Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Intresting study...Pheromones work best on........

visit-red-300x50PNG
    regarding -nol meaning \"\'high (sic) I\'m your friend\", there are studies that show a variety of effects of exposure to -nol, including increased perception of physical attractiveness, sexual attraction, etc. There is a study on -rone that suggests decreased sexual attractiveness.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Intresting study...Pheromones work best on....

doesn\'t sculling have to do with paddling a boat?

**DONOTDELETE**

Testosterone and race
    highest testosterone to lowest in race,
    1-Blacks+Arabs
    2-European (Northern Europeans got more testosterone)
    3-Native Australian, Native American (Latin to)
    4-Asian + Hindu

Banned User

Bart, (edited for the betterment of the argument)

It seemed to me as if you were comparing the level of test in someone directly to their ability to become strong athletes, as what was hinted in your third post which is below.

\"Blacks and Mexians ALWAYS have more testosterone, will ALWAYS jump higher, run faster...

Don\'t believe me? You race against one of them, try to outlift them (the ones that aren\'t thin...) or try to jump higher.\"

Now if I got it wrong sorry, but as I learned that sometimes posts go off in a different direction it happens with just about every post. Especially if a post is not exactly about a problem or question, but instead research or some type.

You also seem very stressed out, whenever this happens I play a solo performance with my skin flute.

then why is this being included in soe or ae??

also, u people need to chill out on the brilliant bart stuff. the guy made legit points, people like to argue. it is all semantics. there is something very true about what he is saying. just like there is somethig true about what others were saying. but don\'t jump all over the guy. your attempt at being smart with the whole brilliant bart thing is tired . and don\'t give me a reply about any of that, because i am have no intention in gettting into stupid arguments, so don\'t waste your time.

Phero Pro

\"The way it works is....If you are white, you easily get too much skin, if you are black, you don\'t get enough.\"

WTF????? Enough skin!??!?

The fact is bart that skin cancer is higher amoung whites (and anyone pale because of a pigment in blood called mellian(sp?)). It is a natural protector againist UV radition -- and also causes the skin to be darker -- dark skinned people have more of it. Lots of white people have it -- but it does not come out evenly but in small splottches ie freckles.

And people of mixed race often have great genetics because of the wider genetic base for the genes to combine.

Mobley I know those guys are on roids -- ALL (except the natural guys) bodybuilders are on roids. BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT GUYS WITH SUPERIOR GENETICS RESPOND BETTER TO ROIDS. They have more test receptors on their muscles. My point is that bodybuilders exercise and eat good diets and there are great bodybuilders of all colors. LEE HANEY (BLACK), Arnold (white), Dorian(white), Coleman(black), Dave Drapper(white), Paco somethingorwheater (spanish -- from spian), and many others. I agree that on avg blacks and hispanics have higher test levels. BUT IT IS NOT BECAUSE GENETICS. It might seem that way BUT PEOPLE OF THE SAME CULTURE OFTEN HAVE SIMILAR LIFESTYLES. IMHO white americans have been lazyier and therefore it seems the males have low test. levels. But adaguate dietery changes and exercise (the sooner it is started the better) will allievate this. It is a matter of nature(genetics) VS. nuture (lifestyle).

And i am so sick and tired of people blamming everything on genetics. My arse is too fat because of my genes. I am sociopath because of my genes. Blah blah blah..Get off your fat arse and do something about it. Genes are NOT 100% determinstic. They play a minor role in a larger picture.

And bart don\'t say that blacks and hispanics have high test and whites don\'t then turn around say except germans. Lots of groups of northern europeans are off shots of germanic tribes. Anglos and saxons (who setteled in brittian and the english isles) for example. People in northern europe are white because it is cold there and it rains a lot. Not exactly tanning wheater.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m having a hard time believing what your saying here bart, but if you could simply post some corresponding links that back up your claims to this, that would be great.

In the mean time genetic and physical structure has alot to do with how physically adept a person can be. Testosterone, as far as I know does not in any way signify an overly athletic person.

EDIT - Spelling Errors

<<Testosterone, as far as I know does not in any way signify an overly athletic person. >>

If it were true, then wouldn\'t all bald men be great athletes?

Good post druid.

Bart, calm down, read and understand what these other people are saying. There points are as valid as yours.

Consider this, there is a theory that the cabability of an athlete is related to T levels in the womb. Womb T levels have a direct influence on heart and aerobic capacity. Your womb T levels can be seen in your hands, or fingers more specifically. The length of your index finger relates to E levels, and the length of your ring finger (name? Well your wedding ring finger, but either hand) relates to T.

By the by, I have never met a black person my age that could run faster than me, the only people that (I\'ve met) can are white and asian.

Banned User

Yeah, I guess I am a bit stressed.

But, my point was that blacks and mexicans have more tesosterone. None seems to work the BEST on girsl that are attracted to guys with the highest amounts of tesosterone. Accordingly this also seemst o be the blacks and the mexians.

The only reason I mention this is, how would you know if a girl is attracted to a guy with more tesosterone? Well, if they are attracted to blacks, Mexicans, etc, it would be very much easier to distinguish between that.

That\'s it...

And, I believe someone posted about most of the people with the tetosterone that they know ware white people that are fat, lazy, and have a lot of hair.

Ths person is incorrect in a VARIETY of ways.

1st off ,the more fat you are, the LESS tesosteorne you will have due to aromatize...Hmm, there goes the statement RIGHT THERE!

2. There is a differnce between total teosterone and free testosterone. If you are a sedentary infidual, chances are you will have MORE total testosterone than someone working out. Why? Because, not hardly any of it is free testosterone! Not only THAT, however, in shape bodybuilders, powerlifters, etc, atheles, runners, will have less testosterone, my theory is that when testosterone is released (free tesosterone right there) after that, it has to build back up.)

What would really be tested is...How much total tesosterone is released in a given peroid amount of time. Ie, if you do NOTHING, you will have a high testosterone, however, it will not be doing anything.

How than are women still attracted to these men who have the LOWER tesosteorne? Simple, becaus the testosterone is converted into pheromones, and is on the skin. Theoretically it would go to test who has the most pehromoens on their skin than a blood test, unless you tested in like 15 minute intervals throught the day for like 3 or 4 days...Also, some people may have a higher testosterone release durnign the night also, etc.

Usually, you should look at 1. The size of the mother **

2. Their skin color. Darker = More testosterone.

As for the argument on testosterone. I am not a d*mn servant to you mother f*ckers! You get your own god d*mn studies! My point was, that testoerone has a VERY PROFOUNNND efect on athletic performance! In fact, testosterne may be MORE IMPORTANT for strength than LIFTING ITSELF.

There is a thing as body compositon, etc. Howver, tetstosterone is all a part of that. However, the reason why whites lift a lot, bodybuilders, is because that is mostly just muscle...And, testosteorne is MUCH EASILY made up for than getting surgery and moving your tendon isertion points, etc.

Get the point?

Now nobody argue, AT ALL, I\'m right, you think I\'m WRONG? Get your own GOD D*MNED STUDIES! And than, you can RUN YOU MOUTH!

Bart

This is not neccessarily reffering to you tallamacky, however, I am referring to the message board as a whole.

Banned User

Default Re: Intresting study...Pheromones work best on.... *DELETED*

Post deleted by Bruce

[bad word] you Bart!!!!! You are an [bad word].

Banned User

I think Elana was joking, Bart.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I was joking and I am furious that Bart thinks he can talk to people like that!

upsidedown

Bart, what\'s with the attitude? You need to get a grip......you sound like you\'re out of control and heading for a meltdown.

Banned User

Because I CAN! I\'m sick of people talking just to talk... Or, smarter people talking with Jargon to think they are all smart!

Plus, what are you going to do about it? Filing a complaint or sometihng? Get over it...If you don\'t know what you are talking about don\'t speak!

Bart

Banned User

Oh, I guess, after each post that is a joke, you should put in parenthesis (this is a mother f**** joke as**ho***!)

lol

Now THAT would be funny!

Banned User

Seriously though, no hard feelings....It\'s just...I post something, that is correct, someone says it isn\'t who do they bleieve, the one with the incorrect information.

Bart

Bart- Why do you spend so much time on your little theories? Oh, I know....it\'s because all you know how to do is talk about how to get laid. When was the last time you actually hooked up with a real live woman? If you are so correct in your all of your thinking, then you should be out getting ladies, not dogging on the members of this forum.

Banned User

You just lost the last bit of credit you had on this forum, Bart.

Franki

Banned User

Asains and white dudes? You must NEVER have been to a getto. You must either live in Beverly Hills where all the black dudes are rich and fat, and you must live in China town or something.

I think what you siad VERY MUCH goes into conflict wtih EVERY BLACK PERSON IN THE WORLD! If you think you can outrun a black person, but yet an asian or a white guy can beat you, I don\'t know...I don\'t KNOW what that\'s all about. Given they are the same weight that is THEORETICALLY impossible.

See, if you were a gifted white man, fine. You can beat a black dude. However, how can an asian and/or a white dude beat you, but you smoke a black dude? I don\'t THINK SO! I know a LOT of black people... In fact, there are probably 200 black people in my school, I guarantee you EVERY ONE OF THEM could smoke you, being white. And, if you can beat them, than, I KNOW no white guy would smoke you, ESPECIALLY asian. Asain? lol...Oh my GOD!

You know, there was one theory that suggests how much tesosteorne you have IN THE WOMB is what color develops in yoru skin and hair.

Bart

Banned User

Thta\'s interesting...

However, like I hae said before, pheromones are cancelled out by visual perception. If a girl KNOWS that the Mexicans is what she is going for (because of tesosteorne) and I have on the None, sure, she\'ll look at me, and wonder, maybe do something about it...However, all that conditioning is going to go AGAINST THAT! Because I\'m NOT Mexian. Giving an example.

Also, I don\'t believe I am either ugly or PRETTY however, in order to do NOTING but still get a girl, you have to ge on the \"pretty\" side.

If you are not, and you are average, you have to rely on something called personality, NLP.

I have neither. When I say I have neither. I don\'t have a \"likeable\" personality. Not that I don\'t have friends, however, I am more of introverted, etc.

I\'ll give you an exmample. In a post FRreadhead, wrote, she said she was amazed at how much signals she was giving off and didn\'t know it....

She will seemingly get guys. She did not have to THINK up anything, she just did it. I seem to not have this...Not my personality. Also, as for the NLP.... I can read whatever, however, most people do it naturally, and nothing will beat that. I mean, back before there was something called hypnotism, there was a guy called Mezmoro that was able to hypnotize people by doing certain things....He though the had psychic powers...It came natural to him.

So, to sum it all up.

1. My looks don\'t come NATURAL to me, I work out, that\'s not a problem, however.

2. NLP, giving signals, personality....This also does not come naturally to me.

I don\'t think I\'m the only one, as, I see a LOT of people hooked up, but than again, I see a lot of GIRLS even who don\'t, and HAVE NEVER HAD, a boyfriend. I believe this is because the personality, and the signals do not came naturally to her.....The face probably does however. I don\'t have a face, but I do have muscles and strength (I like the idea of being able to imporve myself, and so I DO.)

In fact, whereas most people have THOSE QUALITIES. I have a lot of leadership qualities. I can lift a lot, have muscles. (Not like the cut up dudes, but, nevertheless, they are there, you can tell, and just by the way people look at you when you get on the right clothes to show it off. Also, without any prior traning I was able to teach myself Martial Arts, which MOST PEOPLE at my school know I can do.

So, sex, love, etc....Relationships doesn\'t neccessarily come easy to me, however, other things do.

Some people are smart, others are this, that, whatever.

I almost feel guilty to complain about it, I mean, I have talents most people DON\'T have, they have someone that I don\'t.....It would almost be selfish for me to wnat IT ALL, however, isn\'t that human nature? You want what you can\'t have right?

Bart

Banned User

Oh, and PLEASE DON\'T SAY it\'s because I am high tempered, becuase most of the time I am not that has little to do with it..I don\'t think I act much different from anyone else on this Earth. The same could go for most people.

Perhaps that is what has made me open minded to many things....Including religion, psionics, space time, etc.....

In fact, I wouldn\'t say I\'m smart..I\'m DEFINATELY NOT SMART! If I was smart I\'d be able to develop the next love potion #9 and than I\'d be IRRESISTABLE to women! lol

I think being open minded is much more important than being a smart slave (to society, or, whatever you would like to insert into the parenthesis.)

Bart

seriously, you people got to just leave it alone if someone acts ridiculous. U get into cat fights, you make yourself look like an ass too. Just leave it alone

Banned User

Bart I honestly think you are pretty smart by reading what you said.

I think you are looking for a answer or solution to what you see as a problem (not getting the girls), more then a solution I think you are looking for the answer to this question, maybe not one that I am totally positive of (I could be wrong).

I am not sure where you go to school or how the social groups and dynamics work there, by the way how old are you?

p.s. check your pm\'s bart

Banned User

Default Re: Intresting study...Pheromones work best on.... *DELETED*

Post deleted by franki

**DONOTDELETE**

We teased Bart too much and got him all worked up. Bart, sorry for playing too much, ok?

Phero Pharaoh

you\'ve talked ALOT, now,,,,wheres the proof of it(besides YOU say so)???? give me a link to some study proving what you been saying as i\'d like to read it myself.

**DONOTDELETE**

I think he was trying to say that it\'s a theory he\'s working on.

Phero Pharaoh

oh i see, then it\'s all a bunch of speculation, till it\'s been proven by a intence study. Everyone can theorize whatever they want to but w/o a proven study (which most any study can be counter studied) it\'s speculation and not worth arguing over.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information