Close

King of the coupons!

Default 10 HUSBANDS, AND STILL A VIRGIN!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, \"Please be gentle, I\'m still a virgin.\"
    \"What!!?\" said the puzzled groom. \"How can that be if you\'ve been married ten times?\"

\"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he\'d look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn\'t get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn\'t know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn\'t sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing; although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist; all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I\'ve married you, I\'m really excited!\"

\"Good,\" said the new husband, \"but, why?\"

\"You\'re a lawyer. This time I know I\'m gonna get screwed!\"

HOPE YOUR DAY KEEPS YOU SMILING!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] TATER!!

Phero Pro

Default Re: 10 HUSBANDS, AND STILL A VIRGIN!!

you forgot one

Husband #11 -- He works for micorsoft. All he did was sit on the edge of the bed and tell me how good it was gonna be when I got it.

King of the coupons!

Default Re: 10 HUSBANDS, AND STILL A VIRGIN!!

Duid!! I forgot no suchathing!! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The lawyer is number 11. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] So...Mr. Microsoft can\'t marry her until she dumps the lawyer!! That would make him number 12! I\'m not that good at math, but I can handle that one!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] STAY IN THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Tater!!!

Thread Information