Close

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

visit-red-300x50PNG
    WAGG, dog!

Phero Pharaoh

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah. I was thinking about that since its the new kid on the block and there isn\'t much documentation on the kind of results it racks in.

- Krish

Banned User

A1 A1 A1..plezzz

Phero Pharaoh

I\'ve made a choice and that choice is WAGG. I feel like there is more incentive in testing that rather than A1, which is also more expensive. :\\ I guess I\'ll be ordering some WAGG soon.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

A1 seems to be a loose cannon ... from discussions in pm\'s and from reading here, results vary widely from women being more contented to them turning into complete bitches around A1. WAGG seems much less potentially disastrous.

Enlightened One

Exactly when comparing WAGG and a1, WAGG at least to me is a much better bet for beginners.

Phero Pharaoh

Just wanted to report even more hits from the WKM#1 ver. 1 w/ PCC blend. This is very unusual, it seems as if women who are 25-37 years old are DIHL\'ing in my presence and majorly hitting on me! I wonder if they realize what they are doing! Good thing? Bad thing? I think it\'s good because I\'ve always been a fan of older women. lol. I also am getting hits from the younger gals. One girl in the hall today yelled out in front of all the other girls \"Hey, thats my man right there!\"

The increased popularity with chicas rocks! The hits have been intense ever since I have started adding that little bit of copulins to my daily mones. I think girls see me as more of a sexual being now, rather than this \"innocent boy\" that I am 95% sure that they were perceiving me as.

Just a little hit story to enlighten your day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

You go, boy!

That\'s amazing. How much PCC is in it?

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah and if I had used A1, not everyone could use the new version of my mix because I\'m sure a lot of guys here get depressed from it. I already suffer from depression, I would only imagine how much more I would suffer from it if I had picked A1.

- Krish

Enlightened One

With PCC, very interesting.
    Good work krtel.

**DONOTDELETE**

The Cheer Up Your Girlfriend Then Slit Your Own Throat Mix.

You can only use it once, so make it count ...

Ok, maybe not.

Phero Pharaoh

It\'s a very tiny amount, about 1/2 inch or slightly less of PCC distributed in 2 spots. I\'m not mixing it in with WKM#1 yet, rather I am putting them on seperately. Gives me more control over how much copulins I put on. I think the reason my hits aren\'t diminishing is because my masculine pheromones significantly outpower the feminine aura caused by PCC. It puts me in a very good mood, like I\'m in now! teeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee. lol. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

LOL. Good one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Very good approach there krtel.
    To all others - the new EW (essence) might be a possible alternative, but i wont comment until ive tried it. But i follow a similar idea in my MIX#1 with 10% Diluted 400:1 EW (new one is 100:1 dilution). But ive had very good hits as it includes WAGG, a1, ANone, ANol, Arone, Diluted EW or PCC could be used also.

Phero Pharaoh

You know, for us guys, I would imagine PCC being the safer copulin product to use. EW seems too strong, even with a tiny amount. So if you\'re going to experiment with copulins, I highly recommend PCC over the latter.

- Krish

Enlightened One

Id say PI(W) would be an even better option or perhaps the new SOE(W) when it is realised, if you have the spare cash try PCC for a go, and then if more of an expert get some EW as a last resort. Ive been using for about 5 years so ive tried many a product, but just like to try new things to experiment, but that is just me and if you dont have the risk tolerance try something milder and more widley used.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Just wanted to report even more hits from the WKM#1 ver. 1 w/ PCC blend

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What\'s your ratio?

King of the coupons!

12 dabs? No way, unless I want people to mistake me for a mass murderer! lol.

Ok, I took 1 dab, rubbed it between two figers, and then rubbed each finger behind one of my ears. I then rubbed both of my fingers behind both of my ears again and then rubbed them on my arms. Thats 4 spots so far.

Then I took another dab, and rubbed them between my fingers and then rubbed one finger on 1 neck pulse point (covered both neck pulse points.) This makes the additional two spots.

Then I applied PCC the same way, except I rubbed 1 finger in the center of my neck and 1 behind it.

Hope this helps.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

No ratio. I simply apply WKM#1 version 1 with the less is more theory in mind and apply 1/2 inch of copulins distributed in 2 spots.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Ok all, I just ordered WAGG. I need some ideas now. Once I get it, do you think it\'s better to create a different mix that excludes SoE and justs uses WAGG, PI, &amp; NPA? I would imagine if you used WAGG and SoE you might come out as \"weak\" or something. I\'m not sure, I will probably test both, but the question is which one comes first. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

I\'m starting to like WAGG. I don\'t know what it really does [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] , but it seems to be good for negating bad -none effects.

All I\'ve been using is one drop (maybe two, depending what mood that stoopid dropper top is in [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]) and rubbing it on the back of my neck.

DrSmellThis has suggested limiting WAGG to flat hairless areas.

Maybe with this all in mind, using it in \'combo\' with all mixes would be the way to go, rather than pre-mixing.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, well if it works best on a hairless area I\'m screwed. LOL. Yeah, I like the non-mixing method of application - thats how I use PCC with WKM#1 - you can actually control how much goes on, but then it becomes unproportional with the rest of your mix. Well, maybe. I\'ll have to try it and find out.

I am really interested about this newer mix and what it will do to the chicas. lol.

- Krish

Default WMK#1 Success

Hi everyone, i\'ve been lurking around this forum for a few months now. I\'m 16, 5\'7, around 150 pounds with a moderate, Bruce Lee type build (skinny but cut)I became facinated by this thread and purchased PI/m, NPA/m and SOE oil. I created the 6 Soe:3NPA:1PI, well actually 48SOE:24NPA:8PI. Girls rate me 6 or 7 (8 with my shirt off [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]) but i\'m not really that smooth with the girls. I\'ve only had two girlfriends, both long term relationships (one was for 1 year and a half and the other around 8 months) the first one was around a 5 or 6 and the second one was a 8.

My goal is to increase my luck with girls and probably get a girlfriend. 3-4 dabs of WKM#1 seems to be my optimum dosage (4 being on the verge of OD). I wore 4 dabs for about two weeks and I have to say that I have become real popular. A few days ago my first EX came up to me actually said HI and gave me a hug (she usually never talks talks to me and is very mean) I actually think she is falling for me all over again. In the two weeks I have became good friends with her and she shares all her secrets with me. I\'ve notice that she stares at me for minutes at a time (we\'re in the same class), she even gets in trouble with the teacher for not paying attention. Also all my teachers are much nice to me and sometimes let me get away without doing homework sometimes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

I had to start wearing cologne to cover the WKM#1 because 1 girl I know was sitting next to me and said I stink. I bought Axe Tsunami for around $5 bucks (recommendation from my cousin) and now girls cant stop sniffing me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I also have tried using only 3 dabs (to reduce the stink and possibly increase my success) I have gotten results but not as good as using 4 dabs (I also tried 5 dabs once but got no results at all, sometimes even negative hits). The wierd thing is that I get lots of stares from guys than girls, and this guy at school started calling me \"sexy b*tch\" (probably just joking around) everytime he see\'s me. I forgot to say that I have used the products standalone with only so-so results. This mix rules, thanks Krtel!!

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: WMK#1 Success

You\'re most certainly welcome! I\'m glad that I am able to not only make myself more successful, but others as well. I\'m glad you found your optimal mix. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good luck!

- Krish

Enlightened One

Heres another mix ive developed. 75% NPA 15% SOE 10% AE.

Works great ?

Works great ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Have you tried it?, seems heavy on the anone. WKM#1 using 30% NPA stinks enough as it is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Works great ?

How was this one \"developed\" then?

Phero Pharaoh

Watcher,

What the [bad word] is your problem? Can\'t you see this thread is related to MY mix and is not a \"post your new and untested mixes here\" one? Or are you too [bad word] stupid to realize it? You don\'t test [bad word] and expect people to try your \"mega mixes\". Go make yourself look like an idiot on your own thread, but this thread is related to the developement, testing, and success of WKM#1 ONLY. I truly regret that the W in WKM stands for Watcher. What an embarassment.

- Krish

Banned User

No-one on this forum, not even a moderator, can tell other people what they are allowed to post on a certain thread and what not .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] (unless it is insulting of course)

Phero Pharaoh

Well then if thats the case it looks like the [bad word] can continue to talk about off-topic items on this thread then.

Ciao.

- Krish

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information