Close

Phero Pharaoh

Default Are DIHLs a failure???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m wondering if DIHLs are an OD. Not a BAD OD but maybe an indication that you are JUUUUST over the borderline.

They are certainly good in that they give you LOTS of attention. But with what krtel is getting with the NPA:PI:SOE mix is a lot more successful if you ask me. (And good...can\'t wait for that NPA to arrive now!)

Tooooo many DIHLs may mean that the mix is too powerful and needs adjusting by the smallest of amounts. A few DIHLs would be good, as you have to take into account the few more sensitive subjects, who are maybe ovulating.

Just a thought. You could argue that ANY DIHL is good and may affect future contact with the person I s\'pose, but if the mix is right you can get better responses even immediately ( depending on how outgoing/shy she is).

Yes,No, Maybe????

Enlightened One

Default Re: Are DIHLs a failure???

Valid theroy, DIHL i consider a low level attraction. The woman is checking out the sexy thing in their sex range. A version of a guy checking the chick out but just vise versa. They give us lots of attention and keep us occupied between solid sexual hits and give an indication of the success of the applied pheromones. Those experienced user eventually get better mixes (me with DD#1 for instance and its many variables) Ok youre theroy sounds good and in practice is good. Another point is all women react differently. What about DIHL from the same sex (quite often and ive even had straight guys come onto me as well - which is best ignored or if something said handled diplomatically or brushed off with a funny comment)
    Good luck with the NPA.
    *Only time i have gay situations is with Attraction*

Phero Pharaoh

hehehe...Only just got off my ass and read Minimalist Manifesto. A.K.A Was getting at that too.

I tend to agree with him at the moment a on just about all his points. Even though I haven\'t been \"playing\" long

Enlightened One

The minimalist manifesto has some very good points. AKA hasnt posted in some time i dont think.

Default DIHLs are GREEEAT!

DIHLs are the pinnacle of reactions.

A DIHL is where you\'ve so penetrated the target\'s nervous system that she is hypnotized or in a dream-state about you. You\'ve reached her in a big way. She\'s now weak and highly suggestable. Kind of like a groupie awe-struck by her hero. It\'s akin to a religous experience.

If you know how to handle it right, she\'ll be putty in your hands. Problem is, that some situations do not lend themselves to you exploiting her mental state - crowds, distractions. Plus, it takes some skill to imprint yourself into her mind once the pheromones have laid it open for you.

I\'m still working on all the nuances of technique since DIHLs don\'t happen every day (or night.) How to maximize the probablity of a DIHL is another issue I don\'t have a solid answer for although I think it is highly target-dependent, much like the propensity to be hypnotized.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: DIHLs are GREEEAT!

I think it\'s highly target dependent, too. I think it\'s a matter of a perfect or near perfect match of the man and woman\'s individual chemistry that you get on first smell, and that\'s not going to happen with everybody you meet. Real DIHL is rare, Whitehall, don\'t you think?

DIHLs are rare. I\'m seeing maybe 20 hairflips to 5 butt presentations to 1 DIHL.

Your results may differ.

**DONOTDELETE**

Rare in my life. Less than 10 times. I think perhaps DIHL is being used to describe just a litle prolonged eye contact from a woman. That\'s not DIHL. That\'s a little prolonged eye contact. Which is also a good thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

There is a real difference.

During prolonged eye contact you can see the wheels turning. During a DIHL, the ego dissolves.

**DONOTDELETE**

Absolutely. That\'s a great way to put it. My thought was \"total, instant submission.\"

Phero Pharaoh

if someone goes into a trance like state and somebody else is talking to them yet has to tap her on the shoulder twice to get her to break out of it..that a DIHL?

Sure sounds like a DIHL to me.

Hope it wasn\'t you that brought her out of it.

Phero Pharaoh

nope, was another waitress that did. Interesting, poor thing did it 3 times too. she kept coming back over to stand behind me and just stared each time, last time she was there a good 3-4 mins unblinking when another came over and told her she needed to get back to work that she had ppl to seat. As a footnote, that one kept coming by(the blonde who tapped her shoulder), flirting and tapping a stool, few times makeing eye contact with a puzzeled look

**DONOTDELETE**

What mix where you using? I think DIHL\'s vary in intensity and duration, theres alot of factors though like your looks, what your wearing and the phero\'s your using I just think of a DIHL as a useless blank stare from the opposite sex.

**DONOTDELETE**

You can think of a pizza as a flying saucer, but that doesn\'t make it one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    DIHL is NOT a useless, blank stare.

Phero Pharaoh

4 drops AE+1/2 jel pack SoE+1spray TE.

so Red, what do you rthink it was then? she sure didnt have to come stand a foot from me those times as it was kinda out of her way.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like it was DIHL, I never said different!

The book to read to understand hypnosis and hence DIHLs is \"The Origins of Conscienous in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind.\"

After you wade through all the stuff about Agamennon going into a trace before sacking Troy and why they worshipped the \"Bad Guy\" in \"Ghostbusters\", there\'s a long section about what we know about hypnosis. The author teaches at Princeton.

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall, all respect, but that book\'s over a lot of people\'s heads, maybe mine included. Could we have a synopsis, at least as pertains to DIHL?

**DONOTDELETE**

Well have any of you acted on someone with a DIHL? IMO I just find it to wierd to have a conversation with someone who was just staring at you nonstop from accross the room like a zombie. I dunno it just makes a wierd aura between the person and me it kinda freaks me out.

I\'ll re-read \"The Origins of Conscienousness\" and summarize in relationship to DIHL - it\'ll be a new thread.

As to what to do when you get one in a target, I\'ve posted a lengthy writeup already on my thoughts on the proper goals and techniques.

And dudes, if it happens \"Carpe Deum.\"

Phero Pharaoh

\"Carpe Deum.\"
    wtf is that?
    french for \'\'give them rug burn?\"

**DONOTDELETE**

SEIZE THE DAY

Phero Pharaoh

isnt that what i said?..give then rug burn

Enlightened One

Good contributions whitehall. DIHLs can be very useful.

Phero Pro

I agree with you Dasterdly in that there are definitely different levels of DIHL\'s it can be as slight as a longer then normal glance with a smile but with no verbal \"hit\" to a long drawn out posturing & stare from a good distance, probably more towards what DIHL is implied by.

Just the other week I was in this bar I frequent & a group of girls sit down at an empty table near where I was standing, I chatted them up a bit & the prettiest of the group started giving me eyes (from about 1 foot away) so I started a conversation with her while I held her gaze, but could only hold a conversation with her for a few moments until she went back to conversing with her friends & pretty much ignoring me & my buddy so I let it pass. Wasn\'t quite my type aside from her good looks, a simplistic Jersey girl.

Phero Pharaoh

Whitehall,

\"During prolonged eye contact you can see the wheels turning. During a DIHL, the ego dissolves.\"

Yeah that\'s what I always took as the definition. I\'ve been an eye contact supporter for a long while and seen the general staring into nowhere thing heaps, but what I\'ve been calling DIHL is noticably different.

Example:

At a club/disco last Friday night. I walked to the bar and next to a girl to order drinks. I\'ve seen her working in there before (changed jobs a month ago). The timing was right to introduce myself, so I did. (...and then the guy next to her goes \"She\'s a lesbian.\" in a matter of factly tone. \"DAD!\", she yells, and to me says \"He\'s my father. ...He\'s an assehole\". ....a crack-up (to me) at the time and conveniant ice breaker too to boot!, but anyway on to the story...).
    We had a real quick chat about where she was now and then continued on each others way. Some time later I am standing with some friends near the bar. I look away and one of the guys sort of moves forward when I see her. She is standing there with her back to her group of friends while they continue their conversation. It\'s full on. She is just totally out of it, looking at me. And yet, kind of not looking at me. Her body is facing me. Legs slightly parted arms by her side. Eyes towards me. Mouth almost in a relaxed, open position. Lights are on...but no body home!. Hypnotized is a good discription to me. It looked weird with every one else moving and doing things around near her. And her not. Thing is, I\'d swear that she must have been there for quite a while before I\'d noticed AND, being slightly annebriated, I can\'t remember wether I went back to talking to my mates while she was still in that state, or wether it stopped.

If what Whitehall describes is true, that she is an hypnotic state, then that\'s great. I\'ve had a lot of these, this one was the best (I think), but the ones I\'ve labelled DIHL have all been of that similar description.

So I should be taking a more active approach when I get these??

I\'ve always found her attractive. If it wasn\'t for my current interest being in the club at the time too then I would have approached her again later on. She kept an interest in me the whole night too. Maybe more DIHLs from her (didn\'t notice them), but she seemed to be centering herself around my being there the whole night and kind of \'out of it\', but not in the hypnotized sense. So, yeah, I have the confidence if I decide to pursue that one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Whitehall. You\'ve persuaded me convincingly that DIHLs aren\'t an over dose. What you said makes sense. And I hope I can find your post on how to work them to my advantage.

BTW I was wearing 1 drop of PI/m spread behind both ears (and rubbed in) and \'left overs\' on back of neck. SoE (roll on) - 1 inch and a half behind each ear rubbed in and 2 inches on each wrist and rubbed in) Being VERY careful to make sure I cover the PI/m spots totally. Otherwise I find the -none is too smelly ( or I get the occasional wiff when the wind blows the right direction)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Should you be taking a more active approach when you see DIHL? Yes. Yes, in a big way. I say this because I\'ve been in the capable hands of guys who knew DIHL when they saw it and how to capitalize on the situation. DIHL is not time to talk. DIHL is time to make a physical move. You can\'t, you\'re in public, in a bar? Go over to her, put your hand under her elbow, and while moving her along, say \"Let\'s take a little walk, shall we? Would you like to take a walk with me?\" WHILE you\'re walking her. Walk her out to the parking lot and start talking to her and kiss her. Seal the deal, that\'s my opinion on DIHL.

Phero Pharaoh

Hmmmm... may have to work my way up to that. It\'s a different approach to what I am used to! But hell why not.

I think I might just start with \"Hey babe, wanna go [bad word]\"

....kidding of course! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <sigh>

Thread Information