Hello phero folks!

That´s my first message in this Forum. I´m a newcomer here, but I´ve been using mones since 1998, so I´ve got a lot of experience in the phero field I can share with you.

I´ve used datemate, xcite wipes, attraction, and Primal Instinct(unscented and scented. I prefer the unscented)

Using any of these I´ve been getting reactions from women (and infortunately from some men also!) like the famous Deer in Headlights Look, affrodisiac effects, and a sense of well being. Yet there are some differences.

As you know, Primal Instinct is a androstenone only product. When you wear it, you does become more atractive in a women´s point of smell...but this phero conveys such a strong dominant male overtone, that it can trigger a feeling of fear in the females, .

If you wear a strong product like PI you can become a masculine version of the queen beauty icy Princess. If a woman is so overwhelming beautiful and drop dead gorgeous, few guys will try to approach her. If you use a strong androstenone only phero, few gals will dare approach you (even in the phisical sense!) as well.

So you must use a phero containing androstenol (like datemate, PF, xcite wipes, AE, attraction, if you wanna attract unknown gals, without scaring them off...

Me, for instance, whenever I go to a night club on the prowl wearing PI, I get some stares but nothing useful. Reversely, whenever I wear products containig androstenol, I managed to attract women, they come really close to me!...

So, if some of you´re having little success, try to change your combos and give the androstenol products a chance...or use androstenone only products, but try to behave as polite as you can...

Bye...