Don\'t worry. They already knew.

Chicks can tell.

Steve

Default Re: DIHL as Hypnotic Trance - Field Reports Needed

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    lol

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That\'s funny...guess you found me out.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Better fess up to the chicks I\'ve been banging all these

years.

I live in an area that draws a lot of tourists and I\'ve learned to sort through to ones who are just

out to get some attention (95%) and those who are serious. I\'ve hooked up w/ quite a few of these out-of-towners.

Besides, I hate AWs...they really annoy me. These days it doesn\'t take me very long to figure out what

they\'re all about. Believe it or not, my reason for getting up early the next day was far more important than

wasting another hour (or so) of my time on some chick who\'s only intention is the need for some poor sap to

compensate for her lacking sense of self worth. Perhaps you missed the part of my post where she chatted me up

earlier in the evening...I had plenty of time to size her up.

I guess you\'re just one of those poor saps

who\'ll slobber over any attractive girl who pays you any attention...only to later take your Hawaiian shirt and

Pheromax-soaked hundred dollar bills and get yourself a hooker. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Nice [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

take your Hawaiian shirt and

Pheromax-soaked hundred dollar bills and get yourself a hooker.

Damn it.... he stole my... um.. er... friend\'s game [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Sag:

Not

trying to shoot you down but have you considered that she may do the staring off into space thing without the

influence of mones? Is it possible that your presence brought her out of it? I may be mistaken but think that ADD

can cause that type of general behavoir. Have you observed her under other conditions? Without mones or in other

environments? It also might be interesting to figure out how susceptable she is to suggestion in general. Some

people seem to be far more open to trance and suggestion than others and acohol seems to magnify that.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I hear ya Bel. She seems to be a consistant DIHL girl in relation to me

and I\'ve run all types of questions through my mind attempting to figure this one out. The other night it seemed

to take some time for her to \"come back around\" after I sat down at their table. Her gaze was fized on me as I

approached. It might be different if I would have ever observed her to just simply be spacing out in the general

sense, but when she does go DIHL (and it\'s frequent w/ her), her gaze is fixed on me.

I\'ve been around her

many times in various environments. The other night I had asked about whether it was her or her \"twin\" sister,

because she was unresponsive to my \"hello gestures\", attempted a few times since she didn\'t seem to notice

while everyone else had...thought that I was trying to \"say hello\" to the wrong girl...never actually met her

\"twin\" so I wouldn\'t know if it was the right one or not. I even asked a friend if maybe I was mistaken and

it was the wrong girl, but it wasn\'t. This guy grew up w/ her and didn\'t mention anything about her having a

history of ADD or being simply a space cadet. I asked about that kinda thing. Along the lines of I nodded hello to

everyone at the table, she didn\'t seem to notice so I smiled and kinda waved, but still no response. I kinda

joked to my a friend about how she just didn\'t see me (even though she was staring a hole right through me) and

maybe it was her ADD. Trust me, this guy would have made an ADD comment/joke if he thought it was fitting.

The

thing about it was the fact that she was staring straight at me and I\'ve seen this on several other occasions.

Each time her gaze has been fixed on me. And when I say \"at a distance\", I\'m referring to no more than

10\' away. It seems to be a consistant phenomenon. There have been times that I\'ve come into this same club,

sat right down w/ this group of friends and observed the same coy behavior. Later she\'s gotten up and moved a

bit away, just standing there gazing at me while stroking her hair dreamily. I might think otherwise if it would

happen while she was just staring off into space and behaving the same way, but each time it happens w/ her gaze

fixed upon me. And she doesn\'t really seem to be a big drinker, but then again she\'s a tiny thing.

As far

as the susceptibility to suggenstion thing. Every time I speak to her, she responds consistantly. She will act as

if she may be attracted, but is very self conscious/shy, becomes submissive and says very little. She\'ll make

brief eye contact (wide-eyed), smile, look down and say little if anything. I\'ve attempted to hold a convo w/

her, but it\'s virtually impossible. I\'ve seen her maintain convos w/ others. I\'ve been in situations

where her bf is w/ her and she\'s stood there clinging to him, but been gazing at me.

If she would have been

just intoxicated the other night (or any other time) I suspect that I\'d notice her showing signs of being

\"heavy lidded\" or maybe some nodding off, but it\'s always been a very wide-eyed, intent stare.

And no,

she\'s never been around me w/out wearing any mones, but that\'s mainly because I\'m never around her in a

situation that I wouldn\'t wear them.

Maybe you scare her

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    she just don\'t now a way to tell you that

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But that is strange indeed. DIHL doesn\'t happen to me very

much, usually when it does happen, is when i\'m wearing an OD. But in your case, i don\'t think it\'s an OD.

DZorro,

This will probably sound quite dumbass-y, coming

from me on a pheromone forum and all that, but... Pheromones aside, what if she\'s just a shy, sweet, dreamy girl

who\'s madly in love with you? She seems to have a bit of a low self-esteem, and looks dependent on her

boyfriend.

*possible female w/ low self-eseteem reasoning mode activated*
    1. I\'m deeply in love with that

guy
    2. I\'m won\'t be able to get him. What could he see in me?
    3. If I do try and say something t him,

I\'m setting myself up to be humiliated for the whole place, AND I\'ll probably lose my boyfriend, whom will be

infuriated in a second. And then no other man will ever love me again, and I\'ll die alone, after a life that I

will have shared only with my cat, and... (mental ramble goes on here for a while...)

*Back to slightly

burned-out-guy mode*

I want a beer.

Saggy writes:
    I guess you\'re just

one of those poor saps who\'ll slobber over any attractive girl who pays you any attention...

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Am I that obvious? So much for subtlety. However, the trick is to get

them to actually pay attention. I haven\'t really got past that part yet. When I have one pay attention, I\'ll

let you know if I start to drool.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Sag:

Not trying to shoot you down but have

you considered that she may do the staring off into space thing without the influence of mones? Is it possible that

your presence brought her out of it? I may be mistaken but think that ADD can cause that type of general behavoir.

Have you observed her under other conditions? Without mones or in other environments? It also might be interesting

to figure out how susceptable she is to suggestion in general. Some people seem to be far more open to trance and

suggestion than others and acohol seems to magnify that.

I hear

ya Bel. She seems to be a consistant DIHL girl in relation to me and I\'ve run all types of questions through my

mind attempting to figure this one out. The other night it seemed to take some time for her to \"come back

around\" after I sat down at their table. Her gaze was fized on me as I approached. It might be different if I

would have ever observed her to just simply be spacing out in the general sense, but when she does go DIHL (and

it\'s frequent w/ her), her gaze is fixed on me.

I\'ve been around her many times in various environments.

The other night I had asked about whether it was her or her \"twin\" sister, because she was unresponsive to my

\"hello gestures\", attempted a few times since she didn\'t seem to notice while everyone else had...thought

that I was trying to \"say hello\" to the wrong girl...never actually met her \"twin\" so I wouldn\'t know if

it was the right one or not. I even asked a friend if maybe I was mistaken and it was the wrong girl, but it

wasn\'t. This guy grew up w/ her and didn\'t mention anything about her having a history of ADD or being simply

a space cadet. I asked about that kinda thing. Along the lines of I nodded hello to everyone at the table, she

didn\'t seem to notice so I smiled and kinda waved, but still no response. I kinda joked to my a friend about how

she just didn\'t see me (even though she was staring a hole right through me) and maybe it was her ADD. Trust me,

this guy would have made an ADD comment/joke if he thought it was fitting.

The thing about it was the fact that

she was staring straight at me and I\'ve seen this on several other occasions. Each time her gaze has been fixed

on me. And when I say \"at a distance\", I\'m referring to no more than 10\' away. It seems to be a

consistant phenomenon. There have been times that I\'ve come into this same club, sat right down w/ this group of

friends and observed the same coy behavior. Later she\'s gotten up and moved a bit away, just standing there

gazing at me while stroking her hair dreamily. I might think otherwise if it would happen while she was just

staring off into space and behaving the same way, but each time it happens w/ her gaze fixed upon me. And she

doesn\'t really seem to be a big drinker, but then again she\'s a tiny thing.

As far as the susceptibility to

suggenstion thing. Every time I speak to her, she responds consistantly. She will act as if she may be attracted,

but is very self conscious/shy, becomes submissive and says very little. She\'ll make brief eye contact

(wide-eyed), smile, look down and say little if anything. I\'ve attempted to hold a convo w/ her, but it\'s

virtually impossible. I\'ve seen her maintain convos w/ others. I\'ve been in situations where her bf is w/

her and she\'s stood there clinging to him, but been gazing at me.

If she would have been just intoxicated

the other night (or any other time) I suspect that I\'d notice her showing signs of being \"heavy lidded\" or

maybe some nodding off, but it\'s always been a very wide-eyed, intent stare.

And no, she\'s never been

around me w/out wearing any mones, but that\'s mainly because I\'m never around her in a situation that I

wouldn\'t wear them.

Maybe you scare her

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    she just don\'t now a way to tell you that

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But that is strange indeed. DIHL doesn\'t happen to me very

much, usually when it does happen, is when i\'m wearing an OD. But in your case, i don\'t think it\'s an OD.

DZorro,

This will probably sound quite dumbass-y, coming

from me on a pheromone forum and all that, but... Pheromones aside, what if she\'s just a shy, sweet, dreamy girl

who\'s madly in love with you? She seems to have a bit of a low self-esteem, and looks dependent on her

boyfriend.

*possible female w/ low self-eseteem reasoning mode activated*
    1. I\'m deeply in love with that

guy
    2. I\'m won\'t be able to get him. What could he see in me?
    3. If I do try and say something t him,

I\'m setting myself up to be humiliated for the whole place, AND I\'ll probably lose my boyfriend, whom will be

infuriated in a second. And then no other man will ever love me again, and I\'ll die alone, after a life that I

will have shared only with my cat, and... (mental ramble goes on here for a while...)

*Back to slightly

burned-out-guy mode*

I want a beer.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Scentinel-

I don\'t think

she\'s \"deeply in love w/ me\" or her bf either, for that matter. While I don\'t think she suffers from low

self esteem, she does seem like the timid, sweet and dreamy type. Just for the record her bf is a pretty cool,

fun/funny dude. I was considering the fearful/intimidated angle and I went w/ an entirely different phero approach

tonight...again Trivia Night. So I went w/ a few dabs of DD#1 + 1/2 of a left over SOE gel pack. As soon as I came

in the place Nikola waves me over and starts asking me about the answers to several trivia questions that were just

asked. Now they happened to be a category that I have some above average knowledge of, but she wouldn\'t know

that on her own. The only thing I can think of is that some of her team mates were probably saying something to the

effect that I would know the answers, but too bad I wasn\'t there...and then I showed up. The thing is, she

obviously remembered me more than I did her...I always have to ask friends what her name is when I see her as I can

never remember. She asks me to sit next to her and offers me some toritlla chips and salsa...pointing out that she

made the salsa herself. Well, I spent the whole game sitting next to her w/ no apparent DIHL reaction and we

actually had a fun convo. Her friend Heather kept leaning over and they whispered to each other the whole night,

but I doubt that it had anything to do w/ me...they seemed to be bagging on other chicks from what I could tell. On

the other side of me was this chick, Jen, that I\'ve seen around quite a bit, but never really talked to much.

She and I had a few nice convos and one of her gf\'s kinda kept trying to make EC w/ me. The only thing that I

really noticed was that both Nikola and Jen kept accidentally bumping into me the whole night. Doubt that I\'d

call those hits, but were definitely out of the ordinary for them. The only thing that really sticks out in my mind

was that Jen asked me to dance when they were playing songs in between trivia rounds at which her gf (the one who

kept trying to make EC) would act as a c*ckblocker.

Anyway, I\'m really wondering if the past responses that

I\'ve had from Mikola weren\'t merely due to my usual mix. Her bf was there tonite and he was very cool w/ me

also. She didn\'t do the usual clinging thing w/ him. One thing I did notice was that both Nikola and Jen made

an \"it\'s really hot in here\" comment at the same time at which time Nikola and Heather peeled off a layer of

clothes...Jen had nothing else to peel off. At the end of the night, Nikola invited me to an upcoming party and

wanted to be sure that I came. All this really tells me is that DD#1 and/or SOE may indeed be more effective w/ the

younger and more timid girls. Her friend Heather is not necessarilly the shy/timd type and has responded more

favorably to my ususal mix in the past.

Of course by the time the night was over it didn\'t matter much to me.

A gal approached me afterward and started chatting me up w/ the old \"has anyone ever told you that you have

amazing eyes\" line...touching me a lot and putting her arm around me. So she says to the guy she was w/ \"so

what are we doing...are we leaving or what?\". He didn\'t say anything, so I said \"that\'s as good as an

it\'s your call as I\'ve ever seen\". So we belly up to the bar and order some drinks. We had a nice,

relaxed, free flowing convo. We really hit it off and had a lot in common. She had a very unusual sense of humor

so it was nice to hang out w/ someone who understood my sense of humor. Can\'t really remember who started the

kino, but it progressed nicely. She took my hand several times and was very responsive to my touch. She leaned in

a few times so I gave her a kiss on the temple a few times. Things were going very well and I was just about to

invite her back to my place when she mentioned that she was driving. Unfortunately, the taxis in my area shut down

early on week nights, so I had to settle for a kiss/# close. The whole time I kept thinking...why couldn\'t the

chump you\'re w/ have driven tonite. Then there\'d be no problem. He could have gone home alone...which he

would have done anyway and Angela could come back w/ me...but then again, and I\'m sure the ladies here could

vouch for this, would she really feel comfortable showing up for work the next day in the same clothes that she was

wearing the day before? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

My own personal values took me into a new direction with this thing. Sex drives get boy and girls into

confused places where one person needs something and the other person needs something else, but the urge to merge

obscures those vital differences and then you\'re smack in a relationship that doesn\'t work like you intended

it to work.
    As you know our society takes a judgemental position about paying for sex whether you call them

escorts, hookers, or simply women who put a dollar value on an hour of intimacy. From my male chauvanist pig

standpoint life works better if my sexual needs are handled by sexual professionals. These are frequently women

I\'ve known over time and respect them as people. There are a ridiculous number of stereotypes that don\'t apply

to the specifics of my private experiences, or yours, or anybodies. The media portrays these encounters in

superficial ignorant fantasies for the most.
    I found how liberating it was to be with women and not have any

major sexual pressures because in the back of my mind the issue was settled.
    Typically now I\'ll uses a heavy

shot of mones before an escort date because it helps both of us relax and be ourselves and the level of

communication reaches a higher level, you feel more human, putting some of the professional aspect aside but keeping

a mutual respect for the boundaries. Pro girls don\'t get DIHL easily as their minds are more observant, there is

a necessary survival skill in the business of picking up on minimal cues from strangers and semi-strangers.
    The

mellow frinedly mones are absolutely the best where the macho -nones can make a nervous situation go wide open

paranoid. Been there, seen that happen. Happy -nols all they way, you Players out there.
    So, picture this, you

douse yourself with a nice amount of social nones, you have an hour or two of awesome sex that releases every

imaginable body phero and copulin on top of your synthetics, the air is practically oily with the vapors, you

carefully wipe down with Purell or other alcohol based sanitizer lotion, then you go back into the civilian world

like a human Love Bombe with this \'mone cloud following you around. Particularly in the winter if it absorbes

into a down jacket.
    Then you have unplanned DIHLs if you\'re in an enclosed space, a conference. Usually it

takes time 20-30 minutes to fully develop, and you think to yourself, Omigod, I put my coat on the chair next to me

and I forgot about last night and that damn thing is putting enough \'mone in this room to populate a small city.

Phero Pharaoh

I think music can have a big effect on people. I went dancing last night and paired off with one girl

who already shows interest in me. We settled into a long dance with a song that sort of throbbed hypnotically. I

can\'t explain it better than that. She went into DIHL mode as we were dancing. Usually she cannot stop

giggling.

I was once again wearing 2 sprays of The Edge and Amouage Dia. I know you guys think that\'s too

much, but I don\'t see that many DIHLs with this mix. This experience was fascinating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information