Close

Thread: Court Jester

Phero Pharaoh

Default Court Jester

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Queen, no question about it, Mobley HAS to be the Court Jester---one FUNNY dude.

Default Re: Court Jester

Without a doubt! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Wolfe! I\'m in tearsssssssssssssssssssssss thanks, but that\'s a negative Ghost Rider! I\'ve just been recuperating from a hip replacement, and now taking care of me mom until she\'s back on her feet. After that...I\'ll probably go back into the closet and keep reading/checking for the Magic Bullet. A Jester should be a daily job for someone always here - it\'s good to be the cause of a smile. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Hey!! Does Jesters make good money!? Tater!!!! That Seadove fella\'s pretty Ha Ha-yish!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Elana! Shorty!! Me glad you like\'em!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

nope..no pay, but they do get to stand next to the queen [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

glad to hear you\'re doing better.

and dude..thxs..smiles are always something a person needs(and yes, maybe even more than sex --GASP. did i really say that?)

King of the coupons!

Tank Ya! Don\'t know if I can stand next to the Queen...being she wears those mones and all. That could make my teeth itch! And you know there\'s only one way and one thing that could scratch itching teeth! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] That would mean DOWN ON THE QUEEN!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

You sure have come a long way fella! I remember when you were just a pup, and Elana almost ran you away. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Way to hang in there!!! I too fought that battle. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] And yessssss......smiles are a good thing! Tater!!

P.S. You should be smiling after sex. If not...back up and try it again!!!

Wolfe and I are the bestest of buddies now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Seadove is very funny too, but he already has a different position with the Queen.

King of the coupons!

I know shorty! That\'s a good thing!! It\'s amazing what getting to know someone can change!! Proud of ya!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

\"Seadove is very funny too, but he already has a different position with the Queen.\"

You can up his lay.....I meant pay! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] One position is not enough responsibility. Up it a bit....it builds character!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Tater!!!

Actually he has several positions. last night it was on top and doggie style...tonight we will try something new.

King of the coupons!

Then I\'m ashamed of him!!!! Who was he with!? She was robbed....he should have robbed her of her nectar!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] No class! No class!! On top! Doggie style! Sounds like a minute man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] He should still be working it! Duhhhhhhh!

Phero Pharaoh

heh..i always do..seems i can\'t EVER get it right the 1st time, so practice practice practice [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

*BLUSH* thank ye Milady [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Ooooh! He was with you!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] You poor baby!! And I bet you thought it was great!!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] You can teach a man how you liked to be pleasured dear...assuming that he doesn\'t know...but if you don\'t like getting robbed of your nectar...what can I say? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Wolfe - You animal!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Woof Woof
    HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information