Close

Journeyman

Default sick of mixes,standalone products for young peopl?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    sorry guys, no offence but i\'m just tired of trying out different mixes/ratios/appying spots without any results... i\'ve tried it all(at least combos between SoE, NPA RM and SPMO) i think, and has never had a single socalled hit, or reaction. if its true what they say about \"if you don\'t believe in them, they won\'t work\" then i guess i\'ve lost faith in the products i\'ve tried. i\'m pretty convinced that they do not work for me...

inspite of this, i\'ve descided to give pheros one more try, without sacrificing too much money and time, so i\'m gonna send in one more order, but WHAT SHALL I BUY? i\'m considering AE since it seems it works good for alot of people who\'ve had trouble with other products, but what do you think? it may be because i\'m only 19 yrs old that NPA and so on doesn\'t work, but i would have guessed that at least SOE should have given me some reactions...

anyway, any last suggestions for a STANDALONE product for me to try out? i\'m fed up with trying out mixes...

Phero Pro

Default Re: sick of mixes,standalone products for young peopl?

PI/m w/o a doubt

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: sick of mixes,standalone products for young pe

May be a stupid question, but have you tried any of your products on its own, or did you get them all and start mixing first? Also, what are you looking for in a hit, how are you defining \"hit\" ?

Journeyman

no thats not a stupid question at all, i have tried them separately also, and still without any results...what kind of hits, you say? i don\'t know, i wouldn\'t complain if i made a couple of groupies that could tear my clothes off with their teeth ( :-) ), but i would settle for increased chattiness or even dihl-looks. anything that would prove to myself that these products work for me, and would give me inspiration to continue trying out different mixes or products, if you know what i mean?also, i don\'t have alot of self confidence, so some attension (preferable positive, though) from the opposite sex (or even from other guys) would really make my day...

< i wouldn\'t complain if i made a couple of groupies that could tear my clothes off with their teeth ( :-) )>

You mean that has happened yet? Maybe you got a bad batch. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] j/k

**DONOTDELETE**

Hee hee!!

qrius, are you in school, working, where do you hang out?

Journeyman

both, last year in school and i work a couple of days a week. i talk alot with grrrls at school and such, but i don\'t have many girl friends at my spare time.. i really have a hard time talking to girls i don\'t know, and definately don\'t have the guts to go up and talk to/pick up strange girls. here is where i would like the pheros to kick in, and help me make it easier to either have a nice \"floating\" conversation with strangers, or even have them trying to contact me...i\'m quite humurous and maybe even charming if i let go, but i\'m very shy, so it takes some time and getting to know me before i\'m able to charm people... its even worse in the winter, since its so colod and dark i often close up a little and i\'m generally in a worse mood and abit winter depressive...

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh my God, do I ever know what you mean. Here\'s one thing I did and it\'s helped some. Every single day, give someone a compliment. Doesn\'t matter male or female. The girl at the cash register, a bus driver, the person next to you standing in line...it\'s a bigger challenge if it\'s a stranger -- on the other hand, if it\'s a stranger and they just look at you funny, you\'ll never see them again, so you haven\'t lost anything. If no strangers, then someone at work or school. Just once, just make yourself do it once every day. Pretty soon it gets easier to talk to strangers. And since more people are outgoing, sometimes they\'ll pick up and carry the conversation until you can get adjusted to talk to them back.

Hope it helps.

That\'s really great advice. I always smile at strangers...both men and women and the response is usually rewarding.

Journeyman

that is a good advice! i\'m thinking it might even work [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] if everyone did this world would be a much better place to live (oops, that sounded kinda suicidal)...

but have you got any tips on some chemicals(pheros)?

upsidedown

Well, it\'s kind of intimidating for me to make a suggestion since you sound like you\'re about to cast all your hopes and dreams on one last product. But, as standalones go, I don\'t see that you can do better than Alter Ego. Especially at your age, I think something like PIm which is all -none is too much. You may get some solid hits...but you might possibly scare off some as well. AE, on the other hand, has a lower dosage of -none, but also covers the other bases with -nol and -rone. Some people have said it hasn\'t worked for them, so that\'s my fear in suggesting it to you. But, going on my experience, it\'s been the most consistent for me, and has provided me with the most visibly noticiable signs of arousal in women that I\'ve had.

I\'m in my early 40\'s...but I\'ve had AE work well for me on women in the age group you\'re likely targeting. So, you asked for suggestions on a standalone....that\'s my suggestion.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

AE
    I agree...
    best standalone all purpose product.

Journeyman

thanks, i guess it\'ll be AE then... anyone tried out AE/w?

Thread Information