Close

Journeyman

Default Strip Club Hit??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Was at a strip club last night and was sitting at one of the tables. Was wearing some KR#1 with a tad bit of Alter-Ego on each of my hands. Wore Calvin Klein Crave Cologne as a cover. Laid out the dollars and the girl gave me her show in front of me and on me as she did with anyone else at the table who shelled out the dollars. Only thing is she stopped and talked to me for quite a while when she was giving me her show. and then SHE asks ME if I want to do a private dance. Not sure if this was a legitimate hit or if she was in the mood to make more money. The thing that might make it a hit is that for each of the other guys she might have given them the \"how are you, im fine\" kind of 5 second chat. She sat in front of me for like 3-5 minutes and then asked if i wanted a private dance. So what do you guys think?

Nate

Default Re: Strip Club Hit??

It was not a hit! She was working.

Before all of the guys come on and start telling you about all of the women that have hit on them at strip clubs, please listen to me. I was a dancer for many years. The best dancers are the one\'s that make the men believe that they have something special going on with the client. He is more than just a client. I even did a paper on this for a college class. If I can find it I will post it.

Phero Pro

Yep agreed - and looks like she did a number on you, hehe.

Journeyman

Ok just wondering thanks.

Nate

Phero Pharaoh

bet that cost ya 20 bucks..easy..lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Nate,
    My comment was not directed at just you. Plenty of men believe that they have something special with the stripper. It just means that she is doing her job well

Journeyman

Actually I turned her down. I wanted to but decided to save the money!!! LOL

Journeyman

Elana it\'s all good. Some of my friends have gotten private dances before from strippers and gotten laid right then and there. or so they say. I\'m sure it does happen though.

My guess is your friends are either telling you stories or not going to the nicest establishments around. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

It\'s a good possibility they are just stories. The establishments aren\'t the NICEST but they are pretty decent and the women there are high quality (looks wise). Two possibilities if the stories are true. The girl doesn\'t usually do that and she just happen to find the guy really attractive and she was in the mood. OR she is a slut and DOES usually do that and my friends rod will rot away in time.

Banned User

I have never been to a strip club, but I rather go to a normal club or a brothel and not something in between like a strip club. ..... You get hot, but you don\'t get relieve ..

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It takes more than one encounter with a dancer to get her interested without the money. Mainly just getting to know eachother, and how to do this is give them the respect that they need, and treat them like a person, and not a sex toy, and for most of them, they have never gotten it because of where they work.

Just keep this in mind, dancers never date customers. But there are some exceptions. 99% of the time, they will say or do anything just to make a buck or two, and some are better than others.

What a true strip club hit is when, one day you go in there and she don\'t ask you for a dime, then she gives you her phone number and tells you to call her, and it\'s the right number. And her asking you for your number is not a hit, it\'s one of the little mind games that they play.

Phero Pro

my buddy married a stripper, she\'s cool, he met her at the club too.

Journeyman

Well if i am correct, u don\'t live in the US and brothels are not legal in most states here. So lucky are you that you have that option. Even if I did have that option, I don\'t have that kind of money to spend for a brothel.

Thread Information