Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WAGG

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Experiences with WAGG

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi all,
    here is episode 2 of the WAGG-test... do you remember this girl talking about my eyes in a restaurant ?
    I went there again last night - this girl is really cute and I wanted to do some more testing. So : 3 dabs of WAGG on my tshirt collar and there I go... We were about 10 around the table, having dinner, and this girl was still looking at me from time to time. I was looking at her too and we had the best eye contact I\'ve ever had, no shyness, just straight in the eyes...
    The effect of WAGG on me was the same : just good confidence, no aggressivity, no nervousness.
    There\'s a hifi shop on the other side of her restaurant\'s street - that\'s a good reason to go there again ! :-))

Since I wear pheros (of course not always), this is my first hit (what I call a hit - DIHL\'s or just very friendly reactions, even very close, are not hits, at least to my criteria). I think WAGG will be one of my favorites.

Can\'t wait to get a bottle, Bruce ! I haven\'t got very much left.

Frenchie

Phero Pro

Yep, I concur, Frenchie. \"just good confidence, no aggressivity, no nervousness.\" My general experience with WAGG mirrors yours, as you observed in an earlier post. I will readily buy WAGG when it\'s available.

On a side note, it amuses me no end that my experience with a new pheromone product was pretty much identical to that of a Lesbian. This tends to confirm my long-held suspicion that I\'m a Lesbian trapped in a man\'s body! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Sorry, old joke, couldn\'t resist. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Pheromone For Con Artists?

Seems to me that this product would be a perfect product to use if you\'re a mooch or a con artist!

The poor woman would think of you as a great guy, even as you swindled her out of her possessions!

Enlightened One

Default Re: Pheromone For Con Artists?

It seems this product tends to improve the communication from women, some do in fact react negativly to it.
    Others seem to react with an enhanced LJBF (lets just be friends and not sexually involved) - or youre not good enough to [bad word].
    They want to be around u but stay away from going in a sexual direction, they want to talk to u, use u to get other male attention or just as a confidant.
    It raises my aggression levels. - As far as a con artists if mixed with EW it could work ok. I might start a thread on possible WAGG mixes.

Whitehall,

I also found that it compliments SOE nicely. Most of my testing was with SOE, because I was literally down to the dregs of my other pheros.

Anyone else any notable reactions/responces?

Banned User

I would love to do some more testing, but I ran out of WAGG. I was so stupid to not be careful a few days ago, and half of the content of my bottle leaked away. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Any chance this product comes in a dropper top bottle instead of an open-mouth one, Bruce? Those open-mouth thingies are not for me, because I have two left-hands. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Franki

I tried two dabs of WAGG to the neck last night before bed. I had vivid dreams of dreams of becoming involuntarily involved in murder of some Russian woman! Very strange.

**DONOTDELETE**

I had nightmares of committing murder, too, with it. It\'s not all that unusual for me to have nightmares, but it\'s always been that someone is coming after me. I\'d never before had one that I was the aggressor.

Hmm, two nightmare experiences with WAGG? Interesting. Maybe all the agression that is supressed during the day to create the \"what a great guy\" affect comes out as nightmares, that would make some sense since the negative emotions would have to be expressed somehow.

Enlightened One

Actually my dreams have been more about incorparating my knowledge base when having WAGG applied (note newbies this isnt available yet to purchase for a few more weeks).
    Like i re-run the days events etc. And a few dreams were quite pleasant in nature. No nightmares though.

upsidedown

Watcher, have you actually slept with the WAGG on? I think those who repoeted the nighmares actually wore the stuff to bed. Is this what you did?

Enlightened One

Well i applied a drop under my nose when i applied 2 to my shirt (probably why i ran out a bit quicker than others) and it was good i found for study. So yes i slept with the WAGG on ( i shower of a morning anyway) So heres my report as is. It proved to be quite interesting this WAGG - i do the same with my AE/WAGG mix which tends to put me out into a deep sleep no problem, i sleep as well as i do with PCC under my nose.
    Did u have any similar responses with any of youre phero products.

upsidedown

I\'ve seldom slept with phero products on. The one or two times I did leave on some product, I think it was PIm..or some other -none product. May have been NPA. But, I had a rather erotic dream...certainly nothing scary or frightening.

I did not wear ever wear WAGG to sleep. I wore it strictly on my clothing and never used it on my skin, and never wore any of the clothing with WAGG on it to bed.

Since this thread came out though, I have tried WAGG on 2 or 3 more occasions, just curious to see how it works now that I sort of knew what it was supposed to do. I did get some hits...sort of sweet type hits..wearing WAGG in combo with NPA and AE on different occasions. Don\'t know how much the WAGG contributed....which is why it will be good to now get the product out there in the hands of the masses to get a lot of experimenting and reporting on here.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I wonder if the inventor has tried combining with -none, -rone, and -nol?

I know you\'re reading this! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Haven\'t read all of these posts but is there a date for release??

All we know is a few weeks so far.

I didn\'t have violent dreams. I didn\'t have a single sex themed dream when wore it, which was a pain in the arse! It seemed to take the edge off my sex drive, but also kind of not. I guess it was less animal, which is also a pain in the arse! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Yes i did and yes im reading this and the inventor oh yeah i forgot about him. Hey how about WAGG with none rone nol and androstadienone.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, ok, enough playing coy about the inventor. Who is he?

Enlightened One

Yes who is the inventor, FTR doesnt like playing coy for some reason, blunt and to the point is the best way to go.

Phero Pro

Default More experiences with WAGG

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that it\'s been a while since I\'ve posted, been busy waking up early working for work(only a temp position though [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) plus had quite a few interviews lately. Anyhow I have a few more WAGG experiences that I would like to share.

The first was at my last dance class that I attended. About 60 min before class I put a dab of WAGG behind each ear. A week before during the previous class had done the same thing. I had some interesting results, but from this one gal in class, Nancey, it seemed to effectively repulse her. In fact it seemed if she was trying to keep the max possible distance from me while still dancing with me (annoying as hell since we had absolutely no connection whatsoever). Anyhow this week things were different.

After a few sec after partnering up with her for the first time, she started to play with her hair. Then she suddenly broke away. (Sigh) Just great! Another repeat of last week. But when she took her place in the rotation (with the next lead) I noticed that she put her hair down.

On succesive rotations I started to notice increasing body contact from her as well friendly banter (she\'s usually very shy and quiet). The big shocker came just after we had finished dancing to a very fast song that our instructor, Steve, challenged all of us to dance to.

\"Hey everyone I\'d like to all of y\'all attention here!\", shouts Steve ,\"Now all of you remeber this slide step move that we learned last week?\" A couple of us nodded. \"Good, hmm it was . . . \"scans the class sees me and points, \" it was him! <font color=red> (Who me!?) </font color=red> It was SwingerMD. He did that move at the end of a few phrases in this very fast song. Remember that discussion on musicality last week? Now that\'s what I want to see. (Looks at me and smiles.) That was so awesome man!\" Steven then starts to applaud and the rest of the class join in.

\"Way to go SwingerMD!\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Steven then puts on a song that we were dancing to earlier to show us the difference in feel now that we had danced to a very fast song.

\"Did we just rotate? Okay then rotate!\"

My next partner taps me on the shoulder from behind I turn and, \"Oh hi Nancey.\"

\"Hi SwingerMD. That was so amazing what you did.\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] \"We\'ll I . . . uh . . . I mean . . . it wasn\'t . . .uh . . . really . . . .\"she pulls me in close enough for me to feel her start sniffing my neck, \" oh mmmm . . . .\"

She then whispers, \"No it really was something.\" Then presses her cheek against mine.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I tried WAGG alone (one dab behind each ear) once again at a dance a few days later. All evening long, I had friends, aquaintences, and a lot of people that I don\'t remember (but they insist that they know me) come up to me and start conversations. Nothing sexual, but I got a lot of people asking me where I have been (also said they missed me) since they haven\'t seen me around and everyone said that I have moved away. (That\'s weird I have been going to a few regular dances).

I also tried WAGG alone at the same dosage for an interview that I had last week. The jury is still out since I don\'t know yet if I have gotten the second interview yet. I think I did make a very good impression on the supervisor, but we will see.

Phero Dude

Default Re: More experiences with WAGG

Hi Everyone,

I don\'t have much to say about WAGG. I only wore it with my regular combination, and noticed nothing positive. It had a negative effect on me; irritability and aggression(in a bad way). I think it made people not want to be involved with me.

An interesting point though. Many people are saying that WAGG affected them the same way as A1 at first; meaning the depression and headaches. Well, I use A1 and have never had either of those problems. A1 is amazing for me. It seems to do what some people like Swinger are reporting that WAGG does for him. Like Swinger, I go to dance classes. I was away from one class for 3 weeks, but only for one week of a different class. Basically, the people who knew me acted like I was their long lost brother that they were overjoyed to see again, and even the women at the class that I had never met before seemed to be so happy to get to dance with me.

Anyway, for me, A1 is very cool, but I am quite skeptical about Wagg. It could be a personal chemistry thing, I don\'t know.

Phero Pro

MadMaxx,

That\'s interesting. With A1 I have yet to notice any positive or negative rxns on anyone else. A1 really starts to irritate me after more than two drops on the wrist (can\'t have it any closer to my nose than that).

I agree. Perhaps it could be a personal chemistry thing.

Enlightened One

Once it is realised then i guess more people will use and we will get a better picture on how it works for a greater number of people.

Phero Dude

personnaly im dying for it to come out since I suffer from the lone wolf or clint eastwood effect...

Phero Dude

I wouldn\'t get your hopes up. So much is dependent on chemistry. I used to suffer from the same problem, but WAGG accentuates the problem if anything.

Swinger; very interesting. I remember what you said about A1 a long time ago. I does not do that to me. I wear it on the neck and forearms and it gives me no problems, I am am convinced that it makes people feel like I am their good old buddy, and the woman also seem to act like we have some sort of long-term comfortable thing going on, even though with some of these women I hardly ever talk to them.

**DONOTDELETE**

I can really see that. That\'s exactly the kind of man/relationship my mind conjures up, smelling WAGG.

Phero Dude

FTR, actually, WAGG does not work for me. It is A1 that has that effect for me.

Also, can you please give me your opinion on my breast question on the Berger thread?

Phero Dude

but isnt WAGG supposed to cancel out some of the none effects one has and make one more approachable...I thought that was one of its purposes to help out guys with the lone wolf effect. I ask this to all the people who have tried WAGG already: WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK THIS PRODUCT DOES???WHAT EFFECT DOES IT HAVE ON HOW PEOPLE VIEW YOU???

Banned User

In my experience this WAGG-stuff does exactly what it is supposed to do, erase the Clint-Eastwood-Effect. But then, I have only used it a few times and can\'t really draw conclusions and now I ran out of it unfortunately, because I would love to add this stuff to my phero arsenal.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I really cant wait for it to come out...come on Bruce...whats the good word on this???????

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information