Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: DIHL as Hypnotic Trace - Field Reports Needed

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all,

Glad FLRH you are stable enough to handle this Amazing Adventure instead of it being overwhelming [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

This thread is very interesting because it is what I do [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

DIHL are a definate type of trance,
    just like that place you and others go, either naturally or through a guide----those special places in your mind, where you want and need to go.

During that car accident, your mind found a place it needed to go.
    Your sub-conscious mind knows a LOT more than you have given it credit for.

**DONOTDELETE**

Icemone, I NEED to be overwhelmed. That\'s what I want. So I embrace it when it comes to me and very happily go where ever it takes me.

\"Your sub-conscious mind knows a LOT more than you have given it credit for.\"

I know that to be true. If I clear my mind and DONT think about a question (say in class, usually science or maths), the answer sometimes just comes to me, and I blurt it out before everyone else has even considered the question. It\'s like the subconsious can assymilate information faster.

\"your mind found a place it needed to go\"

In times of trauma, the mind takes you to a place completely removed from the current situation.

Default Re: Sleep/Trance discussion

After detailed and in depth scientific investigation into this area, which involved me falling asleep and waking up [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], I found out some things.

Bear in mind that this is only from practical observation. Unfortunately I don\'t remember falling asleep, but when I woke up, it was exactly like waking up from a day dream. I was lucky enough to wake up during a light part of the sleep cycle, and was mid dream. It was a consious decision to wake up.

Question to the ladies: When in a DIHL, when you come back to attention, is it a decision you make? We have to be aware that maybe male and female daydreams are different.

I\'m off to imerse myself in information, good day to you!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Sleep/Trance discussion

Some ways I know that the spell gets broken -- one, someone snaps you out of it, which is unfortunate. Two, your own mind snaps you out of it. If some part of your mind won\'t let you relax into what\'s happening and keeps warning and talking, and there\'s no reinforcement from the outside to keep you in the moment, your own mind can force you out of it. Three, and my favorite, eventually it wears off on its own. With good reinforcement, it can last a few days. Without it, it\'s often gone after a sleep.

Default Great sex = DIHL?

One need for good sex is to be able to divert control from the conscious mind and \"let go\" to the right brain. Most of us would rate our sex experiences on how \"high\" we got and much we got inolved in the moment and the less thinking we did while doing it.

On those ocassions when I couldn\'t get it up with a girl (usually a new one), the common thread was conscious worry (other than too many Irish coffees but that still may be linked via caffeine.) A guy especially has to NOT think but do. Sorta like the inner game of golf or tennis. The conscious mind acts as an inhibitor and a censor for our right brain impulses - of which sex is one of the best. that\'s why alcohol is such a good lubricant for sex - it diminished the left brain\'s control power. Both sides are affected but the left is first to slip so a little is good but too much is too much.

So I\'m still looking for observant, detailed DIHL experiences from the guy\'s veiwpoint. Come on guys, I\'ve seen plenty of boasting, let\'s hear the facts! I\'m trying to develop for us a framework in which to organize our experience.

BTW - thanks for all the private messages. It seems women know more about it than men!

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Great sex = DIHL?

Haven\'t had any DIHLs since you started this ( I think I jinxed myself by saying I get them all the time! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Though I\'ve changed products too ) ... But haven\'t been getting out either... What I have been doing though is thinking of how to take advantage of them better. Based on what FTRH said somewhere . Going to try to take a more active approach the next time I get one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It seems women know more about it than men -- Whitehall, I have a theory I bet you\'ll like. How \'bout this? DIHL is a leftover cavewoman response. We go DIHL the better for you to grab us by the hair and drag us off.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah... heh heh heh .. that\'s kind of what you said that I am \'modifying\' to do. Though I don\'t think it matters how much you plan, it\'s going to take a bit of on the spot thinking to pull it off too!. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ATM I\'m thinking of a heap of scenarios and how I might react to them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

And girls WOULD know more about. For us guys we\'ve been getting DIHLs before we knew what they were. For women you know the the significance of it to you. For us it\'s like ...\"oh wow I think that girl MIGHT like me\" and that\'s it, maybe it was a sign we could make a move. I had NO idea what it was really \'saying\' until you and Whitehall started on this. From has been said it\'s not just \'a look\' it\'s an \'experience\' for a woman. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s a very good way to put it.

In peoples experiences, what is the best product or combo for DIHLs?

Phero Pro

best product or combo I would imagine has to be the stronger stuff out there PI/m & NPA with a neutralizer to allow more of the -none to be in the acceptable range without OD-ing, like a -nol based product or perhaps an A1. I think there\'s some varying opinions on the effects of cops.

Anyone know the scientific term for DIHL - there has to be one out there, come you experts - clue me in.

TIA!

-nol is the phero which makes me become all spaced out.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

sub-clinical dissociation?
    I like entrancement.

Enlightened One

What about trancelike. Or hypnotised.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: DIHL as Hypnotic Trance - Field Reports Needed

Haven\'t had significant DIHLs since the new year period (from memory)

I was away last week for a motor racing event through the streets of Adelaide in South Australia. Big party event for this smallish city.
    Tried AlterEgo/m more thoroughly than in the past and some other variations of phero\'s.
    Was getting too many hits from older people (men and women giving me more respect) , but nothing from younger women that I wanted.
    There were 3 nights of open air concerts after each day of racing.

Friday night concert around 7pm: Got a doozy of a DIHL.

I had been wearing a small amount of AE (2 drops) all day since about 9am. Was standing amongst the crowd before the bands started and decided to go and dose up on some SoE to get younger reactions. Put a good dab behind my ear and rubbed it down to my neck. Same on other side. Put one dab each on each wrist. Got another dab and rubbed it on the front of my throat too. I can\'t recall wether I put any more small amounts on my clothes.

Anyway I got back to the group I was with (Miraculously, somehow, despite the darkness and large crowd). I stood in the same spot as earlier which was just beside this young girl (14 - 16) and her younger sister and father. I could smell the SoE and was worried I was wearing too much. Was there for about ten minutes.
    I moved to the other side of the group where there was more room to move. Stood there talking and carrying on with the guys for, I don\'t know how long.

After a while I looked through the guys and seen this same girl staring dead at me. I thought she was just looking at me like \"who\'s that\". I kept eye contact with her for a good 15 seconds. Didn\'t even occur to me that she could be in DIHL state ( I was more thinking that it\'s weird this young girl was looking at me like this.Like I was making a [bad word] of myself and she was just listening to me.)
    Then all of a sudden she \"woke up\" and in a VERY obvious way. She shook herself as if she had become aware that we were both staring at each other. She was visibly very startled at what she was doing. It wasn\'t until that I knew she had been in a DIHL state. It was classic DIHL ...body towards me (and away from the stage) , relaxed jaw, eyes wide opened and still with me being the centre of her attention.

I\'m not sure but I may have gotten some other DIHLs again that I caught the tail end of. DOH! missed them. Except one, who was a relative and I didn\'t feel the need to note it down and ignored it. lol

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

I know that indy here on the gold coast was ripe, i took my DD#1 mix to the track on race day and with all those hottie models got looks left right and centre and a couple of \"DIHL\" in the literal sense.
    A very good day and good testing ground to.

bump

Phero Pharaoh

Hm. I get DIHLs whenever I help out with new dance classes. The girls usually rotate and when they

get to me many of the younger ones just blank out. It\'s sometimes like dancing with a wet blanket. Last week,

one lady who has to be at least ten years older than me went into DIHL mode all of a sudden. I may have been ODing.

Was wearing The Edge with Amouage Dia. Have been cutting back on The Edge to two sprays to see if the \"less is

more\" principle kicks in. Haven\'t really noticed any change in effects.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hm. I get DIHLs whenever I help out

with new dance classes. The girls usually rotate and when they get to me many of the younger ones just blank out.

It\'s sometimes like dancing with a wet blanket. Last week, one lady who has to be at least ten years older than

me went into DIHL mode all of a sudden. I may have been ODing. Was wearing The Edge with Amouage Dia. Have

been cutting back on The Edge to two sprays to see if the \"less is more\"
    principle kicks in. Haven\'t

really noticed any change in effects.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Two sprays is a little??? how

much have you been wearing?? lol

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hm. I get DIHLs whenever I help out with new dance classes. The girls

usually rotate and when they get to me many of the younger ones just blank out. It\'s sometimes like dancing with

a wet blanket. Last week, one lady who has to be at least ten years older than me went into DIHL mode all of a

sudden. I may have been ODing. Was wearing The Edge with Amouage Dia. Have been cutting back on The Edge to

two sprays to see if the \"less is more\"
    principle kicks in. Haven\'t really noticed any change in

effects.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Two sprays is a little??? how much have you been wearing??

lol

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes, 2 sprays is still considered by many to be quite an od.

Im guessing you can\'t smell none. Try more like 2-4 dabs.

OK, now I\'ve disucced this is a different thread, but perhaps I should relate an experience

a couple of nights ago. It was a typical Tuesday night, Trivia Night at a local bar. As usual, I showed up

late..not really into to whole trivia thing, but had a few friends who always go. I go to the end of the bar and

this new bartender (Charlotte) starts to chat me up...trying to get me to join her and a guy friend into the game. I

notice my friends sitting across the way and I nod/wave high...depending on the person. Well, there\'s this chick

named Nikola sitting there in a total DIHL. I\'ve known her for a while, but she\'s usually very shy. If I talk

to her, she\'s typically pretty friendly but acts very self conscious...she\'s still dating her \"high school

sweetheart\". The thing is that whenever I see her out...w/out her bf, she\'s even more shy/self conscious.

Well, this night she spent about 20 minutes in a DIHL state. She didn\'t respond to my \"hellos\" to the group

at her table and even a gesture specifically at her. She was totally dazed. It was one of those more freaky DIHL

experiences that I\'ve had. It wasn\'t until I joined their group that she snapped out of it and became her

usual timid self. It did seem as if it took her a few minutes to gain her composure. The wierd thing was that she

was a total zombie until I sat down...at which point she seemed her usual submissive self. So as I\'m sitting

there chatting w/ friends she\'s maintaining this \"head down\" submissive posture and if I would seak directly

at her, she\'d just smile coyly followed by a submissive posture. After a while, she left for the night. Now if

I didn\'t know her I\'d think that maybe I was ODing..of course I know my mix too well...that and the fact that

I spent so much time in close proximity in the presence of other woman...some of whom were working it for my

attention.

In fact, as the night dwindled, I was on my way out and this girl who tried to chat me up earlier,

cornered me for a dance. I didn\'t think much of this hottie because she was sporting a big rock on her ring

finger and I assumed that the guy she was w/ was her finance. Well, as I\'m leaving she corners me and asks me to

dance. As we\'re \"dirty dancing\", she mentions that her \"friend\" was just that...I was like \"yeah,

whatever\"... she continues to dance w/ me...probing for personal info and I\'m beginning to wonder what her

intentions were...but I had to get up early the next morning so I blew her off. My thinking was that she\'s

actually engaged and just playing me for some attention or she\'s one of those girls who tried to play herself off

as being engaged. I probably should have jammed her up more about the fiance thing and could have had her...but I

wasn\'t convinced that those big titties were worth the hassle. Besides, I think it\'s good for some of these

women to know that a man won\'t just buy into their game and is willing to walk away from their BS. Who says a

guy can\'t tease a chick who tries way too hard. Now, if she would have been up front and said that she wanted to

fVck me, that\'s an entirely differently story. But I\'ve digressed too much already.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Besides, I think it\'s

good for some of these women to know that a man won\'t just buy into their game and is willing to walk away from

their BS.

Great post Sag....and hell yeah, strike a blow for men

everywhere [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Besides, I think it\'s good for some of these women to know that a man

won\'t just buy into their game and is willing to walk away from their BS.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Great post Sag....and hell yeah, strike a blow for men everywhere

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hells yeah,

brotha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But actually, my point was about this Nikola chick.

She\'s DIHL at a distance and Bambi in close. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It\'s not the

1st time that she\'s just gazed at me like a zombie from a distance. Freaky and funny at the same time. It\'s

kinda funny when her bf is around, \'cause she clings to him but will have a hard time withdrawing her attention

from me. Don\'t know if you\'ve ever experienced a girl who\'s w/ her SO, but still in a DIHL even as

she\'s clinging to him. Bizarre! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I\'ve had that happen w/

other girls also. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Sag:

Not trying to shoot you down but have you considered that she may do the staring off into space

thing without the influence of mones? Is it possible that your presence brought her out of it? I may be mistaken but

think that ADD can cause that type of general behavoir. Have you observed her under other conditions? Without mones

or in other environments? It also might be interesting to figure out how susceptable she is to suggestion in

general. Some people seem to be far more open to trance and suggestion than others and acohol seems to magnify that.

Sag:

Not trying to shoot

you down but have you considered that she may do the staring off into space thing without the influence of mones? Is

it possible that your presence brought her out of it? I may be mistaken but think that ADD can cause that type of

general behavoir. Have you observed her under other conditions? Without mones or in other environments? It also

might be interesting to figure out how susceptable she is to suggestion in general. Some people seem to be far more

open to trance and suggestion than others and acohol seems to magnify that.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I hear ya Bel. She seems to be a consistant DIHL girl in relation to me and I\'ve run all

types of questions through my mind attempting to figure this one out. The other night it seemed to take some time

for her to \"come back around\" after I sat down at their table. Her gaze was fized on me as I approached. It

might be different if I would have ever observed her to just simply be spacing out in the general sense, but when

she does go DIHL (and it\'s frequent w/ her), her gaze is fixed on me.

I\'ve been around her many times in

various environments. The other night I had asked about whether it was her or her \"twin\" sister, because she

was unresponsive to my \"hello gestures\", attempted a few times since she didn\'t seem to notice while everyone

else had...thought that I was trying to \"say hello\" to the wrong girl...never actually met her \"twin\" so I

wouldn\'t know if it was the right one or not. I even asked a friend if maybe I was mistaken and it was the wrong

girl, but it wasn\'t. This guy grew up w/ her and didn\'t mention anything about her having a history of ADD or

being simply a space cadet. I asked about that kinda thing. Along the lines of I nodded hello to everyone at the

table, she didn\'t seem to notice so I smiled and kinda waved, but still no response. I kinda joked to my a

friend about how she just didn\'t see me (even though she was staring a hole right through me) and maybe it was

her ADD. Trust me, this guy would have made an ADD comment/joke if he thought it was fitting.

The thing about it

was the fact that she was staring straight at me and I\'ve seen this on several other occasions. Each time her

gaze has been fixed on me. And when I say \"at a distance\", I\'m referring to no more than 10\' away. It

seems to be a consistant phenomenon. There have been times that I\'ve come into this same club, sat right down w/

this group of friends and observed the same coy behavior. Later she\'s gotten up and moved a bit away, just

standing there gazing at me while stroking her hair dreamily. I might think otherwise if it would happen while she

was just staring off into space and behaving the same way, but each time it happens w/ her gaze fixed upon me. And

she doesn\'t really seem to be a big drinker, but then again she\'s a tiny thing.

As far as the

susceptibility to suggenstion thing. Every time I speak to her, she responds consistantly. She will act as if she

may be attracted, but is very self conscious/shy, becomes submissive and says very little. She\'ll make brief eye

contact (wide-eyed), smile, look down and say little if anything. I\'ve attempted to hold a convo w/ her, but

it\'s virtually impossible. I\'ve seen her maintain convos w/ others. I\'ve been in situations where her bf

is w/ her and she\'s stood there clinging to him, but been gazing at me.

If she would have been just

intoxicated the other night (or any other time) I suspect that I\'d notice her showing signs of being \"heavy

lidded\" or maybe some nodding off, but it\'s always been a very wide-eyed, intent stare.

And no, she\'s

never been around me w/out wearing any mones, but that\'s mainly because I\'m never around her in a situation

that I wouldn\'t wear them.

</font><blockquote><font

Sag:

Not trying to shoot you down but have you considered that she may do

the staring off into space thing without the influence of mones? Is it possible that your presence brought her out

of it? I may be mistaken but think that ADD can cause that type of general behavoir. Have you observed her under

other conditions? Without mones or in other environments? It also might be interesting to figure out how susceptable

she is to suggestion in general. Some people seem to be far more open to trance and suggestion than others and

acohol seems to magnify that.

I hear ya Bel. She seems to be a

consistant DIHL girl in relation to me and I\'ve run all types of questions through my mind attempting to figure

this one out. The other night it seemed to take some time for her to \"come back around\" after I sat down at

their table. Her gaze was fized on me as I approached. It might be different if I would have ever observed her to

just simply be spacing out in the general sense, but when she does go DIHL (and it\'s frequent w/ her), her gaze

is fixed on me.

I\'ve been around her many times in various environments. The other night I had asked about

whether it was her or her \"twin\" sister, because she was unresponsive to my \"hello gestures\", attempted a

few times since she didn\'t seem to notice while everyone else had...thought that I was trying to \"say hello\"

to the wrong girl...never actually met her \"twin\" so I wouldn\'t know if it was the right one or not. I even

asked a friend if maybe I was mistaken and it was the wrong girl, but it wasn\'t. This guy grew up w/ her and

didn\'t mention anything about her having a history of ADD or being simply a space cadet. I asked about that kinda

thing. Along the lines of I nodded hello to everyone at the table, she didn\'t seem to notice so I smiled and

kinda waved, but still no response. I kinda joked to my a friend about how she just didn\'t see me (even though

she was staring a hole right through me) and maybe it was her ADD. Trust me, this guy would have made an ADD

comment/joke if he thought it was fitting.

The thing about it was the fact that she was staring straight at me

and I\'ve seen this on several other occasions. Each time her gaze has been fixed on me. And when I say \"at a

distance\", I\'m referring to no more than 10\' away. It seems to be a consistant phenomenon. There have been

times that I\'ve come into this same club, sat right down w/ this group of friends and observed the same coy

behavior. Later she\'s gotten up and moved a bit away, just standing there gazing at me while stroking her hair

dreamily. I might think otherwise if it would happen while she was just staring off into space and behaving the

same way, but each time it happens w/ her gaze fixed upon me. And she doesn\'t really seem to be a big drinker,

but then again she\'s a tiny thing.

As far as the susceptibility to suggenstion thing. Every time I speak to

her, she responds consistantly. She will act as if she may be attracted, but is very self conscious/shy, becomes

submissive and says very little. She\'ll make brief eye contact (wide-eyed), smile, look down and say little if

anything. I\'ve attempted to hold a convo w/ her, but it\'s virtually impossible. I\'ve seen her maintain

convos w/ others. I\'ve been in situations where her bf is w/ her and she\'s stood there clinging to him, but

been gazing at me.

If she would have been just intoxicated the other night (or any other time) I suspect that

I\'d notice her showing signs of being \"heavy lidded\" or maybe some nodding off, but it\'s always been a

very wide-eyed, intent stare.

And no, she\'s never been around me w/out wearing any mones, but that\'s

mainly because I\'m never around her in a situation that I wouldn\'t wear them.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Maybe you scare her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    she just don\'t now a

way to tell you that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But that is strange indeed. DIHL

doesn\'t happen to me very much, usually when it does happen, is when i\'m wearing an OD. But in your case, i

don\'t think it\'s an OD.

DZorro,

Saggy writes:
    I\'m beginning to

wonder what her intentions were...but I had to get up early the next morning so I blew her off.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re not gay, are you?

</font><blockquote><font

...but I wasn\'t convinced that those big titties were worth the hassle.

Are you sure you\'re not gay?

</font><blockquote><font

Besides, I think it\'s good for some of these women to know that a man

won\'t just buy into their game and is willing to walk away from their BS. Who says a guy can\'t tease a chick

who tries way too hard.

Yep - gay.

lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That\'s funny...guess you found me

out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Better fess up to the chicks I\'ve been banging all these

years.

I live in an area that draws a lot of tourists and I\'ve learned to sort through to ones who are just

out to get some attention (95%) and those who are serious. I\'ve hooked up w/ quite a few of these out-of-towners.

Besides, I hate AWs...they really annoy me. These days it doesn\'t take me very long to figure out what

they\'re all about. Believe it or not, my reason for getting up early the next day was far more important than

wasting another hour (or so) of my time on some chick who\'s only intention is the need for some poor sap to

compensate for her lacking sense of self worth. Perhaps you missed the part of my post where she chatted me up

earlier in the evening...I had plenty of time to size her up.

I guess you\'re just one of those poor saps

who\'ll slobber over any attractive girl who pays you any attention...only to later take your Hawaiian shirt and

Pheromax-soaked hundred dollar bills and get yourself a hooker. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information