Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default What constitutes a hit?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If women just makes eye contact, which happens to me without the mones, is that what mones would make them do?

I have not seen any flipping of hair, stopping in tracks and turning around, deer in head light incidents. If i am around a woman, or walk past them, some of them make eye contact, which isn\'t all that unusual. But many women, with mones on, that i am around, (i.e. subway, grocery, etc) altogether don\'t notice me, which makes me wonder about the mones. You would think they would at least notice it or me if they are right next to me

10 apc, 2 to 3 npa

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: What constitutes a hit?

Women don\'t show what they\'re thinking or feeling in public most of the time. Just because we act like we don\'t see you doesn\'t mean we\'re not aware of you and possibly checking you out.

Good point. I know I used to be shy where I had to pretend i didn\'t notice hot women. Especially if they looked at me, I couldn\'t look back.

Banned User

Yeah, often I look at a girl smiling (or something like that), but she won\'t look at me. She keeps looking at the floor or something else.

What am I supposed to think?? Doesn\'t she want to talk to me?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Franki -
    Ask her a dumb question & see what kind of response you get.

As far as what constitutes a hit. Unprovoked eye contact that gets you a smile from target just by locking eyes for a second or two would be my definition of a \"hit.\" At least in my opinion a \"hit\" does not have to be blatant physical contact. I would even go so far as to say not only a girl that makes eye contact & smiles but for me, just for a girl to make prolonged eye contact like on the street (say more then a glance maybe count to 2 & if she is still making eye contact that should be considered a hit).

Banned User

\"Franki -
    Ask her a dumb question & see what kind of response you get.\"

The question is when it would be a good thing to talk and when not.

Phero Pharaoh

simple, if you ask, the worse they can say is no, if you don\'t ask, it will always be no. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Whenever you notice someone you want to approach AND see them smiling (and think it could be your \'mones or not) if you do not approach them & comment on either something they are wearing (simple compliment) or ask about something in the vicinity before you can count to 3 then you\'ve just wasted your opportunity & worry yourself to death regarding if you could have gotten a friendly conversation started. =)

Always use the 3 second rule, read it somewhere, it works, otherwise you begin to listen to that lame inner voice.

cuddlebear

I think the 3-second rule is on the fast seduction site ... I\'m not absolutely certain but I think that\'s where I saw it.. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

p.s. My trouble was that I usually don\'t think that fast ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

my trouble is i never think at all [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Hey, amigo, how was lunch with Reds? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

huh?, had lunch with Bel and met a redhead [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    (got her ph# too)
    will be taking her out next weekend i think- she needs little time to heal still

cuddlebear

I was referring to the interlude in the \"what is ae\" thread that starts with (licks red) .. remember now ?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

ROFLMAO....OH!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

All right, you two!

Phero Pharaoh

that\'s a problem i\'m not to sure i\'ll ever get completely licked

There is also a danger that as a pheromone user, you might read too much into things that happen and want to attribute it to pheromones, when maybe it\'s got nothing really to do with them. I\'m sure people can get \'hits\' without needing to be covered in a pheromone product. Whether that is due to their own pheromones or something as simple as looks, body language, personality, environment or any other number of factors is hard to quantify. Maybe the mere fact you are wearing pheromones might induce self-confidence and that allows you to be in a position to get a response that normally you wouldn\'t be in. Thus it\'s not directly the pheromones that got you the hit, but the change in attitude you show to others that allows or increases the chance of a hit. Maybe that change in attitude was chemically induced or maybe just a placebo effect. Of course other times it\'s possible pheromone products can be accountable for causing a direct impact on increasing the chances of a hit considering the studies and research.

Just as a personal example, I have tried Hi-Octane +2, which most say is total rubbish and probably has little to no pheromones in it. Yet I experienced hits while wearing it. Of course I didn\'t do the scientific thing and keep a diary to see if the I was getting more hits with it on than without and if it. But still at the time I thought wow, this stuff really works, then I asked in this forum about Hi-Octane +2 and most seemed to think it was probably not very good at all.

Some good points there. Only problem is that there is no way to distinguish the difference. So, it could be that pheromones are a placebo and we are getting the hits exclusively from our increased self confidence and/or imagination.

Phero Pharaoh

i went shopping one night with nothing but Le Male on( no -mones) and got \'hits\'

Phero Pharaoh

(These small message editing windows make me claustrophobic. ļ)

OK. The self confidence thing may be what¡¦s happening here but does it really matter?? The mones are still helping wether it¡¦s direct or indirect. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Confidence is important to attractiveness.
    Example:
    A couple of weeks ago. Seen a girl crossing the street as I was driving along. (Maybe a bit shallow but¡K) in the looks department I¡¦d rate her say a or 7 but the way she had a spring in her walk and the general way she carried herself made me really want to meet her. I was quite attracted to her.

If the mones have a similar effect on the wearer then so be it.

Phero Pharaoh

you hit the nail right on the head, rather -mones work or not doesnt really matter if they give you the confidence to get it done anyways- in thier own way that means they did work doesnt it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]..BUT trust me..they do work as i\'ve done some things that brought \'hits\' when NO person was involved in it but the \'target\' i intended the -mones to work on, which they did just fine.

cuddlebear

Default Effect on the wearer ... not just that ...

I have proven beyond any possible shadow of a doubt, at least to myself, that mones have an effect on the target completely apart from any effect it has on me. I have seen girls going completely out of control .. obviously turned on and they were turned away from me and didn\'t even know it was me ... this was in a beach setting ... one girl even had her face covered but she was twitching as if in heat ... she had no clue it was me or any guy in particular ... having said that, I would also add that the pheros\' effect on the wearer is a bonus .... but that\'s what bundyburger just said ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

i\'ll clear that up some for you..i\'ve put -mones on a ladies pillow and had them do the job for me.

Banned User

I would rather do that job myself, LOL .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

matters not to me as long as i get the \'honey\' in the end [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Don\'t worry, he got plenty out of it .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

lmao, yes i did [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    more that once [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

OK - Here\'s my ignorance showing...I looked in the abbreviations section and didn\'t see this. What the h*ll does ROFLMAO mean???? ...sorry, my curiosity is getting the best of me.

Phero Pharaoh

Rolling On Floor Laughing My A$$ Off

Thanks!!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information