Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Male + (a little) Female = Alpha-male

visit-red-300x50PNG

Whitehall has proposed a theory, the orgy-theory I think he calls it, which would predict that men wearing female pheros/cops would trigger arousal in women targets. If I recall, his thinking is that mixed male-female scent is the scent of copulation, and that women would be aroused by the suggestion of an on-going orgy. I think it was further supported by women being more sensitive to smell than men, so the scent of an \'orgy\' would be arousing to women in the same way the sight of one would be to the more visually-oriented male. Forgive me if I missed parts of this - I think I\'ve got the gist.

Although I suspect men are more interested in orgies than women, regardless of the sight or smell, I\'m no expert on group sex. I think the orgy-theory is a reasonable assumption to put to the test. I just don\'t know how to test it directly, and it probably doesn\'t matter why cops work on men (if they do).

But I\'d like to throw out another idea for why cops might work on men. I go back to my phero model, the mythological \'primitive man\'. He\'s an alpha in a primitive human society. That means he has high T levels and the markers to show for it: strong symmetrical physique and features, a scent more pleasing to females due to his hormone state, and also presumably an attractive phero signature (subconscious to females). He rarely bathes - his scent is a threat device as well as a sexual attractant - other males back down from him, which further increases his T levels. He is the dominant male - sought out by females in every society old and new.

And this primitive alpha shares something with all symmetric/dominant males - he has more sex than other males. This is true even in modern society, let alone the past when our primitive social organs and signals had even greater effect. Many studies show that even modern symmetrical men have more sex and more sex partners. The alpha has sex all the time, his low-status brothers do not. And a male who has recently copulated carries the scent and pheros of a woman upon him - maybe that of several women if he\'s very active.

My theory: An alpha male smells like the women he just had sex with, as well as projecting his own scent. If true, the true alpha signature is that produced by his own unique hormones/pheros, plus the scent/pheros picked up from contact with women, given the alpha\'s privileged status as frequent copulator. The alpha carries a mixed male/female signal.

I\'ve been experimenting with a weak \'female\' phero blend, mixed with a classic \'male\' blend, applied to my lower body. And I continue to put a purely male blend on my upper body/head. Will post if I notice any results. If you\'ve been looking for another reason to try cops or other female products, maybe this makes enough sense to justify an experiment.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Male + (a little) Female = Alpha-male

Sounds pretty logical to me....
    I\'m in for the orgy ! ahem party...
    One damn day to go till mones arrive !

hmm yes I thought we sorta agreed on the hypothesis that copulins singal to a woman that you get a lot of sex and therefore are a virile alpha-male and desirable mate ...

my €0.02

ste

Phero Pro

So is AE/w the best product to get cops from? What kind of dillution we talking about again? like 1 drop per 100 of some neutral substance like water? Please remind this lazy slacker that doesn\'t want to sift through numerous posts :0

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve heard the hypothesis before but I have not seen (maybe just missed them) any results from sexually active, sexually available males, which is kind of frustrating. Did I miss posts about this?

There\'s not enough field work being done, fellas! Get out there! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

as I recall, JBM#1 was PI/w and NPA, and for Marz (sp?), it seemed to work pretty .. awesomely [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

ste

**DONOTDELETE**

Is PI/w enough copulins to be significant? I thought the copulins in it were scant, just a trace. Wonder what that would have been like if he\'d used another -nol source.

hmm good question; maybe \'less is more\' is applicable in this - you don\'t have to smell like you ate out your co-worker in the janitor\'s closet 5 mins. ago to get that \"i had sex sometime ago\"-smell over to your cow-workers. Also, even a small amount of cops in PI/w would probably boost the wearer\'s testosterone output... on the other hand - are there even cops in PI/w ???

ste

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, but it\'s also recommended for both sexes as a reasonably priced source of good -nol.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bivonic, I think you\'re thinking of EW. You can get cops fine from PCC, it doesn\'t cost much, the scent\'s easy to work with, and you don\'t have to mix it.

Phero Pro

Sounds WAY better than spraying urine all over the landscape and myself, smearing secretions from my scent glands all over, and loading up my antlers with mud and small bushes... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

There may be paradox at work here.

There may be a second force at work, where women are repulsed by the territorial pheromones left on the male by the female in order to gain a nest-protector.

I\'ve always been careful to wash off a women\'s love-salve before trolling again...

Has anyone ever scored big while wearing EW? The only time I have has been with a bisexual women.

**DONOTDELETE**

!!
    This is my intuitive feel for the thing. I believe the orgy theory is off, because women\'s group dynamic is to cooperate rather than compete. So if a guy smells like he\'s taken, it\'s a signal to find another guy rather than fight another woman for him. My gut feeling is that I would be turned completely off, and that if copulins work at all on men, it would be because it gives the wolf sheep\'s clothing to disguise his predatory appearance and let him mingle more easily unnoticed -- in other words, he\'s more like one of the girls. When I wear copulins, other women are more affectionate to me -- there\'s significantly more cheek kissing, hand patting, shoulder rubbing, you-smell-so-good\'s, hugs last longer, etc. -- and I\'m talking about from co-workers that I don\'t associate with outside work. And the women I know who have feisty temperaments, when I\'ve put a little PCC on them, calm down and are more friendly to the other women in a group setting. And the guys seem to be saying they find use for copulins for work out purposes or to otherwise raise their own testosterone levels, but other than that, I can\'t remember even one actual hit story. I\'m dying to see how it all comes down.

Phero Pharaoh

I tend to agree with FullTilt... I pretty sure the advantage I had with Lure when I first got it was the wolf in sheeps clothing effect.

\"When I wear copulins, other women are more affectionate to me -- there\'s significantly more cheek kissing, hand patting, shoulder rubbing, you-smell-so-good\'s, hugs last longer, etc.\"

...cept for the coplulins bit [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img], that sums up what increased dramatically when I wore the stuff. I really did feel like one of the girls, they trust me. ...now I\'m playing with spicing up the mix a bit. :P

Of course you could do the copulins thing.... and then use a two step approach... a week or so later...maybe even an hour later after a trip to the mens room....use a -none spruce up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Yeah it came out with me that the best PCC mix was with AE or SOE but in smaller amounts or as part of a modified DD mix of 6 SOE 3 NPA and 1 part PCC.

It also negates the effects of Anone as far as the negativity responses whilst leaving in the sexual response associated with Anone.

Phero Pharaoh

What do you think of a SoE clone using PI/w along with CS rone? Perfect example of the male + (a little) female = alpha male topic.

If I remember correctly, the amount of copulins in PI/w is very little.

- Krish

Enlightened One

Well it would work but it wouldnt be the same because the cover scent i think makes a bit of a difference. But the reactions u get should almost be the same, the couplins i dunno they would have a minute effect but probably only a small deal in such small ratios.

Phero Pharaoh

the product table doesnt list it and the cook book has a ? on cop\'s..so you know for sure it even has any?

Phero Pharaoh

The cookbook does say it has some copulins:

PI/w - Primal Instinct for women
    Contains: nol @ 1.1mg/ml
    Notes: Great nol concentration, even more than the individual reagents of the Chemistry Set. It is also reported to contain copulins, a woman-only pheromone.

My question is, how MUCH. lol.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Right, and could take like 4 ml of the PI/w and 1 ml of rone and put it in a roll top bottle, and fill the other 5 ml with EO (like the ones we can buy from love-scent.) . I think it would add value to have a small amount of copulins in our mix, WKM#1, don\'t ya think?

- Krish

Enlightened One

Yes that does make sense along with the 2x NPA secret ingredients i would say a good idea, now what about some a1 at some point when the 5ml bottles come through.

**DONOTDELETE**

Great timing for this thread since I just received PCC in the mail yesterday. I plan on using a PI/m + PCC mix today. I will let everyone know how it goes.

I\'m thinking one part PCC to two parts PI/m. any thoughts?

I have had some success with using an EW dilution covered with ladies perfume (not too much, or i would have smelled liek a fruit cake!)

Thread Information