Close

Thread: More Girl Stuff

**DONOTDELETE**

Default More Girl Stuff

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It\'s a Hallmark moment.

This post is just to express my affection for the other women on the forum and to remind you to cherish your women friends.

If you\'re feelin\' the luv, pass it on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: More Girl Stuff

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I LOVE ALL THE \"LADIES of LOVE SCENT\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I am allowed to post here right?
    Sorry, I\'m new here.
    I promise to take my muddy shoes off.

Banned User

\"If you\'re feelin\' the luv, pass it on.\"

We love you Renee [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Franki

**DONOTDELETE**

Exit and Franki! Love you too! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Renee,
    I\'m so sorry i don\'t have more time to post more to this forum. I just caught up with reading some threads and that (off-topic?) \"Ginger\" thread was/is a doozy. I may get my 2 cents worth in there yet but not tonight. Suffice it to say you\'ve initiated so many wonderful topics and contributed to others with a marvelous combination of honesty, wit, passion, COMpassion, curiousity.....the list of superlatives goes on and on!!!

Thanks for finding this forum and helping it grow and thrive. Thanks for the \"Hallmark moment\" and much love and affection back at ya [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CC

**DONOTDELETE**

CC, big warm hug/kiss! Tell all your women friends you love them. That Ginger thread made me realize once again how good it is to have close women friends. What would we do without each other? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Much love,
    Renee

**DONOTDELETE**

Hullo,

Don\'t know you yet, just dropped back a week ago. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You sound like a really sincere, strong woman. Much love to y\'all. Good to join in again.

-T.O-

Ladies,
    You know the feeling is very mutual. I enjoy talking to you about things that the majority of the female population just doesn\'t feel comfortable talking about. It\'s wonderful to be able to talk about every aspect of sex, relationships and just life in general without having to worry about being judged. The women that find their way to Love-Scent are strong women that love sex and aren\'t afraid to act on their desires. I love that. More women should be so free.

upsidedown

>>If you\'re feelin\' the luv, pass it on. <

FTR, I don\'t know if your initial idea was to invite comments only from the other women, or if you were inviting men as well. But, since you\'ve already tolerated Exit63\'s muddy shoes, I figure I\'m pretty safe.

I just wanted to restate something I posted about a month ago in the belated birthdays thread. I\'m glad all you ladies are here. I wouldn\'t enjoy this forum nearly as much if it was an all-boy\'s club. That\'s why I\'m a member of the Love-Scent forum rather than the Augusta National Golf Club. You ladies all add the spice that keeps the place interesting and makes it a much more enjoyable place to visit.

Elana and FTR have been especially kind to me recently and I thank you both for your friendship! I love you both, and love all the ladies on here. I hope we continue to pick up more ladies like all of you that we have now.

(OK, I hope I didn\'t show too much of my sensitive side for some guy\'s taste and come off as emasculated. Oh well. I\'m not in the main forum, so I guess I can get away with it here where the women are more tolerant than some of the guys! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img])

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Cheek smooch, Upsidedown.

Honestly, this forum would not be nearly as good without you ladies. At least half of the important stuff I have learned since joining this forum is a result of interacting with you.

My undying thanks to all of you.

Belgareth

**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you, too, for your friendship and support, and thanks to Upsidedown, especially for his comment re \"buy a blow up doll\" in another thread, which put the wind back in my sails.

upsidedown

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'m sure glad that I found this group. You are bright, interesting women that have no fear.

My biggest regret is that none of the female contributers live close to me. You\'ll all the kind of women I\'ve found to be the most enjoyable to share company with.

**DONOTDELETE**

?!? Drunken floosies?

Phero Dude

Whitehall is so sweet.

Thread Information