 year
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"5\">1 to 2 years
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"6\">3 to 4 years
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"7\">5 to 6 years
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"8\">7 to 8 years
    above 8 years (oops, ran out of white dots)

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Rone and Sexual Attraction

JVK -- I posted it in the references thread, I believe; last link. I\'m not saying we can conclude anything. Also, how -rone acts in combination (SOE, AE, P10) is a different issue.

Dr. E. Maiworm and W.U. Langthaler (1998): Communication by odour - The influence of Body odour on the attractiveness of men. In: Frosch, P.J., Johanse, J.D. &amp; White, I.R. (eds): Fragrances - Beneficial and adverse Effects. Berlin, heidelberg, New York: Springer.

Phero Pharaoh

most everything can be proven, but therein lies the problem. One researcher can claim to have found this data or done that task, and provide the proof, yet another can come along and show just as much \'proof\' that the other couldnt have done what he said. So in the end it takes many researches to end up with the truth (50 researchers say it has to be and only 5 say it cant be, you go with the numbers)..mayb [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    take DHEA..go read up on it and you\'ll find many reports touting it as \'the\' thing to take..research it throughly though and you\'ll find just as many saying it\'s dangerous to use as it causes as many problems as the other report say it cures.

Bart wrote

This is not neccessarily reffering to you tallamacky, however, I am referring to the message board as a whole.

Somehow, I doubt that the Men here want to be
    \'referred to as a HOLE.\'
    As for the ladies...they might want to make you wear one of those CB200 Chastity torture device that FLRT wrote about LOL

I have found that Latin and African American women seem to react better to more AdrosteNONE, while Caucasian women seem to prefer a bit less NONE and Asian, Indian, etc. seem to get scared by too much NONE.

Yet, you cannot over generalize. Take each person as an individual and adjust to them. Calibrate to what you are observing and noticing about them.

Phero Dude

I read somewhere that people of mexican or hispanic decent as well as black people have the highest natural testosterone levels....I think its probably true...Im of hispanic or Mexican decent and I always wondered why I was alot more aggressive, more cut, and alot more confident and yes more cocky than some of my white friends...I guess this explains it....

Bart,

You make me laugh, unfortunatly for all the wrong reasons.

You make so many blunders in your posts, it would be too easy to just rip you to pieces.

BTW, you didn\'t answer Elana, when was your last girlfriend, or even your last kiss? I\'ve been wanting to know that even sinse you had your huge rant at me in the Girl Studies thread. Here we see a real concept of \"me right, you wrong\", I\'m happily in a relationship, and believe it or don\'t, I have girls falling over themselves to be with me (ok maybe a SLIGHT overstatement [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ).

Oh and my sprinting experience, well that comes from a real running club, which gets scouted for the COUNTRY, did you read that? The UK team. The Asian guy might well have been mixed race, but not black or Hispanic.

I know plenty of black guys.

Like someone said (sorry, read the thread through fast), broad statements don\'t support arguments. And neither does your \"I\'m always right, so you must be wrong attitude\". The wise person listens to other people and reconsiders his arguments in new light.

&lt;&lt;I have girls falling over themselves to be with me&gt;&gt;

Maybe they are actually tripping over part of you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'d like to SEE that ...

Maybe.

But I had a few complaints about that, so I had to make sure it was properly strapped up...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, my.

I need a tissue to wipe up the drool. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I\'ve got something to help keep the drool in your mouth. You might have to use your teeth to \'unwrap\' it first &amp; then you might have to use your tongue to unravel it.

Default Dealing with people like Bart

In dealing with people like Bart, you wrote:

\"The wise person listens to other people and reconsiders his arguments in new light.\"

I find a practical person, like myself, sorts out the hot air blowers from the contributors and ignores the former. Saves a lot of time to just \"edit by source\" - why read, much less respond to, baloney and rants (or teases.)

Frankly, I don\'t bother reading what Bart and Watcher and Maximog post.

All these big claims.....I need proof! Send pictures to my email address so that FTR and I may inspect them for content.

Phero Pro

I don\'t have a wide angle lens...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information