Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie Help Realy Needed

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone, I need a little help on deciding what to buy. I am 17 years old, 6 feet tall and still in high school and not muscular at all. I bought APC, NPA and SPMO before but after using hem for a week or two i found out that they are not helpfull. I also had a SoE gel packet which i used but i think it was too less in amount and it didnt work either. I realy do believe in pheromones and now i need help on what to buy because i realy want them to work. I still have some APC , NPA and SPMO left. Please tell me what else could i try which would work for me or what mixes could i use and which other products are good for my age and would work for me. Keeping in mind that i am in high school and thus my target is high school girls please list some mixes and products that i would find helpful. I realy did believe in pheromones but my experince with them is taking me away from my belief. So please list some items that realy would help. I do want to believe in phromones and want them to work for me so please again help me on products that would realy help me and work for me. I am ready to spend some money as long as the pheromones work. I will realy appriciate your sugestions. Thankyou.

Default Re: Newbie Help Realy Needed

Well first you only gave up after only two weeks of using these products? You have to find the right combinations and what works for you, at least try them again for a month. Can\'t give you any advice on NPA or APC since I don\'t have them. Now with that being said I suggest you try SOE oil(not gel packs)a few line strips on the neck. Try to get notice talk to girls at school, don\'t wait around for something to happen. Some people get hits the first day, some after weeks or a month but you must do your own testing and combinations. Try to read as much as you can on the forum its very helpful.

Journeyman

I agree with jose give it a little time and I also recommend the oil rather than the gel. I also think u should give some AE a chance but only time will tell what combo is best for you. Dont give up on the mones not just yet.

Phero Pharaoh

personal chemistry plays a big part in what works or might not work for a person so it takes time and experimenting with diff products. No one can \'give\' you a silver bullet that kills them all [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

So now u think i should buy AE and SoE. What else is good. I just want to know so i order them once and get them at once and then i can start experimenting.

**DONOTDELETE**

I liked your strategy of the silver bullet. Once again i wanted to ask what are other top products and mixs for someone around 17 years old. I am just asking so i can order all the products i need at one time and then start experimenting.
    COME ON GUYS HELP ME OUT HERE, THERE IS THIS ONE GIRL I HELLA LIKE AND I WANT HER TO BE MORE TALKATIVE AND FRIENDLY WITH ME THATS ALL I AM ASKING FOR. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I COULD GET HER TO HAVE A CRUSH ON ME.

I am around the same age and my targets are close to the same age as yours. I am using PI/m with SOE gel packs with some results, but nothing substantial. My next purchase is going to include NPA and AE. I have high hopes for the AE as it has the variety of -mones, but who knows what results I will see. Through what I have read, I feel that you should include AE in your next purchase. I will post any hits that I observe from my current products and tthe products that I will soon purchase.

\'
    Dpguy

Enlightened One

You gotta experiment to find youre own personal silver bullet, take our advice on board and like the health thread on herbal vs prescription medication educate youreself as much as possible.

I am guessing as a HS student you don\'t have a lot of money laying around and since you have only been experimenting with the NPA and APC for a week, why not stick with that before you make another move? That can be a potent move and while it may not work for everybody, it is a good mix. I would make small batches of NPA/APC, varying the ratios, overall amount, spots on the body and *very important* your social techniques/approach. Lastly, you mention that you are \"not muscular at all\". Brother, I grew up the skinny geeky type and working out seriously in the gym has paid HUGE divedends in the romance department. At your age, you can make big gains with little effort. I would hit the gym, work on my techinique and keep experimenting with the mones. Remember these pheromones are like sports equipment. If you went to the Tennis USNET group and reported that you had just bought the best racket that money can buy, used it for a week and *darn it* it doesn\'t work at all, you would get some giggles. If you follow all the advice you have gotten here (including mine which won\'t happen overnight), you are sure to get measurable sucess.
    Bruce

Phero Pharaoh

I\'m also 17, and KR#1 does the works for me. However, since all you want is friendliness, stick with SoE.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve noticed that APC+NPA has a good effect on women, but not girls under 18. I\'ve had more success getting hits on girls 18 years old or above. Out of all the time I have experimented with these products, I\'ve only probably received only one hit from a minor.

I\'m going to invest on SoE which i heard has great effects on girls under 18 years old.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, it\'s a theory that androstenone works best on sexually active girls. As a teen myself, I know that only an average 33% of teenaged girls are sexually active. The rest are virgins. I guess this explains the type of girls that respond to my mones (heh. lol).

Anyway, SoE is a good candidate. The only thing I think could be improved with it is to increase the amount of arone.

- Krish

Phero Pro

Dude,

For talkative and friendly go with a total of 12\" of SOE or one full packet of SOE gel. A word of warning, you may get your ear talked off [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Skinny

What Bruce said dude, about being too thin and not muscular, I second that.
    When you first posted I was going to say something but was too lazy [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].
    Even though it seems shallow, it\'s true. It may show up later.
    I too, am the thin type. (Lose weight real easy etc.) And I notice a DEFINITE change in what \'type\' of girl was interested in me by putting on a bit of weight, which for me can only be done by building up muscle. Usually overweight girls will have no hang ups about skinny guys or something, but most girls seem to like a bit more meat on their men.
    I think you can go by what FullTiltRedHead said a while back (I Think it was her??). Something about liking the heavy feeling of a guy being on top of them..(??? maybe, can\'t remember)...I think she also said the most common thing you\'ll hear a girl say about guys is \"Nahhh...he\'s too thin\" ...Don\'t quote me... Do a search for what was said maybe.

Anyway, to put it short, I am CERTAIN it makes a difference for me. As bruce said, you won\'t have to do much work to build up at least a noticable amount. If you are the type that has trouble putting on weight then look up the nutrition sites on the net for protein/carbohydrate ratios etc and maybe do a bit of calorie counting to make sure you are eating enough of the right type of foods in the right balances. I find that even having a couple of extra glasses (large) of milk a day can make a difference for me. But you can work things out. There are formulas that can tell you what\'s needed for every given kilo/pound of body weight etc.

And with the pheros man, don\'t be impatient. Give them a chance. A week is really like \'one minute\' if you ask me it\'s just not long enuogh at all to make up your mind on them. Experiment. And give each \'idea\' (on amounts and product)time to show. A lot of girls don\'t react to them in noticable ways. But it seems they may hide there reactions too some times. Be aware of that. It may show up down the track.

Think long term. Even with that girl. You have many years ahead of you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey thanks for the good advice Bruce. Can you give me a hint of where to start on making different batches of NPA, SPMO and APC i mean like what ratio of drops. I only have one roll top bottle. Also can i use and clonge with SPMO mix because it has a really sharp smeel and i think thats kind of annoying. So can we use any clonge to cover it up when using SPMO. I want to ask again if I want to buy any other product(which I want to because I want to try other products too) what would u recomend for me considering my situation.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the good advice man. What else do you use(standalone product and mixs) and have found that it works well for the people of our age like yourself. What are your top products that you have found most useful.

Phero Pharaoh

I don\'t wear any standalone products. I wear the mix I created (KR#1) and recently the mega-mix that I helped create, WKM#1.

The TOP products that has worked for me so far though, has been SoE and PI/m mixed which creates KR#1. AE is standalone, but didn\'t do much for me. I don\'t think I\'m compatible with the anone in Stone Labs products or something though, although, people LOVE AE.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey i liked your advice and thanks for putting in time to write all that but when I said I am not very muscular I meant that I am a little bulky. I dont mean I am fat and no one can tell that I am fat but I know I am and I am not muscular.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah...thought of that after I posted it and re-read yours and felt a little stupid. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Anyway, no worries dude. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Yeah as bruce said it won\'t take much either way. But do check out those workout sites man. They have good info that I didn\'t realise about. Like I had no idea carbohydrates were almost as bad for fat gain as fat itself is if they are not burned off quicky. Example being that to get really great abs is a lot to do with diet too.

**DONOTDELETE**

hey guys so name some other products that would help me keeping in mind my age. I know i am kind of maybe repeating this but I am just trrying to get some info on the best ever products for my age so I can place my order and get some stuff that guarentees me hits. That way if I have more types of products I would at least have more probability of one of them working for me. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
    I am thinking of buying AE and SoE tell me if thats a good choice for me. I want to buy PI also, but its too expensive to get all three of them. Tell me which ones to get. If you disagree with these products then tell me what else is good.
    Also has anyone else had good hits with KR#1, who is around 17 years old cause thats my age.
    Well thanks for all the post guys and I will be waiting for more responses.

Enlightened One

The mega-mix WKM#1 (Watcher krtel megamix #1) works well its got my seal of approval as such. SOE worked well for me and AE works better as well as DD#1 something about 3 pheros and 2 secret ingredients. AE does stuff for me. PI(M) well that worked fairly well as well.

As far as bulking up protein powders and milk are good, as is plenty of water fruit and veg. If you want to increase youre natural testostrone levels PCC can do it (or EW) those are the couplin products sold on this site. On the herbal side of things tribulus and horny goatweed which have really taken off latley.

Sort of a flow on effect of nutricinal companies reading this website taking the data and through 6 degrees of seperation have caught on about its aphrodisiac and test level boosting abilities whilst also ignoring the absolute power of the pheromone products.

I would second the advice for AE.

Mixed with SOE it\'s really effective, and you can spice it up a bit with some NPA.

Journeyman

What is EW

EW is a copulin concentrate, \"Essence of Woman\", or \"eeeeeeww!\" for short [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

in raw(undiluted) form knocks your socks off too..WOW the smell would kill superman ,
    has to be cut down ALOT

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the good advice CptKipling. Now as an inexperienced newbie I have another question and that is which version of alter ego should i buy. The old version without fragrance or the new version with fragrance. Is there a difference in the phromone content between the two. I would like to buy the old version without fragrance and then use it with the colonges I have but if the new one is better and works better than the lod one then I could buy that one instead on the old one. If I buy the new one can I still use it with my colonges or not. Please tell me which one works the best.
    THE BOTTOM LINE IS I WANT IT TO WORK WHICH EVER VERSION IT IS SO TELL ME WHICH ONE IS THE BETTER ONE AND WORKS MORE OVER THE OTHER.

**DONOTDELETE**

dude, you are not reading what people are writing. There is no magic bullet. There is no best ever. You are ignoring all the decent advice you\'re getting and repeating the same question over and over. The owner of the company, who is the person who will profit if you buy more stuff, is telling NOT to buy more stuff until you have given what you have a fair trial. A large number of people have had very good success with the products you already have in hand. Please stop looking for miracles, read the advice here, and do some work on enhancing the whole package.

Enlightened One

Gotta agree stick with NPA/APC and then if you wanted you could try either DD#1 KR#1 or SOE (DD#1 is SOE and NPA) which is easy enough and has a small amount of Anone which i find works for us younger types 16-25 age group.

Banned User

\" dude, you are not reading what people are writing. There is no magic bullet. There is no best ever. You are ignoring all the decent advice you\'re getting and repeating the same question over and over. The owner of the company, who is the person who will profit if you buy more stuff, is telling NOT to buy more stuff until you have given what you have a fair trial. A large number of people have had very good success with the products you already have in hand. Please stop looking for miracles, read the advice here, and do some work on enhancing the whole package. \"

Finally someone who says the truth. I answered a PM from him, but it seems like he doesn\'t listen to what people (Bruce included) say.

Phero Pharaoh

you too?..hum, maybe can\'t read english?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information