Close

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

visit-red-300x50PNG
    You bet\'cha those are awesome hits! Keep the good reports rolling in! I\'m glad to see another person was successful using this mix, gives me more and more incentive to better it.

Good luck!

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, exactly what I was trying to say to this guy. The purpose though was to get the secrets from TE. I don\'t think mixing P10 is that good of a idea at all.

- Krish

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

by the way, the two 21 y.o.\'s from my hit report showed up at my gig last night, as hoped. The one I picked gave me her #. She said yes when I asked her to go out after the gig, but her friend talked her out of it...
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

! Why? Said she needed a ride home or something, or just didn\'t want her friend to go out with you.

Phero Pharaoh

\"She said yes when I asked her to go out after the gig, but her friend talked her out of it... \"

OK. A girl that came on to me new years eve had her friend hanging around playing that role too. It was like she was the \'key master\" to her chastity belt or something. She stood there guarding over the situation ready to pounce.

....hmmm maybe it was her boyfriends sister or something?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Her friend had originally agreed to go out too, but then said she was tired. they drove together. They had talked privately. She didn\'t know me enough to feel comfy, she (not the friend) eventually said. At first it had been an enthusiastic \"yes!\"

The friend has a boyfriend, but the one I like doesn\'t. God, she has huge, awesome tits! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] And she\'s not overweight, either...

**DONOTDELETE**

At least you have her number so you can make a date for just the two of you and Ms. Too Tired can stay home.

Phero Pharaoh

Sounds fair enough. You have her number which is a plus. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tee hee hee! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

krtl, have you decided what the ULTIMATE formulation will end up to be? Sure seems like they\'re both winners though... Haven\'t got PI myself. It really sucks I can not field test it myself yet...

I like the idea of different beta versions.

I\'m trying CS version 2 tomorrow:
    2 PI
    4 CS nol
    1 CS -rone
    8 dabs edge

This is about equivalent to 1 PI, 2NPA, and 5 SOE

Phero Pharaoh

Wow, that sounds hella good. I don\'t think there is going to just be only \'1\' version of WKM#1. But hey, all the better because it gives people added flexibility.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Well, I can\'t really answer that unless you tell me what is an ultimate formula to you. You see, in the end, I think there will be 2 or 3 versions of WKM#1, not just one, like the rest of the mixes.

It will be like-

To get the most of sexual hits from WKM#1 use this ratio: .....
    To get a balance of sexual hits and pro. hits, use this ratio: ...

So you see, you will be able to choose what WORKING ratio you want based on the kind of hits you are looking for. This mix is the distinction from any other mix in the cookbook for this reason. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If you are going to beta test with us, and want only sexual hits (perfect for a night club.) start testing beta 1. If otherwise, I suggest starting with beta 2.

- Krish

Phero Pro

I\'ll say it in a different way: \"any idea what the ratio in the cookbook will be like?\"

Phero Pharaoh

Thats the thing, there won\'t be just one ratio in the cookbook, there will be 2 or 3. Which one you decide to use tweaks the effects you\'ll get. The reason for this is because everyone has a different goal when it comes to mixes, and with WKM#1, there will be a ratio to suit just about every situation.

- Krish

Default Re: Chem Set Version 2

Well, that was decent...exchanged e-mails with a blond who sat next to me in a pub where I was listening to bluegrass, and got looks from several other women (80% of the women there, that is. All were with other guys except the one I was talking to. Thus my choice.). The blond was reading me poetry, and kept asking me if she was talking too much [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I wonder why? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. Seems to be a fairly balnced formula (really anything in the general neighborhood seems to work...lots of refinement work needs to be done! Lets get to it! We scored!). anything you adjust in any direction way seems to have a noticeable effect in the predicted way. That is a sign of balance and harmony in perfuming.

This stuff deserves a whole chapter in the cook book...

I do think we\'re not there yet, though. We should bust ass to refine this now, because it will be difficult once WAGG hits the market and complicates everyone\'s mixes! I definitely recommend trying it. There is even informal research backing the theory of it.

Incidently the CS2 formula I posted is 2 days worth. I also added 1 drop CS A1 on my back.

This version is something like maxing out on all the pheros without OD\'ing at all. That\'s kinda how I\'m looking at it. Maybe the WAGG will raise the OD threshhold?

Phero Pharaoh

I think it is possible that WAGG can maximize the threshold, but we have to take into consideration that it already takes about $150 to create this mix, I don\'t think people will be willing to spend more. Those are absolute hits you received.

Suggestions?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Which poetry?

Enlightened One

AE:WAGG 5:1 ratio works well perhaps getting wagg with SOE or DD#1 might work also. My next purchase is probably going to be EW i think play around with that some more.

Phero Pharaoh

Speaking of a copulins product, I just included PCC in the order I just placed with Love Scent. Gonna try it with WKM#1 [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img].

Can\'t wait till Bruce gets some 5 ml A1 bottles . :\\

- Krish

Enlightened One

Hey good idea, im going to get some EW. It will work well with the effects of WKM#1 making women more competitive.

Her own poetry. It was philosophical, about the very slippery
    Nature of reality. Sharp woman. Made me want to engage
    In an interesting and highly stimulating
    Bending of her over the hood of my car barking

In the bar parking lot.

Here is a visual aid:

Phero Pro

In the \"Phero References\" in the men\'s forum there\'s an article saying that copulins on men don\'t seem to have an effect on women.

**DONOTDELETE**

DrST, if her own original poetry can do all that to you, thank god she wasn\'t reading Milton. We\'d have to go your bail, I guess.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Although for quite a few it has had that affect - i think its another indivdual thing here works for some and not others.
    AE WAGG NPA and EW perhaps ?

Phero Pharaoh

Actually, there have been numerous reports that copulins sucessfully made females jealous and competitive. They \"sensed\" another woman. The idea behind adding copulins to a new beta of WKM#1 is to enhance the already powerful effects of it by adding female jealousy/competition.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Alright people, as of tomorrow I will be testing WKM#1 beta 3- 7 SoE : 1 PI : 2 NPA. Recently I\'ve been testing beta 2 and I will admit, it is good, however, I think beta 1 is better when it comes to sexual hits (so far.). We\'ll just have to wait and see how the other betas come out to be to determine an ultimate sex mix. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

i\'d be interested to say the least as to what happens as it might also make them say\" what the heck, he\'s taken\" and look somewhere else. (the cops)

Phero Pro

Hey Wolfe -

Never tried cops - but it\'s next on my list. I don\'t think you would get many reactions like that. I equate cops to having the affect of when a girl sees a guy in a bar with another girl it makes him that much more desirable. Same thing goes with the wedding band on a guy, like a chick magnet (or so I\'m told). I would think the only negative affects with cops is when worn around someone that you have a long standing relationship with, as it could signify cheating on her.

Just my 2 cents.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information