Hello there,

I was reading a post from sometime ago titled \"people sneazing and caughing around me when wearing pheros\".....I have reached that point as well.

For several weeks I was wearing heavy amounts of pheromones, I usually liked to do it in this way but my experience in a resort in South America was very ugly. I spent about 8 days doing a lot of drinking and wearing again large amounts of pheromones everyday.

I read that somebody was mentioning that he does not wear pheromones for several months and can still observe the effect of pheromones during months. I think that I have the same problem, even after taking several showers. I suppose it does depend on people\'s skin.

After several weeks wearing heavy dosage of pheromones, and on my 7th day in South America, my problems started. I was almost kicked out from a Club, people sneazing and coughing around me, girls laughing about me....very bad...

Well, this was about 3 weeks ago. My OD level is lower now, but I am still having the problem particularly, sneezing and caughing around me.....However, now they can not identify the reason why they are sneezing and caughing....I have asked people, since I can not smell none, but no body thinks I am smeling bad...several people are only having this type of allergic reaction.....However, I hope this finishes soon.

I am not sure what a person smells when one is OD....in some countries people is polite, they only go away. However, in South America, they are very expressive, and those faces make to feel very bad. I think, we have to be careful about OD particularly when wearing pheromones close to friends or relatives.....In addition if people have the same problems as me for washing off the pheromones, perhaps it is a good idea not to wear them everyday, and rest sometimes for days........

Hopefully, this is a useful information for those wearing heavily pheromones...