Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default New to pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all!! I am have just been introduced to pheromones recently and read a lot on the boards here and researched them over the Internet before buying. I thought that there was no way that these little things could have such an impact.

That was until tonight!! I just recieved my order (SoE - RM - PI/m - AE - SoE gel packs) and remembered the mix for KR#1 (also had a lady friend with me that wanted to help). I had looked at all the formulas and noticed that AE had one extra \'mone\' that SoE and PI/m was missing. So I changed the formula just a tad. In my mix I added SoE+PI/m+AE 5:2:2. Plan on going to the mall tomorrow night to try it out! Anyway while mixing the formula we were both sniffing ALL the bottles and I asked her to look at me. Her pupils were heavily dialated!! While remembering the posts, I figured for sure that she had OD\'d on the \'mones\'.... 2 hours later I was in for the surprise of my life!

But here is a question I have for everyone else. After falling a sleep and waking up a few hours later, it almost felt as if I was on a slight hangover. No headache, just felt as though my mind was swimming and I had a slight buzz. Has anyone else experienced this? I know that I had a MAJOR OD of the \'mones\' from sniffing each of the bottles deeply to get a good sensation of each fragrance they had.

Anyway, I\'ll post more later on the results and the amount that was used after going to the mall tonight!! Until then... have a good one all!!!!!!

Phero Dude

Default Re: New to pheromones

When I used a very dilute EW, I felt like I was hallucinating. I got up in the middle of the night, showered, and even took the bottle of EW outside.

It was strange and I haven\'t dared to try it again.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, Cavalier.

It\'s not a good idea to stick your nose right in the pheromones and inhale deeply. Better off next time to put some on a piece of paper or fabric as you would a cologne, let it dry down a little, and then have a good smell. What you got sounds like -nol OD. That\'s how I get from a -nol OD. Which gives you some idea of how little you need to wear to get results. Less is more -- start slow.

But it sounds like you got plenty effect already! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Glad to hear it, hope to hear more about your adventures with pheromones.

Lucky -- send me your mailing address if you want and I\'ll send you some of the EW solution I\'ve been wearing. It has to be diluted down to nearly homeopathic dilution but it works real well once you get it right. Those cops sure can play a tune on you, huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Cavalier,

KR#1 and AE both have 3 pheromones: androstenol, androsterone, & androstenone. Because you\'ve mixed AE with KR#1, your imminent to OD unless you\'re careful. Start with 1-2 dabs is what I would say.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

I am definetly starting with just 2-3 dabs. Thx!

Thread Information