Close

Thread: The Jose Factor

Default The Jose Factor

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi All,
    I just posted the following in thread about treating the Lone Wolf Syndrom and thought it might be of general interest to all. If you haven\'t checked out Jose\'s home page (link in all his messages), please do so and read the following.

Jose,
    I hope you don\'t mind me putting you on public display like this, but I think it could help quite a few of us.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    <quote>
    I do have a lot of experience with the dangers of the Lone Wolf or CEE (Clint Eastwood Effect), as I have suffered from that in my younger days and still do. Similar is the CEHABDE (Clint Eastwood having a bad day effect) or just looking plain depressed as well as a little dangerous. What happens then is the pheros pull you out of the dumps, pump you up and put the gun back in your hand and the little cigar in your mouth, but then even Mother Theresa isn\'t going to go near you.

Anyone reading this who hasn\'t seen Jose\'s home page, go immediately to the link to it in his posts and click. There you will see the face of a man who is the exact opposite of the LW or CE victim. There is a face that says: \"I love people\" \"I love women and I know how to treat them right\" There is a face that conveys enthusiasm and power that is going to be used to protect and nurture, not to exploit. Not only that, but you look at the guy and you just gotta say: \"Wow! this guy is having a fantastic time.\" OK, going to a SF convention is not real high on my list of fun things to do, but I look at Jose\'s shining face and I think: \"Hmmm... you know, that looks like a lot of fun.\" and if there is anything that is true for almost everyone it is the urge/need to have a good time, to be happy, and since women aren\'t quite as stuck on steering the boat as most men are (especially here in Japan), they are going to take one quick look at Jose and say: \"What am I doing sitting around here watching TV? Where\'s my camera?\" In a nutshell: he likes people and he likes to have a good time and you can see all that in his smile. That is the cure for the LW syndrome. Maybe androstenol can help with that; gotta check that out, but probably we should put Jose under the microscope, so to speak and figure out how to send out those kind of signals.
    <end quote>

Smiles,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The Jose Factor

For those of you who don\'t want to search for Jose\'s web site, here ya go:

http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, what I see is a guy who does not need pheros, and he is stealing all the rare good babes that could be found on Sci-Fi conventions [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Hey Jose! That\'s not fair! give us the poor geeks a chance! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Ok Ok... Astroboy I can\'t help it I\'m addicted to women [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] new photos coming soon on my web Page [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] If I ever get them developed [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey you guys can doubleteam at the scifi conventions and have some real fun he he. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I usually hit some of the comic book conventions. The models are pretty nice. I took a whole bunch of pictures and some video footage too. There was this one chick who wore the cat woman costume and she was actually hotter than Michelle Phifer (I hope I spelled that right). Cons are a bunch of fun. I have a friend who hits all the SciFi cons. She loves this stuff.

Show her Jose\'s website; then she can keep an eye out for him at the next one.
    Bruce

Thread Information