Close

Thread: NPA+AE

**DONOTDELETE**

Default NPA+AE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For someone with a strong body chemistry would a AE+NPA mix be to much??
    Anyone tried it yet?
    Would the AE scent mask properly the NPA?
    Thanks. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: NPA+AE

K.,

I doubt it -- I don\'t find the AE to have a whole helluva lot of scent to it.

I usually go with either the APC or just a regular cologne.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree the AE scent is not strong (then again I think that is one of it\'s best selling points) - but if you wanna cover the NPA, IMHO save your $$$ and steer clear of APC - just buy a regular cologne. Or use the AE straight - it\'s not a strong smell, but the stuff works GREAT! Haven\'t tried the NPA yet.

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually mixing APC and NPA is a killer. It does a mighty job out there with the ladies. But Idol\'s right, NPA is made to be mixed right into cologne and such. You may be able to save money by just buying one product. I\'ll be trying that soon. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Kakua,

I\'ve added @9 drops of NPA to half a bottle of AE, and my \"bolldhound\" wife has thought the mixture smells nice.

[FYI: my wife has easily smelled PI and NPA in other mixes I\'ve tried.]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Lex, and what about the effect?? Powerfull?? or so and so? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Kakua,

You know, I think Lex is really on to something. Everyone here seems to agree that the AE scent is not overpowering, and yet seems to very effectively mask the odor of the pheros themselves. I haven\'t tried the NPA with AE yet, but I\'m very excited to see how high a dose of pheros you can mask with the AE; might be a great way to super-dose without anyone knowing! Love the stealth mode style! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Kakua,

The effect of my AE/NPA mix was some what surprising. Being married 14 years and having three kids, my wife and I have a \"pattern\" that we keep to pretty much regularly.

However, I used the AE/NPA mix two nights in a row, and both nights my wife really wanted to \"cuddle\". [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] So I\'d say that the mix was a big hit, at least for me. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hello,
    Something just dawned on me after reading all these posts. I designed that combo by making it one of the \"dynamic duo\" deals, but mainly because it put together a lot of different pheros. AE does have a fragrance that mildly masks the phero-smell, BUT as you guys have pointed out it is not all that strong, maybe not quite up to the task of masking, and furthermore it fades rather quickly. To tell the truth a few months back when I was using that combo almost every day I was using two very compatible fragrances at the same time; a very nice citrus face splash and a lotion with a similar fragrance. The entire blend was really great, but I forgot how quickly the AE fragrance fades leaving you with the phero-BO smell after a few hours. APC is much better for masking purposes. All that said though, if you can find something fresh and citrus to back up the AE fragrance the combo is dynamite, it just doesn\'t mask on its own for very long.
    All the Best,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

To add to what Bruce said, I use about 12 drops of Bergamot e-oil (spicy, citrus smell), 6-9 drops of Patchouli e-oil (rich, sweet earthy smell), 24 drops of carrier oil (I like Jojaba oil). This has a nice citrus smell that blends well with AE, or just as a cover for PI.

Also, the Bergamot e-oil I use has had the Bergapten removed to prevent photosensitivity so that I can wear it outside during day-light hours.

**DONOTDELETE**

Attraction anyone ????

Phero Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lex:

Also, the Bergamot e-oil I use has had the Bergapten removed to prevent photosensitivity so that I can wear it outside during day-light hours.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Daylight hours? What\'re those, and who\'s going OUT at that time??? (Check the time of my post...) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, Randy, some of us don\'t have to be back in our coffins by sunrise...

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I think what Lex meant was it´s good for wearing outdoors and plus some people don´t make it home before sunrise [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . Some even get romantic before sunset too [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, yes, and yes [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] to what CJ said...

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: Lex ]

Phero Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by writer guy:
    Well, Randy, some of us don\'t have to be back in our coffins by sunrise...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SPF-2000!!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

SPF-2000 ??? Que? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

SPF 2000, as in sun tan lotion. So I\'ma guess\'n you\'re a vampire and don\'t want to get \"sun burnt\"!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information