Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Today\'s NONE experience and a question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    well things got REALLY interesting with the target who i dropped the NLP on yesterday

NLP really works you guys should check it out, much better than pheros but with peros its a deadly combination - its pretty amazing that a women\'s mind is so easily manipulated - it\'s like their machines and you can program them with just a little bit of effort [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img])

well today I didnt overdose I just stuck with a little bit of AE and it went really well. I mixed it with this Sexual cologne by Michael Germaine

Now that cologne by itself brought me alot of good memories..definately check it out its a pretty strong cologne so it works perfect for a coverup! The inventor used ingredients found worldwide that create a lustful sensation... so its like a pheromone by itself!

Now for my question. As I said things got REALLY interesting with me and my target. The thing is that I seen some posts on here that a women is very fragile for about 24 hours after something like this happens she feels like a slut and wish it didnt happen and thinks about it over and over. I have experienced this in the past and know what its all about and would like this to be a bit more than a 1night stand... So of course I should be a gentleman and help her overcome this... well other than telling her how much I enjoyed her and things I enjoyed sharing with her..... what else does a women need to hear during this time?? I might have to do this over email so any suggestions??

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Today\'s NONE experience and a question

Nuthing much, except I\'m not sure email is the best way to do it if you can avoid it.

**DONOTDELETE**

cant call cuz shes living with another guy and by the time i see her in person it will be like 72 hrs so thats too long... any ideas?

**DONOTDELETE**

oh ya i also had about half a drop of PI/m in my goatee [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img])))

i have to be careful with that stuff i think my none levels are already through the roof- u should smell my room in the morning OH MAN

Enlightened One

Try to do face to face where possible.

Thread Information