Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default silly newbie question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, This may seem silly, but i\'ve been attempting to figure this one out for a bit now. I have a bottle of aqua di gio. It has a built in atomizer on the bottle(as do all of the colognes i\'m interested in spiking/mixing). So my question is this: how do i get a specific amount of the cologne from the actual cologne bottle so i can mix in another atomizer with npa?

So far i\'ve been playing with npa (2 drops max so far) and TE/u (one to two spray) covered by a few shots of gio with little discernable effect on the ladies. I may have had a couple of \"maybe\" hits, but no reactions seemed stronger than the normal reactions i get.. I may have under done it so far, i\'m looking to hit an OD so i can see what its like, but i don\'t really want to waste a ton of mone\'s... any suggestions?

Banned User

Default Re: silly newbie question

Don\'t OD. It doesn\'t help you [bad word]. Keep experimenting with normal doses and look for altered behaviour.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

There may be a better way, but this is what I did -- get a set of measuring spoons that you\'d use for cooking. Spray your cologne into the measuring spoon. It just happened the spray bottle I have measured exactly 1/8 teaspoon. So if you know that, you can get your eyedropper, if you have one without any measurement marks on it, and figure out how many drops is in 1/8 teaspoon, and start to see what your units of measurement are going to be for the equipment you\'ve got to work with.

Enlightened One

My thinking now is to avoid OD and just try different products and ratios until you find a response and look carefully for altered behaviour.

cuddlebear

I don\'t believe in silly questions. You have a question when you don\'t know something. And when you don\'t know something, you ask those who you think might know. And that\'s not silly, that\'s how you learn. I can\'t think of any positive benefit from ODing other than finding out what your limits are. And it\'s a high price to pay when it happens with someone you really would have liked to hook up with ... I haven\'t bought an atomizer yet, so I can\'t comment on that part ... I love the idea of an atomizer but geez, there seem to be a lot of posts about the leak thing ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'ve OD\'d a lot. Sometimes it can be fun to OD just to watch the negative reactions everywhere -- \'course I got a dark streak goin. You learn what to look for when your pheros are causing problems. But don\'t expect the warm fuzzies.

Thread Information