Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Valentine\'s Day Conundrum

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes, it is probably somewhat premature to bring up that day of the year when us poor, mere male creatures act completely out of character and do foolish things that, were they not anonymous, would embarrasssingly haunt us for the rest of our lives [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey, I\'m no different [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You know the sort of thing...send large bouquets of flowers, perhaps with chocolates and a card to your heart\'s desire, hoping that she won\'t be overwhelmed by the intensity of it all and \"run for the hills\" with sheer, stark-naked terror [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img], and perhaps have an inkling who they were from, think it\'s romantic and.....well, we can all daydream, can\'t we?

Enough blabbering...the question is this: What would be an ideal phero product to apply to a Valentine\'s card, that would elicit feelings of warmth, comfort, happiness (and dare I say it....\"desire\").
    The problem would appear to be that the phero may work, but since the card is sent a day or two in advance of receipt, will it be strong enough to elicit some kind of response? It\'s not a problem of the fragrance of flowers overpowering the pheros, as we all disguise our phero applications with so many different colognes, EDTs and aftershaves.

Another query....has anyone applied any phero to those \"blotter\" things they test colognes at fragrance counters in drugstores to see how long they last?

My presumption is that since a phero is unlikely to break down on a card due to the absence of any human body chemistry, there\'s a possibility that it may work (assuming it doesn\'t evaporate through the envelope).

Any input as to what to use and as to whether it may work would be much appreciated.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Valentine\'s Day Conundrum

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!! Time\'s running out [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

AE gives ya all 3 and smells nice alone

Phero Pro

i was thinking of mixing some cool scent with some PI/w, but I want to add in some none -- probably a little TE.

Phero Enthusiast

I was considering either a few swipes of SoE on the card the day before she receives it...either that or a few drops of Pheromol Factor.

I\'m uncertain how well either of these will absorb into a card and how effective they\'ll be after 24hrs.

Has anybody ever tried sending a card impregnated with pheros, and did they get any feedback?

Well, you\'ve got time to experiment. Get a card, put some pheros on it, then mail it to yourself. Shouldn\'t take more than a day or two to get back to you. Then you can open it up and see if you can smell anything.

**DONOTDELETE**

I thought the whole point of pheromones is that \"smelling\" them is not a good thing. Besides do you really think pheromones on a card will do anything? Why not just a plain sexy cologne?

Phero Pro

Look, just dab some NPA and put a cover of nice cologne over it. Something of quality, like a Creed product or Chanel Allure, for example. Let the chips fall where they may. Your apt to get a better response from the card than if without.

Best of Luck

Phero Enthusiast

I\'ve used a very slight amount of nol and nol-mixes, with a touch of fragrance, on cards and gifts, usually the same pheros as I wore around her. Since I wasn\'t around when she opened it I don\'t know the immediate effect, but the cards and gifts were very well received. I just wanted to send a subliminal reminder of myself to her.

I agree the pheros probably won\'t break down much over time. Steroid pheros are slightly volatile of course, so over long periods the strength will gradually fade, but during transit time for a card I think it would be fine. Especially on initial opening she should get a \'blast\' of any released volatile pheros that are contained in the package/envelope.

Good luck, and my advice is to go easy on the application. You may never know if it affected her, but so much of phero use is subtle anyway, right?

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks to everyone for the input.

The nol/none mix seems to be the way to go. AE is a possibility. along with a spray of Allure just before the card goes into the envelope. She\'s middle-eastern, and I\'ve always found that AE has given me positive results with ladies from that part of the world.

Drop of AE on the ribbon around the chocolate box is also a possibility.

I may never know what happens, but it\'s worth a shot.

Frankly. If it’s anonymous, I don’t see the point of adding any pheromones at all. She’s going to hope they were sent by some “Joe Millionaire” irregardless.

Phero Pro

Default Doing anything interesting for Valentine\'s?

Hi all,

Me? So far I don\'t have anything big planned (Yes I know that it\'s today [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ). The only thing I can think of is to put on a good phero mix and run amok [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . I\'ll keep y\'all posted if anything interesting happens.

Thread Information