Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Hits? I think so....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well my oldest daughter said she wanted to try out what i was wearing as far as mones go along with a cover scent.. So we desided to have some fun.. I told her very little at first and thats what we did. one drop Lure on each wrist and behind her ears and on her neck and then one drop of NPA in the same spots.. used her fav perfume for cover and off she went to EMT training class..Now this is what she said happend,, she got to class and was getting lots looks from guys and bad looks from her girlfriends, she was getting alot of chattyness, alot of touches from the guys and alot more attention. She said her girlfriends couldnt understand why she was getting so many smiles and eye contact and guys she didnt even know commin up to her to talk to her.. she said even the guys she does know became more touchy feely and 2 of them even play wrestled with her during break, including her best girlfriends boyfriend, she said even in the ambulance she was getting real strong eye contacts and more help than usual..Now what do you think,,Hits maybe?? Now she tried it again the other day and added a extra drop on each wrist and neck of NPA, she then comes home one happy camper telling me this stuff really works for her as she got even more touchy feely from guys and she said she had few that wanted to just hug her non stop and few that wanted to just hang with her all day and not hang out with there buddies like they normaly do. She says alot of people now notice her and talk to her more than ever, she says the gigglyness, chattyness, eye contact and smiles are alot more intense.. Shes happy so thats just fine with me...hehehehehe!!! shes gona go few days without it and see what happens.. I told her to try it on her boyfriend that only sees her once every few weeks do to the fact hes in collage and is in another state. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Default Re: Hits? I think so....

YES that is a series of hit responses what i would describe as a personal activity raiser.

*People you dont even know chatting to u
    *Any altered behaviour from people nearby
    *jealously from her girlfriends as they are recieving less attention from the boys
    *guys coming onto her (now we know what good looking women have to put up with all the time)

Personal experience with pheromones is that i can use it to get attention and henceforth and improved social circle and new and interesting life experiences.

Thread Information