The human brain is divided into two spheres - the left brain and right brain. One side is the seat of consciousness and analytic abilities while the other has \"imagination.\"

During normal consciousness, the analytic side holds a supervisory control over the other and so we \"will\" ourselves to do things and check our impulses. However, control is only to degrees, varying with age, education, training, intoxicant usage, mental health.

My working hypothesis is that a DIHL is a form of trace, much like hypnotic trace or religious ecstacy. Somehow, nanograms quantities of pheromones have the ability to cause a target to lose all conscious control and \"will\" for some duration. Many religous traditions use incense to enhance religous ceremonies. On a more mundane level, we have the female pig \"freeze\" stance as another model. This might be called a state of dissassociation or \"inward viewing.\" Viewing television is another, milder form of trace. One expectation is that left-handed women are more likely to DIHL than average.

My goal is to understand this trace state better and to devise ways to influence the target while she is in that state. I\'m thinking that this is the opportunity to \"run patterns\" but what patterns will be most effective and what goal could one aim at is to be devised.

What I need from my fellow forum members are detailed hit reports that resulted in DIHL. Here are some of the items a great hit report would include:

1) Who - Details on person with DIHL - age, sex, sober or intoxicated, prior relationship with you

2) Where - Circumstances - at a noisy bar, at home

3) When - upon first meeting, how long did it last, what brought her out of it?

4) What - what did you do to cause the DIHL? What were you wearing? How did you talk to her or touch her?

5) How - How did she react? Did her opinion of you or her behavior change as a result?

I\'m looking forward to detailed and perceptive reports from you all. You can post them here or PM them to me directly. Also, I\'d be interested in any reports FROM people who have experienced DIHL in themselves.