Close

Phero Pro

Default Spilt a little more than half of my bottle of PI/m

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Tried using the syringe I got with my order, first time it worked, second time it didn\'t seem to work. While trying to get the syringe to work, the bottle was on top of my speaker right next to my bed at about shoulder level the bottle got out of my hands & fell to the floor & spilled on my rug, egad! I picked it up as fast as I could but the majority of the contents were lost, never again will I be that clumsy (I was sober too, guess my dexterity was just a little off). Anyway my room still stinks (3 days later), my roommate & I have gotten used to the smell. He even said he can smell it downstairs. I can only imagine if any of this leaked into the apartment below that has 4 girls living there, what it must be doing to them, haha.

I did not bother trying to clean it up, not sure what to use. But I thought I would share the effects it has been having on me. As I lay in bed I find it quite easy to get aroused, I am not sure what it would do to a women if she was to take in a whiff of this magnitude. Is that strange that it is affecting me (a straight guy)? I thought this stuff was intended to turn women on? Granted I\'ve been getting aroused while thinking of women, but just wanted to comment that the amount of time & frequency has noticably changed.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Spilt a little more than half of my bottle of PI/m

be DAMN glad that wasnt a bottle of EW

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Spilt a little more than half of my bottle of

LOL

Makes you wonder about yourself, right? Turned on by pheromones that are supposed to attract women? I\'m with you, my brother. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Same thing happens to me with pheromones designed to attract men. I don\'t know what\'s up with that, but just wanted to tell you, you\'re not alone. Happens to many of us.

Banned User

Why would it be strange?? I feel damn good when applying none: more confident etc. and it reminds me of good experiences I had when wearing it.

Franki

Phero Pharaoh

hum well, i\'ve never had any thoughts about being less that straight in my life either. However whats happened to you isn\'t uncommon i think, i\'ve had it happen to me too. Now keep in mind, i believe every person has a little opposite sex in them(men have a touch of fem and ladies have a touch of male). In fact i believe it\'s when those \'ratios\' get out of balance that a male or female become bi(sorta midway balanced or gay -total unbalanced)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Your room must smell like a maximum security prison.

Phero Pharaoh

be very happy it WASN\'T in a prison, lol

cuddlebear

Maybe you could invite the girls over in say, a month or two ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

In the name of science, I really think he needs to get some unsuspecting women in there NOW just to see how they react.

cuddlebear

Well, yes, if it had happened to me, that\'s what I would do, in the name of science, of course. I read somewhere where a dude spilled the stuff next to his computer terminal and his girl, who had not cared about computers previously, all of a sudden wanted to hang around the computer ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

p.s. Well, actually, I need to reword that. I am taken, so I would not be inviting other girls into the house at this time. But I agree with the concept ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I believe you are referencing a \"testimonial\" I saw a couple years ago on a web site dedicated to \"Primal Instinct.\"

cuddlebear

I was indeed .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Cool. Jeez, I wish I could remember faces & names as well as I remember oddball stuff like that~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Almost forgot a funny thing happened the day after I spilled it.

I have gated off my room so that my roommates dog does not go & shed all over my stuff. Anyway I was outside of the gate talking to my roommate who was in my room watching TV when Elmo (his dog) started humping my leg, we both started laughing, but I really wanted his dog to stop as it was embarrassing. It\'s a male German Shephard Pointer that has been neutered (not sure if that is the right term or matters). Fortunately he hasn\'t done it again since then.

cuddlebear

Well, I had intended to keep this one forever secret, but now that you mention it, I live in Florida and there is a pond by my apartment with many ducks. One day I came close to a female duck and a male duck who were not doing anything (I had lots of NOL on) and they start getting it on. I walk away and they stop. Quacked me up ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m with FTR here - I get really turned on by the pheros I purchased to attract men. God help me if a man ever comes near me earing some to attract women. Don\'t know if I\'ll be able to hold myself back! LOL I was contemplating quitting wearing them, since it seems I just get MYSELF all steamed up and I don\'t notice much happening to any men around me. But I\'m gonna try a little longer - maybe just haven\'t found my personal niche yet.

**DONOTDELETE**

It makes those special alone times a little more special.

(ok, I\'m trying to find the bright side)

I don\'t think getting turned on by a pheromone trying to attract the opposite sex is awkward at all. Many people seem to mention that when they are new to wearing pheromones, they sometimes feel hornier than usual.

A product so heavy in -none should give the user confidence. When people are confident, they are most likely to be horny. It\'s just reality.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s got nothing to do with confidence. It\'s about SCHWING happening out of nowhere.

Enlightened One

SCHWING is good when it happens out of nowhere.

**DONOTDELETE**

I know exactly how you feel. I too dropped a bottle of AE a couple of months ago. some of it on the rug and some on a table. There was only a bit left on the table and I tried to use the dropper to scoop up as much as I could, it was pathetic. LOL. Although I must have scooped up about 1/5 so it lasted me a week or so.

Phero Pharaoh

i\'d been on the floor rolling in it and mopping it up with my clothes i was gonna wear that week [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

\"Bury your head in the sand, somebody will come along and shoot your ass off\"
    [i] Wolfe

Thread Information