Close

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Re: WMK#1 Success

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I feel your pain, but unless it gets too extreme there is not much we are going to do about it ... On this forum, it is the rule that threads go off on tangents and/or go off-topic.

In not so far future I think there will be a sticky thread on top of the forum with cookbook information and probably also your mix, etc

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: WMK#1 Success

What about that ridiculous mind-control thread of Bivonic\'s? Where\'s the phero-use to that?

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

I just got WAGG today. Time to do some mad scientist experimentation. I\'m seriously considering diluting WKM#1 with the WAGG. Or I could wear it as a companion. *shrug*

- Krish

Enlightened One

Good luck with the mad scientist experimentation. I would seriuosly consider using WAGG as a companion for starters. Then if it works begin the dilution.
    What are youre initial thoughts on WAGG krtel ie smell, impact etc.

Phero Pharaoh

The smell is there, doesen\'t seem to stink. I haven\'t used it standalone and nor do I have any plans to. I have to include some amount of *none in my daily phero \"diet\".

- Krish

Enlightened One

So instead of being a standalone WAGG is the Anone counterbalance.

Phero Pharaoh

I will never EVER wear WAGG in combination with a mix that contains -nol. My theory was correct, WKM#1 with WAGG as a companion makes people perceive you as extremely weak. Everyone at work noticed a negative difference in me,and nothing about me had changed except for the addition of WAGG. In addition to this, I got chewed out majorly at work. Not to mention, not even copulins could keep my mood up today. What I\'m guessing is (and I can\'t truly substantiate this.) that WAGG had got me down. All I know is that the consistent positive results that I would normally get along with the mood enhancement with PCC was gone. It was as if the WAGG had outpowered it or rendered it useless.

This day has been so horrible. Such an expensive price to pay to find out this isn\'t a good combination eh?

I\'d imagine that if WAGG doesen\'t depress me, a different mix could be created that consisted of WAGG:PI:NPA, but for now, I\'m done testing WAGG for a while. I\'ve got to get some more good days to make up for this horrible one to get some more confidence to experiment with this mysterious thing.

- Krish

Enlightened One

Could scale it down to non - essential times ie out doing the shopping etc. As they say works for some and not others. I just use it in small amounts in my mixes however now as it is as you say not a good companion for ANol heavy mixes, its better used with straight ANone ie Andro 4.2 and chem set ANone.

Phero Pharaoh

How much did you use Krish? And mixed??

Enlightened One

Yeah krish did you OD or under use perhaps, maybe less is better in terms of the WAGG ratio, or it isnt any good at all.
    That can be frustrating at the least.

Phero Pharaoh

I used 2 drops distributed over 4 spots. Not mixed.

- Krish

Enlightened One

Ok so not an OD then, what about 1 drop along with 1 drop of straight WKM#1.

Phero Pharaoh

Maybe, but I won\'t be the one trying it. I\'ve learned my lesson, NOL and WAGG do not mix!

- Krish

Enlightened One

Good to hear, yeah gotta agree keep with what you know best.
    Maybe someone on the forum will buy the WAGG off you or you could put it up on EBAY and make a profit from it ?

Phero Pharaoh

Maybe I will put it for sale, but I am not done experimenting with it. I didn\'t say I wouldn\'t experiment with it anymore, I said that it would be some time before I do.

- Krish

Phero Pro

Try using WAGG instead of the SoE in your mix... as I think you already said...

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, that will be the next thing I try. Good suggestion.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Krish, maybe 2 drops WAGG is too much. Not in an OD sense in relation to everyone else, but to you. Maybe at two drops WAGG affects the user negatively. Especially if in the wrong place.

Last weekend for me:

2 dabs of SoE on wrists (from a larger mouthed bottle though), fingers rubbed dry of leftovers on my neck.
    Much less then a dab of PI/m (behind ears)
    Less than a dab of NPA/m (in pits).
    One drop of WAGG all around my neck, but mainly the back of neck
    Angel/m cover

The most amazing night I\'ve had in ages for girls. Seemed to be hanging around me like flies. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just remembered too that I even had guys I didn\'t know very well treating me like a long lost mate. lol

Phero Pharaoh

Well, I found out today it wasn\'t the WAGG depressing me. Rather, I had on way too much nol with the WAGG. Thats the only factor because today I wore PI/m and the same dose of WAGG and I felt great!

Maybe a minor amount of nol is ok, but I now know that I will make a version of WKM with SoE replaced by WAGG. I wonder if it will work better than the existing #1 version of WKM currently in place. I\'m just happy to know that I\'m able to use WAGG and still feel great at the same time!

- Krish

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Well, I found out today it wasn\'t the WAGG depressing me. Rather, I had on way too much nol with the WAGG. Thats the only factor because today I wore PI/m and the same dose of WAGG and I felt great!

Maybe a minor amount of nol is ok, but I now know that I will make a version of WKM with SoE replaced by WAGG. I wonder if it will work better than the existing #1 version of WKM currently in place. I\'m just happy to know that I\'m able to use WAGG and still feel great at the same time!

- Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

But I believe you will use less WAGG than the SoE you used in your first combo (SoE:NPA:PI), isn\'t it?

Phero Pharaoh

No, SOE won\'t even be involved. WAGG will replace SOE. I wonder why kind of results that would yield. Time to find an empty atomizer....

- Krish

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    No, SOE won\'t even be involved. WAGG will replace SOE. I wonder why kind of results that would yield. Time to find an empty atomizer....

- Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Krtel, I mean... are u going to use less WAGG than the SoE you used in your main combo?

You used 6 parts of SoE. Now, I suppose you won\'t use as many parts of WAGG as you did for SoE, isn\'t it?

WAGG: NPA: PI

Phero Pharaoh

Absolutely, considering that all one needs is 2 drops of WAGG. I might do something like 3 WAGG:1 PI: 2 NPA. However, due to the fact that WAGG is closed-source, it will require more testing than open-source pheromones.I knew how to balance WKM#1 because I understood exactly how the 3 core pheromones work, even though there are 2 closed-source mones in it, research has been done by us, the forum members, and based on that research, I chose the amount of NPA to use. I\'m afraid we have a completly different case here. Only inadequate research is available for WAGG. We don\'t know what works better e.g. more wagg, less anone, or less wagg, more anone OR equal wagg, equal anone.
    Therefore, I can see the ratios changing for this mix quite a bit. There is a very positive side to this though! Since this mix uses less WAGG than the amount of SoE in the original mix, this will be a little friendlier on our wallets! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pro

You could test 2 WAGG : 3 NPA : 1 PI. And then perhaps use 3 WAGG... What do you think?

Phero Pharaoh

Just a thort...

Maybe you\'d need to dilute the mix too, to compensate for the less SoE(as WAGG) component.

That way the mones will be spread out the same on your body as before.

i.e use 3 parts WAGG, but dilute it so that it equals 7 parts. Every ml of mix will then still contain the same amount of none etc as before.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

Hey krtel, when you used the ratio 6 SoE: 3 NPA : 1 PI, did that have any influence in your work? I mean, forget the hits, I want to know if that allowed you to still have a normal workind day... or did it affect your concentration?

Phero Pro

And for the others that have also used this mix, did it have any effect in your attention level? Or could you concentrate as well as when you are not using mones?

Phero Pharaoh

There were no adverse effects on my job. Rather, I think mones have affected me positively on the job. I get more respect and yes I am able to concentrate.

- Krish

Phero Pro

Do you think I could cover this mix when I apply it, using 2-3 dabs of APC?

Phero Pharaoh

I wouldn\'t advise it. You get extra anone and APC\'s scent fades quickly.

- Krish

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread Information