Close

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Re: Pheromones, the VNO, and Hannibal Lector -- Mu

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I remember you were always advocating the idea of using \"close to od\" amounts of TE ..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Well I was wrong, dammit! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] I am learning more about how the mystery pheros affect things. Maybe I\'m wrong now, too, franki... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

based on that premise do you think that applys to all -mones or just mainly -none??..curious as some contain alot of -nol,,more -nol that a person could even begin to handle of -none.

Franki had a good answer, but something happened to the post...

Franki?

Phero Pharaoh

whoa, i saw that post too, he must have deleted it maybe , though i thought all -mones(-none/-nol/-rone) where VNO senced.

Banned User

No the answer was not really good so I deleted it. I was thinking you were speaking of the LaCroy secret mones as the VNO-targeting mones, but then I realized you could also have been talking about the other mones (none, nol etc.). One of the problems is we don\'t know which pheromones target the VNO. Stone Labs says all of them do, but LaCroy and others say only certain ones so (and not none, nol and rone).

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

There is disagreement among the experts about that. Some even go so far as to say the VNO is as useless a relic as male nipples. I don\'t think -none or -nol require the VNO to work to have their effect. Both have a heady, musky smell.

For nature to have shifted some of the burden of mate-choice to smell from the VNO makes sense, as the intimate relationship between smell and human life stories makes it bridge the apparent gulf between mammalian biology and our rich, uniquely human experiences.

Certain pheros, however, such as A1, were used in studies that employed a new technique that measured actual electrical changes in the VNO upon exposure to the pheromone.

Whether the measured VNO changes resulted in significant hormonal and behavioral changes is, nevertheless, another matter. JVK sidesteps the whole issue with his approach, as it doesn\'t matter too much for his theory.

Unlike JVK, I am going on the knowledge that the
    VNO is a functioning organ, and assuming it is also functional in a practical sense, based more on \"general word on the street\" among researchers.

Then again, I think my nipples are useful, and transmit electrical signals much better than the VNO. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I was using the LaCroy \"secret -mones\" as my example, per your first guess, Franki.

**DONOTDELETE**

-nol and -none don\'t plug my nose up - in fact, they, and the copulins, make my nose run a little. But the second I put on anything with A1 in it, my sinuses swell up and I can\'t breathe through my nose. Wonder if that means anything?

Phero Pharaoh

That seems like an interesting indicator that maybe only some mones are able to stimulate the VNO? Weird.

- Krish

Maybe you\'re OD\'ing? Extra sensitive?

Phero Pharaoh

well ok then, how bout this part?/. IF they are a \'smell\' type, and not a VNO type, why would 1 out of 4 not smell them? I seen many on this very forum say they cant smell -none and no way on gods green earth can i understand how they cant. Makes no sence to me either way..1st, IF they target the VNO how ANYONE can \'smell\' them(which they very well may not be but simply smelling a carrier), on the other hand, if they are detected normally, through the nose as all other scents are, how can one NOT smell them.? very confusing to me when it comes to that part (not that i really concern myself with that part as a whole considering they work either way and that\'s the main goal any how. )

upsidedown

Perhaps someone that knows the answer to my question can also jump in. But, from my understanding, A! is technically a legitimate steroid, whereas the other pheros (-none, -nol, -ron) are technically not actually steroids. I seem to recall reading this some time ago. Is this the case, and could this account for differences in how they work and effect, or not effect the VNO?

A. People can learn to smell it.
    B. There\'s a such thing as unconscious smell.
    C. It\'s not either-or, as the same chemical can affect the VNO and have a detectible smell, for instance, as does A1.
    D. Cheese
    (Just wanted to have a \"D\")

-- VNO responsiveness to a chemical might be more due to the chemical\'s behaving like a neurotransmitter, more than it\'s behaving like a steroid hormone.

The Doc touched on this with his last post.

Even if the VNO becomes loaded up, normal scent receptors are still receiving the phero. This creates a scent association, and scent-memory triggers are very powerfull.

I still think the Doc\'s points about OD are valid (this happens all the time with AE), but if your target can, to some extent, smell the phero you are wearing, you will still get some extra positive results.

**DONOTDELETE**

LMAO

Could be od. I put one drop in 3.4 ounces of massage oil that I use on my neck, shoulders, low back, temples, when I\'m pms-ing. Probably end up using about 3 tablespoons. Maybe that\'s just too much. It\'s definitely not the oil, which has peppermint and eucalyptus, so opens up your breathing.

Phero Pharaoh

i don\'t use much -none anyways , thats why i use AE/w, and hard to OD on that, though i guess a person could OD on anything. This is something i\'m not to sure any study would be able to clear up either, just as 2 diff products makers have diff opinions on it.( i\'m sure they both think thier studies are correct)

Well, how else to explain the few weird individuals in my survey who reported the most success with 17 - 19 drops of Edge?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

The thing with AE is that it is very hard to get typical OD reactions from, probably because it\'s so well balanced.

But after a certain dosage (say 4 drops), the law of diminishing returns applies, and you are jsut wasting product and including other males in your effective phero \"envelope\".

**DONOTDELETE**

A lot of people report sneezing as an OD symptom -- I mean, that other people sneeze when around them. Something\'s definitely going on in the nose, even with these \'mones that are supposedly not detected by the VNO. Something in the nose seems to be reacting to most \'mones. I\'ve seen this myself, and tested it by wearing exactly the same products (cologne, deodorant, lotion, etc.) a couple of days with no \'mones, and then adding \'mones. At a certain level, sneezing and sometimes sudden headaches occur in folks who come up to my desk. The sneeze will happen almost immediately when they\'re within 3 feet. The headache, if it comes, is within about 10 minutes.

Phero Pharaoh

cadavers?..thats surely how they had to smell..lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'d been headed for the hills and looking for a skunk to cover the smell [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

that surely seems to me to be a -nol OD, i don\'t sneeze but have had headaches from high doses of -nol.

Phero Pharaoh

do you use PI/w??..like to know if that 11 -nol might be causing the sneeze/aches.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bingo, that\'s exactly what it was. I was having a PI/w party \'most every day for a long time and didn\'t realize that 4 drops was ... um ... ok, a little much. A lot much. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Now, how come unscented -nol makes people sneeze, if nothing in their noses is reacting? If something in their noses IS reacting, then what is it?

Yes. I used to get that reaction; haven\'t since I reduced my --mone dosages.

A1 definitely messes with my nervous system if too much gets to my nose, and it doesn\'t take much.

**DONOTDELETE**

DrST - neurotransmitter/steroid hormone, say wut? could you elaborate for the liberal arts majors ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

17-19 DROPS? whew. Man, that\'s a lot of drops of anything, even cologne! maybe the people around them are hard of smelling.

Phero Pharaoh

whoa, well i\'m glad i didnt get PI/w which i was gonna try next( though i think 7 is bout what i want on the -nol end..been thinking of 7l/3n/2r..not sure i\'s add cops to that but use them singly as i wanted to add that affect so as not to be stuck with them ALL the time.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, I also changed my mind about PI/w since it only had a small amount of copulins.

- Krish

Phero Pro

Just took a long bus ride, 4 hours or so. I hadn\'t showered this morning & I\'m certain I had an OD amount of mones on. A few women (older say late 30\'s on up) sat behind me. Same symptoms everytime, lots of coughing. I\'ve had similar reactions when I\'ve experimented with mones at the gym in close proximity on the elliptical machines. I myself sneeze when I put too much on.

Enlightened One

Yeah another reason to avoid an OD, it shows up when people start coughing and sneezing and complain of having flu like symptoms. A warning to use less of whatever u got on.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

Alright, second day of wearing WKM#1 beta 2 and already, I received AWESOME results. Today in class, I personally took the initiative and sat by a table full of girls (like 6) and I was wondering what my mones would do to them. lol. What I thought exactly happened; intensive flirting from ALL the girls. It didn\'t happen instantly though, it took 15 minutes of exposure to my mones to get the party started. These girls were treating me like I was this really desirable guy or something, it felt, well, new. :-) I was getting asked questions left and right, and the big question pops up: \"are you single?\" When I said yes, I\'m asked \"are you looking for a gf?\" and I ask \"Why?\" and she says \"Oh, because some of us bachaelorettes think you\'re cute. (forgive my spelling.) So I said yeah I am and then one of them ask \"what do you look for in a gal?\"

As class went on, they continued to talk about me (positive things.) to each other like nonstop. Then class went into session so there wasn\'t anymore conversation. Sweet thing is, I got their numbers. lol.

I think I am liking this beta already, and I can\'t wait to test another beta. WKM#1 rocks! lol.

- Krish

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast

Thread Information