Close

Phero Pro

Default 31 male looking to attract 25 girl (long)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don\'t think the age discrepancy is much of a factor but here are the rest of the details. I\'m not looking for advice on whether or not I should pursue this girl - I get enough of that from my friends, you\'ll probably see what I\'m getting at in the next paragraph.

I\'ve known this girl for 2 years, she has a boyfriend currently that she\'s been seeing on & off for the last year or so. She knows that I have feelings for her & at times she has flirted rather openly with me. For example about 3 months ago I lost about 25 pounds, I\'m 5\'8\" & went from around 210 to 185 in 3 weeks time actually down to about 182 or so during this incident, I\'m currently about 188. I slightly changed my wardrobe by stocking up on some nice Calvin Klein tight T shirts to show off my new physique. Long story short I was hanging out at the pub she works at (she\'s a waitress) & there was a noticeable change in her attitude, greeted me with a big smile & while I was talking with my friend at the bar she stood to my right, I was holding my beer in that hand & she just started rubbing her breasts up against my bicep for 10 minutes straight, she was completely sober (no pheromones involved either) - of course I reciprocated & when I would take a drink from my beer I made sure to flex my muscle & give her something to rub =)

Anyway I think that is enough background information on the situation, recently she\'s been pretty chatty with me, but I know she is still seeing her boyfriend but from friends I\'ve heard she\'s not happy in her current situation but feels comfortable enough with him to continue dating him. Something I just thought of, not sure how it factors into the equation - her parents got divorced when she was 3 & she has not gotten along with her father ever since (has a hard time trusting men?). Here are the ingredients I have to work with, I should get them in the mail today or tomorrow, what would you recommend to help our conversation lead to a possible date or sexual encounter (which in my opinion is a big leap considering how long I\'ve known her, but I think giving her strong feelings in that direction would help her trust her instincts).

What I have:
    AE
    PI/m
    SOE (roll on)
    A1
    NPA

I have had the AE for about a week now, I have not worn it around her yet, but I have not been impressed by the results. I am considering going with a few rolls of SOE (forehead 3\" & then 3\" around my neck) as well as a drop of PI/m behind each ear & a drop of A1 on the back of my neck. I know she has her period at the end of the month (last time I believe was the 27th of November - she told me when I asked her what was bothering her, so I would assume around Christmas was when she had it in December) so my timing could be pretty good this Friday - the 9th day in her cycle or about 5 days before the midway point - dang how technical of a field test is this going to be!!! I\'ll stop by Sunday night as well which could be even closer to her ovulation point plus there\'s another girl working that night that has recently caught my attention that I could gather some feedback on it\'s effects. Should I go with the same mix Friday & Sunday night or alter based on feedback I get Friday night? I guess I\'ll keep this a running thread for feedback & results.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: 31 male looking to attract 25 girl (long)

1st off you have whatever it takes to get it done with what you ordered, that about covers it all with those items.
    now what i\'d like to know is this, how\'d did you lose this weight ??

Phero Pro

I was waiting for that, pickup a copy of today\'s USA Today newspaper & look in the Life section. There\'s only one thing you need to know & it\'s motivation. If you can go beyond imagining what it would be like to lose the weight & almost make it a reality in your mind then you will get the necessary motivation to exercise, to stop drinking for 2 weeks & to change your diet. For radical results you NEED to make radical changes.

I didn\'t eat meat for two weeks - tried to stay away from anything white (ala carbos), pushed myself to the limit each & every day. I was unemployed & originally thought I would only have 1 week to get into shape before my new job started, then it turned into 2 weeks & then into 3 weeks (the company I work for is REALLY SLOW to get things processed). After the 1st week I felt so FREAKING GOOD I could not stop the regimen.

When I say I pushed myself to the limit I would either run 2.5 miles twice a day or play roller hockey for 1-2 hours with guys older then me, but still no matter what the score was I skated my heart out. Also when I hit the gym every exercise I did I continued to work it until I hit my maximum or damn near close. At my peak I could bench 225 at a slight incline & squat close to 400 - 10 times for each of these examples. I was worried about hurting my back so I don\'t squat nearly as much as that anymore, I actually did hurt it two months ago with a seated row machine - I steer clear of that machine now. In order to safely max out I used one of those pieces of equipment at the gym that allows you to lock the bar every 6 inches if you cannot lift the weights anymore, two long supports on either side - not sure what it is called. And you would be surprised if you saw me, I\'m in good shape but I\'m no Arnold. I\'m currently looking at the Body for Life regime, I like the repetition routine 12-10-8-6 then back to 12 and then 12 using a different exercise. Instead of 20 minutes of cardio every other day I go for between 45 minutes to an hour (I\'m working now as well).

Hope this info. helps anyone looking to conquer the battle of the bulge, the key is motivation - you need to reach deep down inside & want it more then anything.

Phero Pharaoh

ok that might explain her sudden interest , what you\'ve done in a nutshell( IMO) is increase your \'natural\' -mones output(exercise will do that) and she just might be responding to that(i\'m 5\' 9 1/2\"-170# so i\'m not in need of weight lose so that wasnt why i asked BTW) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    now with that in mind theres a few ways to go and that depends on your motives. If you want long term relationship then keep trying the AE you have and when you get the rest of it you might add some SoE to it. what this will do is keep her close and chatty--this leads to a better bonding (IMHO) than if you \'GO\' for it right off by using a heavy -none content..now keep in mind every single person out there has a diff chemistry and will need to \'tweak\' -mones to fit them. As time goes by, and the relationship gets \'warmer\', then you might want to take it to the next lvl by adding heavier -none content.
    (BTW i don\'t use mens products usally-though i do use TE/m unscented. my main use is AE/w+SoE.) But i\'m much older male than you so i\'m never in a hurry [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Good job on the W-loss. Wear a very small amount of whichever phero you chose and a nice cover scent. Then(and this is key) flirt and
    tease the other girl as much as possible within your targets sight.

Have fun and relax.

Phero Pro

tounge - thanks for the advice. I\'ve gotten mixed results from the jealousy angle. She has not been open to advances from me in the past, not physical - more verbal in trying to set something up or feel out her feelings. So I\'ve been really left with no choice but to actively flirt & talk to other girls that either work in the bar or that are customers. Generally the response \"Sally\" gives me is one of anger. She noticeably observes me from a distance, I catch her as do my friends & she\'ll even roam by to try and eaves drop a bit, kind of funny when she does that - depending on my mood I\'ll clam up or I\'ll continue with whatever flattery or conversation I was making at the time to this other female. In the end though when I close out my tab (yes she will be the waitress I\'ll have a tab with as I flirt with other women) & I ask her what is wrong she won\'t give in & tell me what\'s wrong - but I think it\'s pretty obvious (or maybe it\'s not am I a tool).

Anyway thanks again - if after our initial chat if I don\'t see a change in attitude / mood with \"Sally\" then I\'ll go back to good ole option #2. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Well, not just because she lost her dad or some crap at 3 but, also, most people, and especially women...

If you have a relationship with someone, and you don\'t HAVE to lose them, you WON\'T...

She is KINDA in a relationship in another guy, and, maybe she likes you...Sounds like she does...But, she, and most people the trust issue would just sensitize her more though..But, unless she ABSOLUTE has to, she\'s not going to leave the guy....lol

What you can do about it? Whatever...Hook up with her...Make her forget about the other dude...

And, what\'s wrong with the none? OBVIOUSLY she goes for None mones instead of the other....So, drrr use NONE. The other dude on the board says...Oh, you don\'t want to go into it with blatent none at once, but, who cares, lol...Just use the none....lol

Stronger the better in this case (chem set is 2 times stronger than Primal...)

And, the way none works..There\'s no, kinda liking it or not...Either they like it or not...

So, what I do is where REAAAAALLY concentrated none, and get probably 1 out of ever 10 girls actually like it, but, the one that does I get major sh**. Now, this girl, LUCKILY seems to like the none...(Unless it\'s the rone (dehydroepiandrosterone could have increased due to working out) Either way...None and/or rone.

Bart

Banned User

Oh, by the way, I\'m 17, but..I\'m 6\'0 and 190#.

I can lose about 5 or 10 pounds within a few weeks just by stopping drinking sodas..I think that was the MAAAAAIN part is stop drinking....

Carbs, even though they are carbs, they are complex, whereas sodas, and beer and things and sugar, are simple. Now, NORMALLY if you eat more the metabolism increases...This doesn\'t give it a chance....You get a lot of carbs, but they are simple so they are RAPIDLY absorbed into the blood...Than, insulin raises all up, and the thing is..After you have ABSORBED it all, which, takes very little time...lol It\'s like going from a sauna to a cold a** pool...Desensitised insulin, etc. So, it\'s not JUST about the cutting calories, but rather, if you eat 500 calories from beer, that is WAY more than 500 calories in protein and complex carbohydrates....Because, even AFTER it\'s absorbed, the body\'s insulin recepters are de-sensitzed and things, and so, everything you eat afterward gets stored as fat insteads of being burned because the body adjusts and burns MOST of it off.

That\'s why a skinny dude with a fast metabolism, yes, the more they eat they don\'t gain much weight, becasue the metabolism adjusts, however, it\'s not ALL the way efficient, so, they will still be a few pounds lighter...But, if you are skinny, and have a problem gaining weight, you drinking all them protein shakes and things... Keep drinking them, but lay on the sodas and the beer, they surpass the metablism for you...

Anyway...Good job....It\'s like this...If you want to be lazy and drink and stuff, you don\'t get the women...But, you get the beer and the food....

You lift, eat less, stop drinking, etc and you get the girls, but, you can\'t be lazy anymore...

Either way, just pick which one you want and do it...Either way...A focused mind is always good.

Tony Little, \"If you BELIEVE, you can ACHIEVE!\" (lol, Just had to put that in there...lol)

Bart

Enlightened One

Back up tongue on this advice, wear a small amount cover up the scent and flirt youre ass off as much as possible with youre target girl.

Phero Pro

Well I think OD\'d a little on PI/m last night. How do you apply this stuff? I took a syringe that I got & filled it to like .1 ML, it seemed like a lot as it came out so I only used about half of it & put the rest back into the bottle, is that an OD?

As far as the results - she was working last night but the place was really dead (everyone must have been working out for their resolutions). She was in a bad mood it seemed & I didn\'t want to risk her getting into a worse mood by getting close enough to give her a good whiff so me & my buddy split & went to another bar. The only positive is that she did lock eyes with me as she was walking towards me when I wanted to ask her opinion on something I was talking to the bouncer about - another friend of mine. That\'s when she stammerred, \"What do you want?!\" & then crossed her arms, my buddy took a jab at her & said, \"well looks it\'s miss happy\" & she laughed so maybe I overreacted & she\'s just playing her head games.

When I went to the other bar it was pretty quiet too, not too many single targets a few nice ones though with men. I got this one hot girl halfway down the bar that was a DIHL just staring at me, I wasn\'t wearing my glasses but even I could see her turn her bar stool & just sit there for what seemed like forever, my roommate told me she was staring so after ignoring her for a few minutes, I just walked towards that end of the bar - not even looking in her or her boyfriends direction, actually looking away. That\'s when her boyfriend abruptly turned to face me & gave me this dirty look, I just ignored him. They left a few minutes later.

So what\'s a proper dose? Do you use an eye dropper to apply this stuff or a syringe, if you use a syringe how much do you apply? - I\'d rather not getting into mixing & using atomizers - but I will if I have to.

So like I said I used about .05 ml of PI/m (maybe a little more) & about 8\" of SoE & 1 drop of A1.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'ve chased girls with a much greater age difference than you are talking about. Here\'s a few observations from a dirty old man.

Lots of young girls have boyfriend-itis...they cannot be without a boyfriend, or someone they can call a boyfriend, for a minute. Therefore they are often just stringing along the current \'boyfriend\' until they find something better. Don\'t let the current boyfriend deter you - you can even use his faults to your advantage. She\'s let you know she\'s intersted - now you\'\'ve gotta move.

What needs to change now is your approach. From what you\'ve posted, she\'s probably done everything she\'s going to do to let you know she\'s attracted. It all sounds pretty blatant to me. Like you say about extreme results, you\'re gonna have to make a real change to YOUR approach now to change this situation into a romance.

I won\'t bore you with pursuit strategies - every man has his own style. The thing is you\'ve got to shift away now from observing and obsessing about her feelings, and begin to show some activity of your own. Make a move - be the man. Don\'t wait for her to rape you - it probably won\'t happen. If you don\'t shake up the current scenario, she will continue to string along the current boyfriend until some man comes along that will take her bait. Sounds like she\'s been advertising that bait to you. Time to do something.

The pheros will give you a little added attractiveness in her presence. Use a light dose and cover with cologne - and don\'t count on the pheros to solve this thing for you. Put pheros on and forget about them. The pheros are like adding inches to your biceps - makes you more appealing, gives you a little edge. But you still need to do the main thing - shift from passive observer to active pursuit (it can be subtle or bold, depending on your personality and hers). She\'s waiting for you. Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**

To all the young dudes who won\'t make a move even though she\'s signaling, because she \"has a boyfriend\" -- listen to Irish re \"boyfriend-itis\" -- he knows what he\'s talking about.

Phero Pro

Irish is spot on. Girls suffer from boyfriend-itis. Meanwhile a lot of guys suffer from oneitis.But did your notice how your friend busted the girl for a brief moment. How did you say she reacted? Pay attention to the actions of girls. It means a hell of a lot more than what they say.

Phero Enthusiast

I agree it is important to observe women\'s signals, esp. early on to see if they\'re attracted to you.

But the problem I used to fall into was worrying too much about her signals, her state of mind, etc...it led to over-analysis, reactionism, and inaction on my part. Nowdays, once I detect attraction I shift my mindset and go into pursuit mode. That can be subtle or aggressive, depending on the situation. The point is I have my own plan, and am not just reacting to what she\'s doing/thinking. I still watch her signals of course - but then it\'s a matter of feedback to refine my approach.

A surprising number of guys have unrealistic expectations about what a (normal) woman will do to signal attraction. Do they want her to attack them, beg for a date, make everything easy for them??? For me it works best to look for her initial signals of attraction, and then I take over and take the lead. It is only polite - many (most?) women do not want to look overly-aggressive (sluttish), and prefer a man to notice her signals & then take the lead. Of course there\'s exceptions. But honestly I don\'t know what some guys are expecting the woman to do - she sends obvious signals, and then he obsesses and analyzes - and does nothing concrete from her viewpoint.

I think one thing men can offer is emotional stability - and that means being sure of yourself and offering a stable path for her to walk along with you, if she wishes. You need a strong sense of your own identity and a plan for life. It\'s great to be aware and sensitive to her emotional state, but you also need your own sense of direction and stability - don\'t make your every move a reaction to the woman.

Have your own agenda for her, and pursue it. You will either succeed or fail with her, and life will go on. It\'s unfair to expect the woman to do all the work and create this great romance for you. She makes herself pretty, she signals her interest in you - that\'s enough. The man has to be good for something in this little drama!

Default Irish is right - as usual

What really made Irish\'s points clear to me was dance lessons.

A man is rated by his ability to lead - a woman NEEDS a leader! It\'s true on the dance floor and it\'s true in life (and in the bedroom.)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Irish is right - as usual

Bravo Whitehall and Irish!

Phero Pro

Default leadership

That\'s an interesting point, I like how these threads always tend to morph into something else - nice community here!

She does respect my knowledge & is always asking me for advice on what career should she choose (she\'s in school for communications) & what should she do to get that career. From what I gather her boyfriend doesn\'t help her in that area of her life in terms of guidance. He probably looks down on her since she\'s just a waitress.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes but My problem is that I get the signals all wrong [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: leadership

If she\'s asking you life issue stuff, she\'s playing up to you.

For god\'s sake, kiss her and be done with it.

If you\'re getting the signals wrong then you\'re just going to have to learn by trial and error - the hard way.

So get out there and make some errors!

Thread Information