Close

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast
    Enlightened One

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Good work krish, im thinking of DD#2 which could be SOE/NPA(W) and DD#3 which will be SOE(W)/NPA(W), DD#4 which will be SOE(W)/NPA(M). Of course the best success, is the one im using now with the chem set, a1, diluted EW, WAGG. Mix #1

10% ANone
    40% Anol
    10% Arone
    10% A1
    10% (diluted 400:1 EW)
    20% WAGG

Can anyone say consistant and strong sexual hits, ive had to be very careful with the amount i use, 1 drop is enough just to avoid getting swamped with women and men.

Phero Pharaoh

I know dude, you only promoted your mix on this thread 1000000000000000000000000000000 times. Whats with you and MIX#1 on every single thread? lol.

- Krish

Enlightened One

It just works so damn good, and id hate to have it be lost before others can try it out. Ive been really amazed by the success of this mix, sex is a certainy now if i choose to persue something, it is getting creepy. 1 drop max. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

So start a thread specifically for your mix then. Sorta like this thread is focusing on WKM.

Phero Pharaoh

As I promised, here is a report of the events that occured during this week while wearing WKM#1 ver. 1 in smaller doses:

Amount Worn: 3 dabs, distributed in 6 seperate spots: both pulse points on the next, behind both ears, and on both arms.

Misc. things done: Colonge sprayed on points of application and chest. Also on shirt.

SUMMARY:

This has been a truly unique \"phero-week\". From using a smaller dosage, I received an increase amount of hits than when wearing a normal daily dose of WKM#1. Here is my observation:

1.Respect from other guys. I\'m surprised, over the past month I\'ve haven\'t had much diplomacy from other guys.

2.Respect from women.

3.Intense sexual hits from women. Almost unable to control themselves.

4.People feel more comfortable around me.

On the first day I tried this new dose, I had a series of major sexual hits. First, it was almost like a domino effect of DIHL\'s. In a class which consists of 98% girls, while a group of girls flirted with me, there were others in rows DIHL\'ing. Then in another class, the flirting was heavy. This other girl pretended we were married or something, talking loud for everyone to hear. I remember one particular quote from her: \"Honey, how come we don\'t have sex more often?\" LOL.

As the week passed, the flirting remained consistent. I beleive that I got sexual hits from over 25 girls this week. This is a significant increase from wearing a higher dose. So lets see, I get to conserve mones and get better and stronger hits? I\'m not complaining! The \"less is more\" theory fits perfectly for this mix. I feel like if I really wanted to get laid this week by multiple girls, I could have; the opportunity was there. I chose not to. I\'m not really chasing sex right now, rather the attention and a healthy relationship with a girl.

One very important detail I want to add is that colonge plays a major factor as a carrier. One day I tested the WKM#1 mix without applying as much colonge as I normally do and the hits weren\'t as strong and intense as when I am wearing my normal amount of colonge. Well, hope you all enjoyed this report!

- Krish

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I beleive that I got sexual hits from over 25 girls this week.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> HOT DAMN!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], I guess PI/m will be in my next order. What cologne did you use to cover WKM#1?

Phero Pharaoh

I used Nautica\'s Competition.

- Krish

Great work!

I\'ve always been a believer of spreading out your dose, this proves it!

Phero Pro

Ok well here is my 4 day field report!

Day 1

I wasnt sure to much on how much to apply so i just threw it on at all my pulse points (tiny dabs) and i think my back neck as well. Anyways I took off to the local mall after work and tried to do some birthday shopping for my friend. Stupid girls were selling cell phones + service in those booths and dragged me over (and i didnt wanan hear this [bad word]). At first i kept my distance but then I closed in and sorta layed my hands on the counter. Well I guess it was working cause the bitch didnt shut up for about 10 mins. Very strong eye contact I noticed but she was booty so I felt like i was a student in a lecture in class :P. Ok so I leave her and walk around the corner and look ahead and about id say 15ft maybe a lil more i duno an older man walked out and look at me then he turned to walk forward then he swung around and started talking to me out of the blue..ok this was odd..he was asking me about like classic rock and U2 etc and the funny thing is i was sorta freaked out and i kept looking around paranoid. ok well then he leaves (I still didnt understand the purpose of even why he approached me ) Started walking again and now I started to notice people looking at me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I wasnt really approached by anyone but when I would enter stores I would notice maybe within 2-3 seconds id have everyoens attention so I was happy. I ran into 2 girls that I knew and I know they like me but they are ugly..,but they wouldnt shut the Fk up and took me a while to get rid of them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Finally while leaving I noticed to girls walking out of a store and they looked at me then spoke to me asking if they could have a word with me. Im like ok anyways turned out I guess they are church girls and asked me a bunch of questions etc trying to get me pray or something. I did notice something odd thou.. The main one talking to me had like normal eyes but every once in a while when i would look at her she would become crosseeyed or one of her eyes would move funny..Has anyone ever seen something like this before?

Day 2:

Decided to try the \'Less of better\' thing. I still dont know what my proper dosage is and I know its gonna take a lot of trial and error. Anyways I put a minimal ammount on id say maybe 4inches total. Walked into one store and was greeted immediatly by 2 female workers. They were checking me out constantly. anyways i walk in the back and \'snuck\' around behind the other female worker lookin at clothes..i was about maybe5 ft away and she spun around and did a complete 180 smiled and asked if i needed anything. Anyways went into more stores like this and had pretty much the same reations. Also went to Nordstrom and noticed a black worker about maybe 24-26ish selling shoes and he was helping people so i decided to walk over there...when he saw me he immediatly ran up and shook my hands (this never happened to me before) only sales man ive had do that was a car sales man :P Anyways he was very attentive and spent a lot of time helping me even thou i didnt buy anything. :P I also got a pretty strong hit from an asian girl butI knew she wasnt over 20 she had to of been like 18. I am 23 but I look 19:P So i attract young ones alrdy pretty well without pheros. Anyways I dont talk to anything under 20

Day 3: CLUBBIN!

Yeah right. My friend that normally goes flaked out on me so I had toask some other people I wouldnt normally ask and will never ask again. We get there and all they do is complain I got very strong eye contact in the club no one approached me thoy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I duno if i was wearing to much or 2 little. I think it was watcher who suggested 4 drops but yah Lots of strong eye contact. It was very cold inside and the a/c was blasting sooooooo hard I mean I think it was impossible to break a sweat (it was that cold and that much airflow) So was that a good thing or bad? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ill be going to the movies tonight and ill be testing it out again

So far this stuff works well. I think my main problem is going to be finding the proper dosage. Any suggestions on proper dosage would greatly help me. If it helps I am 23 yrs old. 5\'9-5\'10 somewhere in there :P 170 lbs

\"The main one talking to me had like normal eyes but every once in a while when i would look at her she would become crosseeyed or one of her eyes would move funny..Has anyone ever seen something like this before?\"

It\'s called \"lazy eye syndrome\". The usual cure is to put a patch over the \"good\" eye and force the \"lazy\" one to focus.
    Sorry!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

\"The main one talking to me had like normal eyes but every once in a while when i would look at her she would become crosseeyed or one of her eyes would move funny..Has anyone ever seen something like this before?\"

It\'s called \"lazy eye syndrome\". The usual cure is to put a patch over the \"good\" eye and force the \"lazy\" one to focus.
    Sorry!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Lol, I have that ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Any suggestions with dosage from anyone? If it helps I am a heavy smoker but [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I was thinking of putting WKM on my neck/head area and putting SoE all over my wrists and elbow pulse points since they extended further and once they come in the npa/pi on my head will nail them

Phero Pharaoh

Well it seems like you\'ve at least got it working, or have evidence that it is on and is affecting others that surround you. I honestly think 4 drops can be WAY too much at times, stick with a minimal dose. Start with as low as two dabs. Less is more! But do it like this: dab the bottle on 1 finger and then rub your finger with another finger on your other hand and distribute it in 2 spots. Do the same for one more dab. So your spreading out your mones over 4 different spots.

Also, don\'t expect to be approached, it rarely happens with girls you don\'t already know. Since your the guy, even if the girl finds you drop dead gorgeous, nothing will happen unless you initiate things somehow.

- Krish

Phero Pro

Actually I think I just had a good run. I put 2 dabs on pulse points on neck and spread it to 1 ear lobe =P didnt have enuff to go to other side and didnt wanna rish putting extra on cause the ammount was so small. and then i added about 2-3 inches of SoE on each wrist. Worked out very well. I got multiple hits several double takes and even some triple takes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Sadly enuff today my biggest hit was from a lady old enuff to be my grandma [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img], but yeah today was more productive but im still tweakin the proper dosage

Banned User

A woman is like wine my friend the older the juice ahhh the better the taste.

I will try out WKM#1 tomorrow. I have nothing to lose since I already have all pheromones required.

Good luck.

What ratios will you be using?

6 Soe, 3NPA, 1PI.

I hope to try it out tommorow... Depends if I can get all work related things done first. I will use it for a week or so anyway, just to make sure.

Phero Pharaoh

Good luck to you! I hope it can deliver the consistency that it has been providing to others who use the mix.

Remember, spread out your dose and less is more!

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Well, I\'m certainly glad that you are confident that the mix\'s presence is there and is bringing in obvious hits. I think you are on the verge of finding your perfect dose.

Do you plan to continue using your current dose or another? I see you tried a smaller dose of the mix today. The less is more theory is true, isn\'t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Best of luck!

- Krish

Journeyman

well, i just started reading parts of this post, so im sure this has already been addressed. Anyway, I\'m just wondering..
    ISNT THAT A CRAPLOAD OF NONE?? 3 NPA plus PI???
    from what i have read i would think that is a serious npa od, even when mixed with SOE.

You dont apply that, thats just the ratios of the mix, then you apply a few drops of the mix.

Phero Pro

well, i just started reading parts of this post, so im sure this has already been addressed. Anyway, I\'m just wondering..
    ISNT THAT A CRAPLOAD OF NONE?? 3 NPA plus PI???
    from what i have read i would think that is a serious npa od, even when mixed with SOE.

Well your not applying all of it in 1 shot, your mixing it up and dabbing it on. Last night I put 2 small dabs on my neck and 2 small dabs on my wrist and a small swipe on my neck and it worked very well. I gained a lot of attention last night [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I did notice 1 thing. Well I am in a heavy populated asian area. This mix is sorta unpredictable around asian females.. it does work but I receive more attention from non asian\'s such as white and black (like at a mall) The times that I did notice I received more attention from asians like at the mall were from only applying small ammounts on my neck and actually putting SoE on my arms...Maybe they orefer more -nol. It\'s still to early for me to actually know so ill be testing further for the next 2-3 weeks!

Journeyman

yeah, i remember foofoo was worried that his none production wouldn\'t be able to live up to the other black guys in a club he was going to. Asian women probably aren\'t as attracted to none as other races simply by heredity since her ancestors probably also produced very little none. Im sure that they still would get some sort of sexual response from the lacroymone, but maybe this mix is still a bit heavy in none even when you only have 4 dabs on.

If youre happy with your mix now, since you seemed to get great results with non-asians, great. If you want something that will still get the asians, maybe try (this is just a guess) 7soe:3npa:1pi, or another guess (im really just throwing this out there, and im not sure about the scent clashing) 6soe:3npa:1ae. These are just some guesses, and again im still not totally proficient in how all this works.

Phero Pharaoh

I couldn\'t have said it any better. Thanks dude..

- Krish

Phero Pro

yeah, i remember foofoo was worried that his none production wouldn\'t be able to live up to the other black guys in a club he was going to. Asian women probably aren\'t as attracted to none as other races simply by heredity since her ancestors probably also produced very little none. Im sure that they still would get some sort of sexual response from the lacroymone, but maybe this mix is still a bit heavy in none even when you only have 4 dabs on.

If youre happy with your mix now, since you seemed to get great results with non-asians, great. If you want something that will still get the asians, maybe try (this is just a guess) 7soe:3npa:1pi, or another guess (im really just throwing this out there, and im not sure about the scent clashing) 6soe:3npa:1ae. These are just some guesses, and again im still not totally proficient in how all this works.

Yeah it helps to know where im going more so I coulodnt plan it out better on what to wear. I live in Southern Cali and where I am located, in 5 minutes i could be in a heavily populated white area or asian, since both races are plentify here but since my friends do last minute plans i always end up where i dont expect [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img], But I really do think asians respond to -nol more than -none.

Phero Pharaoh

You contradict yourself when you say Asian girls aren\'t as attracted to anone as other races when you suggest the mix ratios which you did. Those ratios contain a pretty dominant level of anone.

- Krish

Journeyman

Actually, i was just modifying Skyy\'s original mix of 6 soe:3 npa:1 pi.

Yes, you\'re right by saying its still heavy in none. My reccommended new mix ratios were to change as little as possible while boosting nol content, since his original mix was already getting good non-asian results. By adding a part of soe or replacing pi with ae, i was thinking that the subtle change in none:nol ratios would be enough to get responses from asians while keeping non-asian interest.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

OFFICIAL REPORT ON WKM#1 BETA 3. 7:2:1
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Alright, I\'ve been testing this beta for two weeks now and I must say, it does bring in very noticeable results, however, once you\'ve tried beta 1, you won\'t like beta 3 because the sexual pull of this mix isn\'t as strong as it.
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;With this mix, you are liked and respected, by everyone, male or female. There are minor sexual hits, nothing extreme though. This hit is more suitable for someone wanting professional and mild sexual hits.
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Time to create a beta 4. I\'m undecided with what ratio I will use for it, however, this will probably be the last beta. Ideas are welcomed.
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;- Krish
    &lt;br&gt;

6:2:3: soe/pi/npa

Enlightened One

Yep any reports.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information