Close

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Best Places to Meet Hot Women/Men

visit-red-300x50PNG
    MSN.com just did an article on this, but I know we can do better; trolls that we are! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<font color=purple>Where is the easiest or best place to meet \"doable\" men and women?</font color=purple> (And please, please, kids, no stupid freakin\' wisecracks like \"at the Pubes\", \"outside a vascectomy clinic\", \"Iraq six months from now\", \"DrSmell\'s dreams\", \"please identify species\", \"MaxiMog\'s toy chest\", \" www.dunnobutheresthemostfrustratingplace.com \", or \"the love-scent forum\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img])

We might think of it independently for men and women. After we hear all our opinions, we can make a survey to settle matters once and for all! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: Best Places to Meet Hot Women/Men

Hot Women -
    Don\'t know still looking for that gold mine. But I\'m thinking if I were a hot woman where would I go? Probably shopping at Bloomingdale\'s I actually say a hottie go in there the other day on my lunch break &amp; thought to myself, maybe I should put some -mones on &amp; walk around there, never did though. Oh yeah strip clubs, but that\'s probably not what you want to hear &amp; dance clubs again...too obvious. How about supermarkets?

As far as \"hot\" men, I don\'t know gay bars [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] How about hardware stores.

I do know the BEST place to meet SINGLE HOT MEN or WOMEN on Valentine\'s day is out in the bars - best day of the year to go scamming IMO.

Going to check out MSN right now.

**DONOTDELETE**

The internet.

Phero Pro

Yeah I almost thought of that as well, but that\'s a kind of different place, ESPECIALLY seeing that -mones can\'t help us there.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yup. Your wits must suffice to get you in the door. And THEN the \'mones help you seal the deal.

Phero Pro

Here\'s the link that the doc didn\'t post (I think this is the one he meant).

http://local.msn.com/special/singlesscene.asp

**DONOTDELETE**

DC Metro area sucks so bad it\'s not even on the list! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

barnes and noble coffee shop has been working for me lately

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, this is a stupid question, maybe ... but what do you do there? Sit and sip coffee? By yourself?

You find a few books to read, get a coffee, sit and read. there are also women doing the same thing.

However you just dont sit there waiting for something to happen. Eventually, you have to make eye contact, say hi, and start a conversation.

**DONOTDELETE**

YOU have to, you mean. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That would be a good place. Anyplace where you can have a kind of \"prop\" to help start a conversation is good. Class is good, book stores are good because you can always ask if a book is good because you\'ve been meaning to read it, or you can tell them how much you loved it. The pool hall has always been a good place to meet guys for me, or even the bowling alley, since you\'re usually sitting next to a group or another table. I don\'t go to dives though. Gym\'s not bad either, because you can always ask to switch out with them on a machine or what\'s going on with sports clubs. Also, I\'ve met some guys in the gym because they\'re surprised to see a girl intently watching a soccer/hockey/football game on ESPN while she\'s on the treadmill, instead of whatever\'s on one of the other screens.lol

Phero Dude

To meet men:
    Bookstores, gym, golf course, grocery store. I meet lots of them at the hardware store, but they aren\'t the kind you want.

Phero Dude

To meet men:
    Bookstores, gym, golf course, grocery store. I meet lots of them at the hardware store, but they aren\'t the kind you want.

Phero Dude

To meet men:

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah sexyredhead i play soccer, it tones the legs with all the running and kicking! It also keeps the abs ripped! Oh and guys the same thing goes for the girl who play soccer they really know how to wrap their legs around you!

Phero Pharaoh

To Meet Women:
    Any where there is a decent range of clothes shops. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Singles resorts.

...And I know a certain area in Australia where the ratio of Women to Men is higher than any other place in the country by a long shot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] It\'s soooooo easy to meet a beautiful woman who is actually SINGLE!

To meet Men:

I don\'t think you need examples. Men are everywhere and always keen [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] But in general you only have to hang out where men go to have fun that woman don\'t on average have an interest in. Car Shows etc
    Motorsports meetings. NASCAR, IndyCars etc. In Australia V8 Supercar meetings. There are so few women around AAALLL but the most unattractive woman gets LOTS of attention coz they are so easy to spot!

Enlightened One

With u bundyburger (city CBD shopping districts) ie the queen st mall in brisbane.
    Singles resorts

THE GOLD COAST WHICH IS 1 HOUR FROM ME AND IS THE BEST PICK UP SPOT EVER - re the certain area of australia where women outnumber men.
    Car shows are good.

Anywhere u will find alpha males u will find women around. Hospitals - 85% of nurses are women and apart from the old ones the 25% trainnee nurses are usually hot.

University campasses. The beach book stores etc. Sporting events. The libary, ?centrelink offices? ok i just threw that in for a joke but still.

Thread Information