Alright, we all know the difference between KR#1 and DD#1. They are both successful mixes that I like very much. Each one has it\'s benefits over the other, however, I was thinking, why not creating something where you could have the benefits of both, KR#1 and DD#1?

Since the source of *none in DD#1 is NPA (plus secrets) which is known to bring extremly powerful sexual responses and the source of *none in KR#1 is PI which is known to bring in stable & consistent sexual, confidence, and respect related hits; why not create a mix with SoE that has both - NPA & PI?

My idea: A mix that consists of 7 parts of SoE, 2 parts of PI, and 2 parts of NPA.

My theory: Since the amount of *none in NPA is 1/2 of PI, I would assume it takes two drops of NPA to get the *anone from 1 drop of PI. SoE would make you more approachable and look reliable while NPA would draw in the extreme sexual attention and responses, while PI would reinforce not only the sexual power of NPA, rather make it consistent and stable. Also as a result of PI\'s presense, the respect and confidence level increase.

Now, I want to know what anyone thinks can be done to improve or add whatever input they felt I left out. Overall, what do you think of the idea?

- Krish