Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default For those who have failed with The Edge + Alter Ego...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Dear all
    i tried for a month The Edge + Alter Ego without results. I would like to try another product as a combo of TE / AE or as standalone. If any of you tried the previous products didn\'t have any positive results changed with another product that worked great i will be happy to know before i quit with the phero issue.
    I\'m thinking about Attraction but i\'d like to see your opinions and your experiences before I order

P.S. I\'m not sure if pheros work or not because until now didn\'t have any results but I can say that they\'re not so many dedicated people like Bruce..

Phero Dude

Default Re: For those who have failed with The Edge + Alter Ego...

PG,

I also haven\'t had much happen with AE, though I do like the fragrance... The Edge? I have it, but don\'t use it very often; it\'s DAMN hard to hide the smell of that stuff! Once I get a stronger cologne, I\'ll be able to test more.

I find that Attraction seems to make people friendlier, and it may have \"hypnotized\" one girl the other night. I haven\'t used it enough to say absolutely for sure. Still more testing to do.

My favorite, no secret here, is the NPA. I\'ve seen girls get the DIHL. It MAY broadcast your feelings though, because I\'ve noticed that if I\'m feeling annoyed, people tend to avoid me, without even having spoken with me. It could be because it\'s one one phero... I like the AE and Attraction because they each contain all three. Since you already have AE, I\'d say pick up the NPA at least, and put a couple of drops in what\'s left of your bottle (I\'m guessing not much?), or mix them in a neutral bottle, to give a little extra \"punch\" to the AE. I can\'t actually describe the smell of Att, but it\'s pleasant. Perhaps take a shot at it too... Just a thought -- one or two drops of NPA, and a shot or two of Att.

I can\'t say the pheros have caused anyone to follow me home, but they do seem to have the effect of making people friendlier, which helps me in my world. It opens the door, as it were. Until you\'ve tried a few different combinations, you\'re going to have disappointments. I got lucky -- the first thing I bought was the NPA, and it\'s been the most sucessful for me.
    I experiment because I\'m looking for more;
    * I\'m looking for THE reaction from THE girl.
    * I\'m looking for THE reaction from the boss, or whoever there may be that can lead to a better job.
    Yes, It can get expensive, but I think a chemical reaction that opens people up to you will go farther than a new haircut or a new outfit. FWIW, I\'m far from rich myself, but I see it as an investment, so I make the expenditures and try the products. All I can say is try a few other products; try a few mixes and pay attention to those around you.

Good luck!

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

Randy
    in one of my emails with Bruce he mentioned \"I would stick to the Edge. Honestly, there is nothing better on the market, though Alter Ego will usually add something to the potion. Pheromone Additive has the same active ingredients as Edge, just a different application system.\"

that\'s why i\'m confused
    If the best products TE+AE (according to the opinion of most forum members) don\'t work for me which products do they work and which i must choose

Phero Dude

Well, if TE and NPA are the same (and I believe Bruce; he\'s not some product-hyper), then maybe just add it to some scent you like.

What I think I\'m going to do, is to mix TE or NPA with the Ylang-Ylang I have coming in. I also will likely mix it with the S-wood that I already have. I *LIKE* those scents, and they do seem to be strong enough to hide the smell of the pheros better than most other things I\'ve tried.

Just for the hell of it, how bad are our lives that we\'re on the computer on Saturday (almost 7pm here in Pgh.)? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Randy

Phero Dude

Whoops -- P.S.

I almost forgot -- I also like the smell of the AE, though I don\'t think it\'s really strong enough. It seems that you basically have to be right under someone for them to smell it, and that\'s not \'til later! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

R.

Randy,

I\'ve been under the impression that AE is currently the only three phero product available.Attraction lists only a-none and
    a-nol on the Love-Scent site.If your bottle lists more,please let me know.(I\'m doing a comparison chart)

Also,NPA is at least REPUTED to have a-none AND a-nol,and supposedly shares the same \"phero profile\" as TE.(vague LaCroy info related by Bruce).

PG-29,

Are you covering the TE \"aroma\" with a cologne? AE\'s scent won\'t cut it alone.

Attraction does, as Randy says, make people friendlier.Maybe your lack of success in the past is due to too much a-none. Attraction has a 5 to 3 a-nol to a-none ratio.Try it on its own at first before adding variables.Then roll some AE into the mix.Hold off on the (stinkier) Edge until last.Smile and make eye contact,...not necessarily in that order.

I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR PERSERVERENCE!

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Oscar

Phero Dude

Okay, I\'m a moron... Att does only have two...

I thought the NPA only had a-none (? the one that\'s the \"power\" phero), so I like to add the one that adds the \"giddiness factor.\"

I covered TE\'s \"scent\" with Aspen Discovery, vanilla body spray, or even Realm (overkill!?), depending on my mood. As soon as the atomizers arrive, I\'ll be trying with Ylang-Ylang, Sandalwood, and some other oils I have.

WHAT IF I mix the 70-30 APC-NPA, or same APC-TE, then mix THAT about 50-50 with S-wood oil? I\'m looking for a combo that gives a mule-kick of pheros but I keep the better scent (and reduced co$t) of the scents?

Randy

Phero Dude

I\'m braindead today... I thought:

\"WHAT IF I mix the 70-30 APC-NPA, or same APC-TE, then mix THAT about 50-50 with S-wood oil? I\'m looking for a combo that gives a mule-kick of pheros but I keep the better scent (and reduced co$t) of the scents?\"

What I meant was to mix the APC-NPA with Ylang-Ylang, to retain the scent from the APC. I\'d put the Att into the S-wood oil.
    Assuming a small batch, does anyone have any thoughts on 50-50 APC/Sandalwood? It would seem to me that it would maintain just about the same fragrance, while adding the phero kick.

Randy

Randy,

If you\'re using TE instead of NPA in your APC mix, you have to use about three times as much TE as you would NPA.

While TE and NPA have the same \"phero profile\" (ratio of androstenone to androstenol),TE is only about three-tenths as strong as NPA by volume. TE \'s concentration of pheros is .012% while NPA\'s is .040%.

So whether you mix by drops,or milliliters, or whatever,if you usually mix 7APC to 3NPA, then you\'d have to mix 7APC to 10TE to achieve similar phero concentration ratios.

The 50/50 sounds like a good starting point. You can always add more TE if the \"KICK\" is inadequate. But you don\'t want the TE stink to blow away APC\'s fragrance,even WITH the Sandalwood factor.

Using TE instead of NPA might just make the mixture more \"sprayer-friendly\" as it will no doubt be far less viscous.Let me know. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Good Luck,
    Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Okay then, considering the kick of NPA, and the lack-of-kick of TE, I\'ll probably use TE as more of a \"thinner+,\" and put about 2 or 3 drops of NPA into the mix.

Y-Y should smell like APC, and S-wood should smell like Att.

The other oils are probably going to be a pig to work with, but at least I\'ll have something to use in the interim.

I *WILL* be in touch with my results!

YIPPEE!!!

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi PG-29

Well, just as you, I also dind\'t have any luck with TE+AE (except for a weird experience with a Down syndrome boy, and I don\'t intend to continue experiment on this case -case closed!-)

So, I bought Attraction and Andro 4.2. Last friday this happened:

I went to work, and while I was waiting to cross the street, a lady passed near me and dropped something. I noticed that she was waiting tome to give her tiny bottle, so I took it and give it back to her. She smiled, but I was really in a hurry to arrive on time to work, so I had to leave there [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Then on work a lady came to the computer center and hug me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img], we sat on front of the same computer, and she let me to hold her hand for about 4 minutes... then I asked her if she would like to go to a coffe, but she didn\'t want to answer, so I continued my work, but after a while she asked me about the proposed date. She couldn\'t go on the same day, but maybe next friday....

When I was off on the streets, I notice that a lot of ladies passed very near me, and one even touch lighty my ass...

PG29, if it were the end of the story I would say that this stuff really works, but...

Today I\'m wearing the same stuff (same quantities), and nothing happened. Not a smile, not a blink, nothing unusual.

Was it the pheros? maybe, maybe not.
    Maybe last friday was just a lucky day, ah?

**DONOTDELETE**

Astroboy...
    ...you got a good mix, keep it and keep wearing it.

PG...

...Try Astro\'s mix, then try my APC/NPA mix. Or since you have Edge try APC and Edge. But NPA and APC worked damn good on me. Keep Edge for your resumes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks everybody for the suggestions.
    I will try NPA / APC / Attraction but i want also to ask you about PI
    Do you think PI is worth buying having in mind the previous posts ?

I cover TE with Dolce Cabbana or Emporio Armani
    I tried to use also Gold Vanilla body spray (from Body Shop) but two separate girls not close friends told me that they didn\'t like the smell (of vanilla) and they think only a sissy can wear this perfume.... so i stopped

One thing i want to ask you is that i sweat a lot especially now in the summer
    I can\'t wear a leather watchband cause most of the times my sweat is so toxic that within four or five months the watchband will be in two pieces. Also colognes doesn\'t stay too much on my skin

I noticed these changes from the day i returned to Earth from my abduction. I called Molder but didn\'t answer yet. Does anyone has any idea about all these ? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

PG-29

I\'m wearing today the same combination of Attraction+Andro 4.2, plus a dab of AE on each wrist. I had friendly talks with some ladies, but I wouldn\'t necessarily think that they were good talks due to the pheros. It has a lot more to do with being able to make them laugh, be charming, and be friendly. So, I didn\'t find anything very unusual...

What the heck happened last Friday? I don\'t know, but I\'m going to need to mark that day as an historical one in my calendar. It could not happen again! [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Are you going to buy NPA/APC? keep us up to date when you receive it. Since both of us didn\'t have any luck with TE/AE, I\'m very interested on your experiences with NPA/APC (which are the ones I don\'t have).

Let\'s hope we\'re not just throwing money..

Phero Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PG-29:
    Thanks everybody for the suggestions.
    I will try NPA / APC / Attraction but i want also to ask you about PI
    Do you think PI is worth buying having in mind the previous posts ?

I cover TE with Dolce Cabbana or Emporio Armani
    I tried to use also Gold Vanilla body spray (from Body Shop) but two separate girls not close friends told me that they didn\'t like the smell (of vanilla) and they think only a sissy can wear this perfume.... so i stopped

One thing i want to ask you is that i sweat a lot especially now in the summer
    I can\'t wear a leather watchband cause most of the times my sweat is so toxic that within four or five months the watchband will be in two pieces. Also colognes doesn\'t stay too much on my skin

I noticed these changes from the day i returned to Earth from my abduction. I called Molder but didn\'t answer yet. Does anyone has any idea about all these ? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I\'m thinking, is to switch to the oils... Someone out there said that they last longer. Still waiting for my atomizers... You may wish to keep a small batch with you, albeit a weaker concentration, so as to not OD on the stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**

PI is powerful alright but it\'s expensive and there\'s other things you can try first. The reason you want to experiement is to find a good mix and stick with it and chances are consistantly buying PI will eat up you wallet in the long run. I\'m not saying don\'t try it but try your other opions first.

Thread Information