Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Androstenol and Androstenone: Some of my experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello phero folks!

That´s my first message in this Forum. I´m a newcomer here, but I´ve been using mones since 1998, so I´ve got a lot of experience in the phero field I can share with you.

I´ve used datemate, xcite wipes, attraction, and Primal Instinct(unscented and scented. I prefer the unscented)

Using any of these I´ve been getting reactions from women (and infortunately from some men also!) like the famous Deer in Headlights Look, affrodisiac effects, and a sense of well being. Yet there are some differences.

As you know, Primal Instinct is a androstenone only product. When you wear it, you does become more atractive in a women´s point of smell...but this phero conveys such a strong dominant male overtone, that it can trigger a feeling of fear in the females, .

If you wear a strong product like PI you can become a masculine version of the queen beauty icy Princess. If a woman is so overwhelming beautiful and drop dead gorgeous, few guys will try to approach her. If you use a strong androstenone only phero, few gals will dare approach you (even in the phisical sense!) as well.

So you must use a phero containing androstenol (like datemate, PF, xcite wipes, AE, attraction, if you wanna attract unknown gals, without scaring them off...

Me, for instance, whenever I go to a night club on the prowl wearing PI, I get some stares but nothing useful. Reversely, whenever I wear products containig androstenol, I managed to attract women, they come really close to me!...

So, if some of you´re having little success, try to change your combos and give the androstenol products a chance...or use androstenone only products, but try to behave as polite as you can...

Bye...

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Androstenol and Androstenone: Some of my experiences

That\'s good info. Thanks partner.
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

welcome aboard, the guys around here can always use tips [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    I still don\'t know if this is true I wonder if Bruce can agree with you? I had two women come up to me while I was just wearing PI alone, still it\'s a good idea. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Jose,

Judging by your pic on your website, you look very kind, frendly and approachable. As long as you keep this smile, I see no problem in your wearing PI alone.

But if a guy naturally shows a lone wolf look,using a strong androstenone only product will give him definetely no hits.

And for those guys who didn´t display this lone wolf look, I thik that many of them feel the \"buzz\" and end showing a less friendly face, whenever wearing a strong product like PI.

I feel even without Pheromones that lone wolf look will not make you approachable by women anytime soon. A smile is a very powerful tool, women don\'t feel threatened by you. Pheromones just increase your odds that they will be more attracted to you. I\'m not the Type to wait around for women to approach me,but if it happens great! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Where\'s Bruce he knows this stuff [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

I have to agree with you Verführer,

I think alot of guys are turning themselves into the male equivalent of the \'ice princess\' by putting to much exphasise on androstenone. We need to look at how we appear to women, before we decide which type of mones are gonna help us in particular.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have noticed that effect as well with PI. I think AFA is a perfect balance of the two pheros; it\'s pretty much a 1:1 blend of androstenone to androstenol, and definately minimizes the \"Lone Wolf\" effect. I\'ve had great success with AFA in a corporate atmosphere, using it to ease clients into a transaction, and it really seems to make them friendlier and less concerned with details. See my other post on this -
    [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hello,

I\'m here, but you guys have got it so well covered, I don\'t think I can add very much. In fact I think I learned a few things I didn\'t know. For starters, I really need to experiment with products that are high in androstenol to isolate what is special about that stuff. At present Attraction is the only one that comes to mind, but since someone mentioned AFA, that might be worth a try. I have always been an AE fan, but there are so many other forces in there, it is hard to say what is going on and I have the habit of using Edge with AE, so I don\'t really have much experience with androstenol. Need to get on that.

I do have a lot of experience with the dangers of the Lone Wolf or CEE (Clint Eastwood Effect), as I have suffered from that in my younger days. Similar is the CEHABDE (Clint Eastwood having a bad day effect) or just looking plain depressed as well as a little dangerous. What happens then is the pheros pull you out of the dumps, pump you up and put the gun back in your hand and the little cigar in your mouth, but then even Mother Theresa isn\'t going to go near you.

Anyone reading this who hasn\'t seen Jose\'s home page, go immediately to the link to it in his posts above and click. There you will see the face of a man who is the exact opposite of the LW or CE victim. There is a face that says: \"I love people\" \"I love women and I know how to treat them right\" There is a face that conveys enthusiasm and power that is going to be used to protect and nurture, not to exploit. Not only that, but you look at the guy and you just gotta say: \"Wow! this guy is having a fantastic time.\" OK, going to a SF convention is not real high on my list of fun things to do, but I look at Jose\'s shining face and I think: \"Hmmm... you know, that looks like a lot of fun.\" and if there is anything that is true for almost everyone it is the urge/need to have a good time, to be happy, and since women aren\'t quite as stuck on steering the boat as most men are (especially here in Japan), they are going to take one quick look at Jose and say: \"What am I doing sitting around here watching TV? Where\'s my camera?\" In a nutshell: he likes people and he likes to have a good time and you can see all that in his smile. That is the cure for the LW syndrome. Maybe androstenol can help with that; gotta check that out, but probably we should put Jose under the microscope, so to speak and figure out how to send out those kind of signals.

All the Best,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey verf sorry im just going to shorten your name for typin purposes.

What are your thoughts on androsterone, the third pheromone and also have you tried the edge.

The exact formula is a secret the company keep that way to maintain their market. One of the competitors will evenutally reverse engineer it. But i think there are probably a lot of new products about to hit the market anyway, so it should be interesting.

Anyway more products equals better competition which means lower prices and more quality for the rest of us.

Capitalism at its best right, well thats my thoughts on this thread right now so im off to have some fun.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Paul,

I haven\'t tried yet The Edge nor Alter Ego, but I\'ve ordered them, so in a couple of days I\'m going to try them.
    I don´t know the effects of androsterone. But according to the website www.semiochemica.org.uk/articles/elepbut4.html the predominant steroid component in human axillae sweet is a substance named dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate.
    Does it make sense for you?
    BTW, in this site you can have access to the chemical formulae of androstenol and androstenone.

But returning to the question androsterone vs. androstenol, I must say that I fully agree with Bruce.

Yet not all men were created equal.

1.There are the well balanced ones.They can wear any kind of pheros (whithout overdosing of course...)

2.There are those who suffer from the Clint Eastwood (or lone wolf) sindrome and scare women off. For those guys the emphasis on androsterone, the dominant male phero,only aggravates their condition.They\'d better use more androstenol than androstenone.

And there are the ones who suffer from the reverse social illness, the Nice Guy-itis: men that are very very nice, kind, polite, understanding, the ones women accept as friends, but reject as lovers.They\'d better wear more androstenone, in order to convey a manlier image of themselves.

Perhaps these differences can explain why a certain combo works well with some guys, and for others it´s only a fancy and useless way of wasting money...

**DONOTDELETE**

Attention folks!
    I´ve mistakenly typed androsterone instead of androstenone in the following passages
    of my last reply¨:

\"But returning to the question androsterone vs. androstenol, I must say that I fully agree with Bruce.\"

\"2.There are those who suffer from the Clint Eastwood (or lone wolf) sindrome and scare women off. For those guys the emphasis on androsterone, the dominant male phero,only aggravates their condition.They\'d better use more androstenol than androstenone\".

Be aware of that!

**DONOTDELETE**

Where can I buy AFA? Please post a link where this product can be found.

Thanks

Hmmm... This is starting to make sense. Maybe every manufacturer should put out three lines of men\'s pheros, one for each type.

I\'m wondering if there are any parallels with women.

Many months ago my gf tried PF. I thought it made her seem more sweet and touchable, but she complained that men at work were contradicting her, all of a sudden, and she didn\'t notice any increased looks or friendliness from strangers. Any ideas?

DonJuan,

AFA is on the Love-Scent site.Click on Stone Labs.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a.k.a.:

Many months ago my gf tried PF. I thought it made her seem more sweet and touchable, but she complained that men at work were contradicting her, all of a sudden, and she didn\'t notice any increased looks or friendliness from strangers. Any ideas?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, maybe it makes her seem more \"feminine,\" which in some offices would be seen as her being \"weaker.\" I\'d hate to think she\'d have to become a \"dragon lady,\" but perhaps some male pheros would be in order?

Thread Information