Close

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Look out! My baby\'s on a roll! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

*hugZ* [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, now, look here. Don\'t get greedy. Pick between three and five and keep those in rotation for awhile. Stay friendly with the others and keep them for backup, so if one of your top five drops, you can reel the next one in line in. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I don\'t intend to become greedy at all. Between 3 and 5 seems like a good strategy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Awesome tip - thankies.

- Krish

After you have tested your betas, can you do me a favour? Go back and recheck the 1st beta and see if the reactions are the same.

Phero Pharaoh

May I ask for the purpose in that? I already noticed a difference. I\'m getting more than just sexual hits with this beta.

- Krish

Phero Enthusiast

Would WKM#1 work as a spray? I mixed up something in an atomizer, but would it work as effectively?

Enlightened One

It would work very well as a spray i would assume, the NPA should break it down as far as viscicity.

Phero Pharaoh

I haven\'t tried it with a sprayer because I\'m not a spray kinda guy, I like roll tops and dabbing. All I can say is, try it, and let us know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

Enlightened One

The best thing ever invented was the roller tops on SOE and PCC. They are easy to apply and easy to carry around and arent as prone to spillage as atomisers and the eyedroppers (AE etc)

Journeyman

Which beta do you seem to like more Krish? What differences do you notice between the two betas that have been tested so far?

Nate

It would be best to wait untill the end of the experiment before we ask questions.

Krish, will you use my suggestion?

Phero Pharaoh

Aye, I will. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

They are both really good, but I need longer to experiment to give a precise answer.

- Krish

Enlightened One

Take as long as you need some developments will soon make things interesting around here ive got that feeling.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Yes. All very interesting. I\'m doing the lazy version, where you don\'t have to mix anything. Tonight I had 2 21y.o.\'s appear to be competing for my attention. I went for the one whose smell I liked the best, of course, even though the other one was visually more chiseled -- I choose it consciously rather than just let it lead me around unconsciously. Lately I\'ve come to suspect you can learn to become conscious of your VNO\'s input... We sat very close, and had a conversation about...pheromones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I invited them both to my music gig tomorrow. We\'ll see.

Phero Pharaoh

Wow, way to go dude. Which beta of WKM#1 were you wearing in the lazy version? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ve had more and more hits over the days, but they\'ve been similar to the ones I\'ve been posting.

- Krish

Banned User

\"We sat very close, and had a conversation about...pheromones. I invited them both to my music gig tomorrow. We\'ll see.\"

Hey, maybe pheromones are a nice topic to talk about with chicks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] While you are explaining how pheromones work, you inevitably come to talk about sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Agreed Franki, I\'ll have to think about that, you approach a girl & once you get past the preliminaries you can tell them that you are not out scoping babes but really performing a scientific experiment & if you can ask them to answer a few questions. Ask them to smell the cologne you are wearing on your right side of you neck & ask their opinion, ask them to describe if they are experiencing any change in emotion, then have them do the same on the other side of your neck, but closer to your ear almost behind it. If you get positive responses you can take it a step further & explain pheromones to them & then if they seem open & friendly & you are speaking to them within their space (say 5-6 inches away) ask them the results vary depending on what point the woman is in her cycle then you can ask her if she is the beginning, middle or near the end of her cycle. I will work on that rap & try it tonight if the opportunity presents itself...now off to the gym to work on my presentation [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Exactly. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Bel and i did that once,,asked our waitress( the redhead i got the ph # from)
    now her and i are gonna \'experiment\' with -mones on her as i get to watch the results.(both while she is on the job and in bar environments)

jvk has posted that he has had personal success with this topic.

I describe my formula (which I don\'t label) above in this thread.

Enlightened One

A couple of ideas.

*The women i go for now have to \"smell right\" as Drsmellthis has said i choose based on conscious hormonal/VNO imput whatever is responsible, having been exposed to EW and PCC i know what women should smell like and give attention to ones that smell like something i like.

It amazing how once u use synthetic pheromones for some time u become very sensitive on a conscious level (the brain pathways must develop and accustomisation to smells of other people and figure out their personality by their smell) almost ESP in fact.

And if she smells like i like the smell then 90% of the time we are likley to get along not just based upon visual looks. More smell signature.

true!

-- Apowerful tool for mate choice -- your nose! (&VNO)
    -- know who\'ll go for you before they do!

Phero Pharaoh

till ya find out she was using -mones too.............

Phero Pharaoh

Sounds like something I would never do. Pheromones are my little secret.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

WKM#1 sounds interesting but is there any way to reproduce the effects of SOE, NPA and Pl because I have Perfect 10 and TE unscented and want to have the same results your getting without shelling out $150 to make the mix, any ideas? thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Had my first successful \'hit\' with WKM#1 beta 2 and \'mones in general.

Prepared the mixture as described - made 2 mls and put it in a bottle. Also spiked it with a few drops of Hugo Boss so I wouldn\'t worry about any adverse smells. I took an extra step though and applied SOE to each of my wrists about 3\" each. Well I went to the mall today to buy some Le Male (I was running out of Hugo and heard good things about Le Male), and the rep sprayed it on my wrists where I put the SOE. No biggie, I just rubbed it on both wrists.

It was a hot day and I was sweating slightly so I\'m thinking that may help distribute the \'mones especially when outside. I was in a parking lot walking to the pet store and this cute girl is walking towards me. She\'s got a kind of focused look in her eyes when she\'s looking at me and smiling. She then makes a comment about how we have the same kind of car, etc, etc. and I make a quick reply. Well, anyways it turns out she works at the pet store and was working at the register when I came up. She seemed really flirty with me and I actually felt compelled to flirt back - which is weird since I\'m usually a shy guy.

So I\'m thinking its either a) the mones worked on her b) the mones had some kind of effect on me, making me more confident or c) a combination of the both. This is great nonetheless.

Also, last night I had some success with my ex-girlfriend (she\'s 22, I\'m 23) using WKM#1 beta 2 again, but this time I put some PCC - a few dabs on my chin/jaw. I used PCC because I figured the cops might ellicit some type of effect with my ex-girlfriend (as I\'m trying to get back together with her). Well, we\'ve been \'broken up\' for about 4 months now, but hang out every weekend, as we\'re best friends. However in the past she\'s always been a bit more quiet and withdrawn, moreso than when we were together. Last night though she was back to her old self - smiling at me, making jokes, responding to me, etc. Also, since we\'ve broken up she\'s been careful to not make much physical contact with me, but last night as I was reading something she stood next to me and must\'ve gotten a good whiff of the \'mones and pressed her body (yes, her boobs) area against mine for a bit. Again, this has been unusual since we broke up so I\'m reading this as an effect of the mones.

Well that\'s all I have for now. I\'ll keep using this test batch until it runs out, and I think I\'ll either make some more and play w/ variations, or try some DD#1 with variation.

Phero Pharaoh

I\'ve never used P10 before, so I can\'t really help you in that dept. The only thing I can say is, try a sensible ratio with P10 and TE and you might get similar hits. IMHO it\'s very easy to OD P10 so be very careful.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

whoa, with the amount of -none in p10 you wouldnt think you\'d have to add any

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast

Thread Information