Close

Thread: close ratios

**DONOTDELETE**

Default close ratios

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all, I\'m still in the research phase right now, i\'ve been reading as much on both the scientific basis of phero use as well as some of the great feild reports and mixology going on here. I have a question though, How does phero use affect close ratios for guys on the prowl? I have a fair to middling close ratio, mostly numbers, etc, and i was looking for something a little morepotent to add to my arsenal, hence the phero research. Do experienced phero users see more numbers, phone call responses, kino, or even one nighters?

I understand this is a bit subjective, but i\'m curious how the advanced phero world differs from the regular pickup scene.

cuddlebear

Default Re: close ratios

Assuming a \"close ratio\" refers to the number of times you meet someone and they go to bed with you or give you a phone number, I would have to say that in the phero pursuit, we have a different set of criteria that determines whether we consider it a \"hit\". A hit to me is any time we get a reaction that would not have happened without the pheros, even if only a DIHL or heightened chattiness. However, having said that, I would answer your original question by saying that if you need something to push you over the edge, and increase the chances of \"closing the deal\", then pheros can really be the deciding factor. 7 years of experience plus a fiancee tell me this ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Do experienced phero users see more numbers, phone call responses, kino, or even one nighters?

<hr></blockquote>
    Yes.
    <blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I understand this is a bit subjective, but i\'m curious how the advanced phero world differs from the regular pickup scene.

<hr></blockquote>
    ...can\'t tell you, big phero secret. To be honest I don\'t really understand the question, there is no real difference, pheros are just another tool of the trade, like a haircut, new cologne, or a face transplant.

It gives you a lot more confidence, and makes it a whole lot more fun.

cuddlebear

Just wanted to add some info here. Do you notice anything consistent in the times where you don\'t close? For example, does she think you\'re not sexy, or is she uptight, or does she act like she doesn\'t think you\'re serious? Depending on which of these is happening, you might try None for the animal sexy response, Nol for loosening her up if she\'s uptight, or possibly Rone to put out a serious/stable vibe. If you can, get specific about some of the reasons why you aren\'t closing. Then I predict this thread will get longer ... Best regards, Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Gotta back up cuddlebear on this, if you want to get them competitive for you add couplins (PCC or EW) and if you get excessive PMS response add some a1 to make them feel happier.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

None is the biggest close ratio booster (or NPA), but it might reduce the overall # of hits. So it\'s a compromise: How much do you want to rely on your canine skills?

Enlightened One

My Canine skills vary i guess, so its a comprimise situation with NPA.

Thread Information