Close

Journeyman

Default Re-application OD

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OD smell....to armpit....

Well, certainly reapplication can cause OD....I was doing that for several weeks...now, for a month people around me has sneazing and coughing....I think that now less than some weeks ago but I am still having this problem.....I was washing and washing my sking with different types of soaps, cream...even I tried tomatoes.....I went to the Doctor because I was thinking that it was too much for being pheromones but he was laughing when I told him that I was causing people to caugh (I did not tell him I was wearing pheromones).

After some weeks, I realized that my problems was not my sking but when I am breathing, particularly when I am open my mouth...I do not know perhaps It is possible to absorve throught the throat or chest....I remember this metallic taste when one applies it around the neck. Also, somebody says that he has a breath with smell to nol.... today, in the class students were complaining about a armpit smelll....too strong, according to them....people does realize it is me because the smell does not come from my body...only, the smell goes away when I breath...hopefully this finishes soon.....I do not, perhaps, the problem is not pheromones but something else....anyway, this is a bad experience I am having now.....

Journeyman

Default Re: Re-application OD

I really would like to know if somebody else is having a similar problem.....

you\'re slowly starting to talk like triall [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] he had a problem with pheromone-residue so what he did was place a big bowl of apple cider vinegar in his room and all the smell and phermomones disappeared. Hey maybe you can take a bath with apple cider vinegar - I heard it\'s good for your skin [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

i have the exact same problem..everyone here talks about reapplying and stuff...but for me whenever I wear any none...it is hard as hell to wash it off...almost impossible...i wish there was something that could do so..since I have dramatically cut back on my none use since I od from it very easily when I reapply

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I think it has to be washed off after each application, unfortunately. If worn without -nol, you\'re OK the next day without showering, just putting on EO\'s. Otherwise, you have to wirry about -nol conversions (see previous threads).

Journeyman

I think I will try the apple vinegar thing....actually, I was reading now that 1/2 cup of vinegar mixed with cloth detergent is very good for wahing the cloths....odor smell would dissapear....I will try this too with my cloths

Thread Information