Three business men were sitting in a bar, drinking and discussing how dumb they thought their wives were. The first says, “I tell you, my wife is so stupid! Last week she went to the supermarket and bought $300 worth of meat because it was on sale, and we don’t have a fridge big enough to keep it in!”

The second agrees that she sounded pretty thick, but his wife was thicker. He says, “Just last week, my wife went out and paid 17,000 dollars for a new car!” he laments, “and she doesn’t even know how to drive!”

The third, a blond male, nods sagely and agrees that these two women sound like they walked through the stupid forest, and got hit with every branch. However, he still thinks his wife is dumber. “I have to laugh when I think about it,” he chuckles. “Last week, my wife left to go on a vacation to Greece for two weeks. I watched her packing all of her bags....Now get this! She must have taken at least 7 boxes of condoms with her, and she doesn’t even have a penis!!!!!”

COULDN’T HOLD ON TO THIS UNTIL TOMORROW.... SORRY! BUT STILL....HOPE YOUR DAY, TOMORROW, HAS YOU SMILING! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] TATER!!