Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default PUCHI, WHICH EXPERIENCES SEEM UNREAL?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    and what unbelievable luck?

Banned User

Default Re: PUCHI, WHICH EXPERIENCES SEEM UNREAL?

Maybe the hundreds of love letters that are in your mailbox every day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] (Sorry FTR)

**DONOTDELETE**

Seriously, I\'d like to hear about my unbelievable luck. Maybe she\'ll cheer me up. From my side of the fence, I don\'t see it at all.

Yeah, it\'s the love letters. That\'s what it is. Got one just the other day from Joshua. Said he was nuts about me.

Phero Pharaoh

probably talking about all the post you\'ve made on DIHL\'s and other type hits [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'d like to know too. What stories did FTR tell that sounded hard to believe?

**DONOTDELETE**

The day I met SDR was an extremely lucky day.

Aside from that, it all seems to me pretty ordinary. Movin\' kinda slow, if you ask me. Nothing much going on.

Oh, I know what story is unbelievable. Didn\'t you say you once had some PCC on and a guy gave you a complement. NO WAY!!! Get out of town with that crazy story FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Tsssss! I guess I\'m busted. Makin\' sh!t up again. Let\'s see. Two or three guys, actually, gave me compliments in the last several months. In a building that takes up half a city block, and a firm with some 300 attorneys, I guess that\'s hard to believe.

Whew, what a life I lead. It\'s hard to take all the excitement, I\'m tellin\' ya.

Phero Pharaoh

DAT bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Didn\'t you say the parking attendant once talked to you a bit longer than usual? You expect people to believe that nonsense? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] BUSTED!

**DONOTDELETE**

The parking attendant thought he was gonna get lucky and saved me a space for a long time. I gave him my phone number on a whim one day because I was mad at SDR, he said he\'d call that night and he didn\'t. Next day he comes shuffling over with some lame ass story about how he fell asleep. A literal case of \"you snooze you lose.\" He called a few days later and I had just gotten unbelievably busy and didn\'t have any time at all to get together in the foreseeable future. He doesn\'t save my space anymore. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, that was breathtaking.

And the LUCK! OH MY GOD!

upsidedown

It\'s the red hair. Everybody knows how lucky redheads are with the guys.....

Phero Pharaoh

say what?,,and here i thought it was the guys lucky to get a redhead

upsidedown

I think that\'s kind of what I was saying.....redheads are lucky in that they can get all they guys they want because all the guys want redheads. Guys feel lucky to get a redhead....redheads are lucky that they\'re redheads....so, I was saying that FTR\'s being a redhead is one of her lucky stories on here......oh, never mind, I\"m too tired to type tonight.

Phero Pharaoh

heh

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s especially amazing when you consider the fact that I\'m really a short, fat, bald guy.

<It\'s especially amazing when you consider the fact that I\'m really a short, fat, bald guy.>

Yeah but when you put those mones on, you are irresistible, [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] baldy

upsidedown

<It\'s especially amazing when you consider the fact that I\'m really a short, fat, bald guy.> FTR

I hope you can at least tell us that you really were a natural redhead before all your hair fell out!

**DONOTDELETE**

Some people are just not online all the time, so it does take time to get responses back.

And to answer FTR\'s question, I can\'t remember all of your experiences that I read, but like when a guy just came up to you and cited a poem, and the manner in which people approach you just seem pretty amazing. That\'s all. And since I found it amazing, I was just curious--is this real? Or is it something that was made up to promote the products? I think these are valid questions and doubts when one is first learning about pheromones. As for me, I haven\'t seen that much luck except for a few friendlier touchy feely conversations with my friends. So to hear about your amazing (almost too amazing) stories, I felt a bit skeptical. But my question was not intended to be offensive or anything.
    Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

**DONOTDELETE**

That guy and I also sing Handel\'s Messiah together whenever we see each other. He\'s the firm\'s translator, speaks 6 languages fluently enough to translate legal documents, etc. - in other words, has the most extensive liberal arts background of any male I\'ve ever met. I guess that is kind of unusual. That day I was standing around in the IT department waiting for some CD\'s of documents to be copied so I could fed ex them to co-counsel, and he came in. We did a couple of stanzas of \"I Know That My Redeemer Liveth\" until they threatened to start throwing things at us. (For some reason we both think the part about \"and though worms destroy this body\" is funny.\") And then he recited an Elizabeth Barrett Browning sonnet to me, complete with kinos. He knows I\'m one of the few people around there who would recognize an Elizabeth Barrett Browning sonnet. Honest to god, it\'s the truth. If I could make this stuff up, I\'d be a writer, not a legal secretary. I also seek out unusual people and seek out unusual experiences, so maybe that accounts for some of it. Oh - my senior attorney can recite Shakespeare and often will, when I\'m in his office filing papers. He\'s also a classical pianist and always has classical music playing in his office. And he\'s a chemist - science education, like all patent attorneys - just happens he\'s a true Renaissance man. It\'s very pleasant to go in, water the ficus tree, file some papers, and listen to him recite Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow all the way through ... sometimes he comes out to my ledge and pretends to play the piano and it\'s a game for me to be able to guess what he\'s playing just by the sound of his fingers hitting the wood. Last time it was Chopin\'s Grand Polonnaise in A flat major. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I guess I\'m just lucky that the people around me are not dull and unfulfilling. Anyway. Glad you got back to us, and enjoy your \'mones, Miss Busy Bee.

Phero Pharaoh

i doubt she works for Bruce, and many have had experiances like she has had but don\'t post as much as she does for the same reason it took you 3 days to get back here to read what all everyone has written...read all the threads on this forum and many other such stories exsist and they cant all work 4 Bruce cause if they did he\'d be broke [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I agree...many people (myself included) don\'t take the time to document everything that happens to them.

**DONOTDELETE**

Or type 102 wpm clean because you\'ve been doing it for a living all your life so it takes no effort.

upsidedown

Wow, 102 words per minute. The pheromone hit stories I believe, but the 102 wpm sort of boggle my mind.

Puchi, if you think FTR\'s stories push your limits of belief, I would suggest you read back through the archives and see what some of the guys are saying. Some of them seem totally unreal to me compared to Red\'s stories.

Phero Pharaoh

\"Some of them seem totally unreal to me compared to Red\'s stories.\"

WHAT! You still don\'t beleive me!! I thought we cleared this up ages ago! I\'m telling you those two girls really did just drop to their knees and give me a BJ in the middle of K-MART! You prick! That\'s it. I give up. You are never going to let me off here are you?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

my ex is like that. 110 and perfect at it while doing it, now kicker is..she does it w/o even having to think it seems, she can phone chat(using headsets) and not miss a beat..boggles my mind to watch her.

upsidedown

>>WHAT! You still don\'t beleive me!! I thought we cleared this up ages ago!<<

Sorry Bundyburger, but I still don\'t believe your story. I still don\'t believe they have K-Mart\'s in Australia. I really think your encounter happened someplace else....so come clean with us on which store it was.

**DONOTDELETE**

He lies like this all the time, it\'s incredible! SEARS, I\'m sure it was Sears, in the auto department, but try to get him to come clean! Oh but noooooo.

I already heard the truth....It was a Wal-Mart. The same one that you saw Osama purchase the twizzlers.

**DONOTDELETE**

You talk to Osama too?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information