Close

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What exactly are you asking?

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

I will be testing WKM#1 w/ PCC for the next few days. I will have a report for all when experimentation is done. Since I bought it, I might as well try it out eh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Enthusiast

Looking forward to hearing from ya soon, Krish! Good luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

I just got my PI/m and a new girl friend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I think these are great testing grounds for WKM#1, I wanna test your mix but I don\'t want to mix anything. Is there anyway to create this \"6 SoE : 2 PI : 2 NPA\" version of your mix by normal application alone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I just got my PI/m and a new girl friend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I think these are great testing grounds for WKM#1, I wanna test your mix but I don\'t want to mix anything. Is there anyway to create this \"6 SoE : 2 PI : 2 NPA\" version of your mix by normal application alone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thats a good question..i was wondering that myself. I tried it the other day. If i remember correctly I did 1 drop of npa and 1 tiny dab of pi split in my fingers on my ear. Also the correct mix is 6:1:3 =P. 6:2:2 was WKM beta #2 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Thats a good question..i was wondering that myself. I tried it the other day. If i remember correctly I did 1 drop of npa and 1 tiny dab of pi split in my fingers on my ear. Also the correct mix is 6:1:3 =P. 6:2:2 was WKM beta #2 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">KRTEL QUOTE: Thats the thing, there won\'t be just one ratio in the cookbook, there will be 2 or 3. Which one you decide to use tweaks the effects you\'ll get. The reason for this is because everyone has a different goal when it comes to mixes, and with WKM#1, there will be a ratio to suit just about every situation.

- Krish
    --------------------------------
    I\'m not really aiming for a sexual mix thats why I chose 6:2:2 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] .
    -----------------------------------

I\'m probably going to put on 1 drop of NPA, 1 drop of PI/m and 8 inches of SOE, Where\'s Krtel when you need\'em? I\'ll report results tomoro [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Phero Pharaoh

Hey! I\'m glad to see your going to try out the mix! IMO 8 inches of SoE sounds like way too much and I think that your best results will come from mixing it because it is proportional when done that way. I haven\'t ever tried applying WKM without mixing, however, it is possible to use it without mixing it.

I haven\'t tried this before, but here is a good estimate for a 1 time dose:

1 drop of NPA, 1 drop of PI, and 4-5 inches of SoE. Distribute this amount over several spots on your body and COVER it with some kind of colonge!

- Krish

Banned User

1 drop of NPA, 1 drop of PI, and 4-5 inches of SoE. Distribute this amount over several spots on your body and COVER it with some kind of colonge!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> ok, will do that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. I was thinking 8\" inches might be too much anyways... so i\'ll go with 4 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I just filled my freshly cleaned atomizer with Aqua Di Gio so I will be using that as cover.

Phero Pro

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> ok, will do that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. I was thinking 8\" inches might be too much anyways... so i\'ll go with 4 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I just filled my freshly cleaned atomizer with Aqua Di Gio so I will be using that as cover.

How can u be worried after applying like 16\" of SoE and 6 drops of NPA and dabs of AE lol =P

Phero Pharaoh

ouch. lol.

- Krish

Banned User

I applyed 1 drop of PI/m, 1 drop of NPA and 4 inches of SOE on neck and covered it with 2 sprays of Aqua Di Gio (1 spray on the left and 1 on the right). The results were mediocre. I did\'nt get any DIHL\'s (only hair flipping) but I got reasonable respect from guys. One guy was joking around (people were eating breakfast (a cornflakes called smacks)),he would go around asking people if they want smacks and smack them on the side of the face, one of my friends (female) asked him to ask me if I wanted smacks but he said \"hey i\'m just joking around, I don\'t want to get f*cked up\".

The day was pretty boring until lunch time. I refreshed myself with 1 spray of Aqua Di Gio (Aqua Di Gio 50:50 mixed with alcohol) Then I started going crazy Alpha to impress my girl, she really digs that. She told me she was h*rny and took me somewhere quite. We made out while I was grabbing her ass, and I got to play with her tits a little.

Conclusion, the mix looks promising but i\'ll probably up the NPA to 2 drops and the SOE to 6 inches. That would be perfect I think, we\'ll see monday. (I was surprised I did\'nt get any DIHL\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].)

Note: I diluted the Aqua Di Gio 50:50 with Alcohol because I always find that I need just little refresh after about 4 hours and a full spray of cologne is too much.

Phero Pro

Note: I diluted the Aqua Di Gio 50:50 with Alcohol because I always find that I need just little refresh after about 4 hours and a full spray of cologne is too much.

Thats a very good idea i wish i would of done this cause my cologne is pretty strong.

Phero Pro

Actually Phantom 2 drops of NPA is sorta wimpy for you isnt it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I got the perfect mix for you. 3 drops of PI, Ears + crotch, 2 drops of NPA on the neck and 6 inches of SoE.

Honestly I might be bored enuff at work tomorrow to try this out.

Note: Carry large ammounts of asprin to reduce headache.

Banned User

Actually Phantom 2 drops of NPA is sorta wimpy for you isnt it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I got the perfect mix for you. 3 drops of PI, Ears + crotch, 2 drops of NPA on the neck and 6 inches of SoE.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol I would\'nt even try that knowing the power of PI [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], try using what I said 1 drop PI/m, 2 drops NPA and 6 inches of SOE. I never got a headache from OD\'ing on SOE, even 16 inches did\'nt do nothing (sniffling and a HIGH burst of energy seems to be the only OD side effect) make sure to cover appropriately with cologne [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I actually think that my Super OD quest is coming to a end since I have almost found the perfect mixes for myself (8 inches of SOE and 4 dabs of NPA is one of them) and Aqua Di Gio as the perfect fragrance, who knew lol. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol I would\'nt even try that knowing the power of PI [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], try using what I said 1 drop PI/m, 2 drops NPA and 6 inches of SOE. I never got a headache from OD\'ing on SOE, even 16 inches did\'nt do nothing (sniffling and a HIGH burst of energy seems to be the only OD side effect) make sure to cover appropriately with cologne [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I actually think that my Super OD quest is coming to a end since I have almost found the perfect mixes for myself (8 inches of SOE and 4 dabs of NPA is one of them) and Aqua Di Gio as the perfect fragrance, who knew lol. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

yeah lol I remember last month I poured out 4 drops of PI from the bottle...i dont plan on doing anything like that ever again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

yeah lol I remember last month I poured out 4 drops of PI from the bottle...i dont plan on doing anything like that ever again

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol what happened? someone beat you up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?

Phero Pro

yeah lol I remember last month I poured out 4 drops of PI from the bottle...i dont plan on doing anything like that ever again

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol what happened? someone beat you up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?

Nah, that day (on saturdays) i work at a friends restaurant in a plaza (lots of people) and my friend is very large and muscular so I fee lsafe around him so thats why I decided to do it. Basically I got a severe headache and normally im in a \'Happy go Lucky\' type mood, but that day I was extremely hostile..I normally dont (mad dog or stare down) people but that day every male that walked by in the plaza I stared them down. I was just very hostile that day and I was looking for trouble. One of my friends came in and said something that really pissed me off and I thought about taking a swing at him. Actually every little minor thingwould piss me off. That day i wasnt myself. Im normally a very happy and friendly person [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Nah, that day (on saturdays) i work at a friends restaurant in a plaza (lots of people) and my friend is very large and muscular so I fee lsafe around him so thats why I decided to do it. Basically I got a severe headache and normally im in a \'Happy go Lucky\' type mood, but that day I was extremely hostile..I normally dont (mad dog or stare down) people but that day every male that walked by in the plaza I stared them down. I was just very hostile that day and I was looking for trouble. One of my friends came in and said something that really pissed me off and I thought about taking a swing at him. Actually every little minor thingwould piss me off. That day i wasnt myself. Im normally a very happy and friendly person

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Thats very useful here in nyc, it might be bad for your case but 80% of the guys are a$$holes and need to be put down, PI gives me the Energy/Rage to do so. Sorry about the headache though, that must of been awful [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Note: PI/m might be good for those shy guys who have no balls to approach a girl, cause it give\'s me a hell of a confidence [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. ...................... (i\'m wearing PI/m right now) MuHahahahaahaahhahah! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Well, you already knew in the beginning that the version of the mix you used isn\'t intended for sexual responses as version 1 is. Seems like you had the same kinda responses as me while I wore version 2. I think version 2 is better for people in sales or some kind of social job.

You should stick with version 1, because it delivers the kind of hits you seem to be looking for. Also, I highly recommend you mix it and shake well! Thanks for trying my mix out!

- Krish

Phero Enthusiast

Phantom: Are you dabbing the NPA with the dropper top on or off? 4 NPA seems like a lot...

Banned User

Phantom: Are you dabbing the NPA with the dropper top on or off? 4 NPA seems like a lot...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> on.

Enlightened One

Of course version 2 could be great for someone working in sales, so any experiences (other people testing that want to update us)

Phero Pharaoh

OK! Results from testing PCC w/ WKM#1 ver. 1 are in!

I tested this for two weeks and to cut things short, PCC was worth the buy.

I used 2 dabs of WKM#1 distributed among 6 spots and covered with Nautica. I then took 1/2 inch of PCC and distributed it amoung two spots. I also covered that in colonge. I didn\'t use a lot of PCC.

Let me say something, I am someone who can be depressed easily. However, for the past two weeks, I haven\'t found myself depressed at all. Rather, I\'ve been very energetic and happy. The explanation from that, would be the testosterone surge given by PCC - and trust me, it lasts. It\'s not the silver bullet against depression for me, but it significantly increases my threshold. The copulins have not affected my sexual hits that WKM#1 ver. 1 normally delivers. Rather, it seems to have gotter better, especially from older babes (yeah baby!) and \"experienced\" girls.

This tiny amount of copulins will be used daily by me from now on along w/ WKM#1. I think this defeats the theory of diminishing hits while using copulins. You see, my theory is that, the better your mood (caused by PCC), the better job your core mones (in this case, WKM#1) can do for you. If you\'re depressed and have mones on, the results are absolutely diminishing there. So, if all it takes is a tiny amount of copulins to enhance my mood (which boost my confidence as well.) which leads to better hits, then so be it. I\'m not complaining. :-)

- Krish

King of the coupons!

\"I used 2 dabs of WKM#1 distributed among 6 spots and covered with Nautica. I then took 1/2 inch of PCC and distributed it amoung two spots. I also covered that in colonge. I didn\'t use a lot of PCC.\"

So is that a total of 12 dabs of WKM#1 Krish? Annnnd what are your spots? Thanks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Krish where was the pcc applied? Close to your nose?

Hey Krish if you like how the slight T surge feels, try taking ZMA, or even just zinc tablets, works pretty good!

Phero Pharaoh

12 dabs? No way, unless I want people to mistake me for a mass murderer! lol.

Ok, I took 1 dab, rubbed it between two figers, and then rubbed each finger behind one of my ears. I then rubbed both of my fingers behind both of my ears again and then rubbed them on my arms. Thats 4 spots so far.

Then I took another dab, and rubbed them between my fingers and then rubbed one finger on 1 neck pulse point (covered both neck pulse points.) This makes the additional two spots.

Then I applied PCC the same way, except I rubbed 1 finger in the center of my neck and 1 behind it.

Hope this helps.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

On the center (adam\'s apple) of my neck and the back of my neck.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Thanks dude. Yeah, I love a T surge, but with the copulins, I\'m getting slightly better hits as well! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Well, as you all know, I\'m an experimenter, in pursuit of the perfect forumla (if it exists.) so I have decided to experiment one of the following:

a. A1
    b. WAGG

Which one do you all think I should use in conjunction with WKM#1? I will only pick one, and I don\'t care which one the two I use, so thus I thought I would get a popular opinion on it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information