Close

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well Krish, anything new to report? I am excited to hear more about it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Give it time. I just resumed testing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Banned User

lol, Lutz your such a Klutz [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

Hey lutz the klutz have you tried out this mix yet WKM#1, currently testing My ideal mix at the moment which wait for it.
    10% Anone
    40% Anol
    10% Arone
    10% EW (400:1) dilution or 10% PCC
    10% A1
    20% WAGG

This is still gettting hits although yesterday i tried 6 sprays of attraction and covered with AXA body spray and 1 drop of MIX#1 (my ideal mix) and the reactions were hurrendous, i had to tell one female to back off (butt ugly) at work or i would have her up on sexual harassment complaints, cant have them ugly ones coming onto me now, just the 10s will do, ( i know im hypocritical) but i would prefer someone attractive to hang off me - everyone knows male vain etc.

Phero Pharaoh

Dude, what is it with you advertising your mix on every single thread? This thread is about WKM#1!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    - Krish

Banned User

lol, he should integrate that mix into his signiture [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], I think Watcher\'s lost it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Like i said creativity is the bane of human existance, perhaps someone will come up with an even better mix, that said i support WKM#1 but ive decided that journos \"embedded\" within the Iraq War coverage has its applications here so i embedd other ideas within existing discussions.
    Its just that this new mix MIX#1 has just had so much success for myself so far, i sat down for 8 hours and plenty of mindmaps and creativity exercises to come up with this mix, and research and then purchased the products and put them together 2 weeks ago and nothing but success so far, hey i came up with DD#1 didnt I.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    perhaps someone will come up with an even better mix

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Ok guys, I resumed the testing of beta 1 for this week (6 SoE: 3 NPA : 1 PI) and I will continue to test it even longer. The difference in this test is that I can now compare it to my previous month of wearing pheromones. Last month I wore NPA alone. Yes, it did increase my sex appeal majorly, however, I also detected \"hostility\" from some girls. So when I moved back to WKM#1, the sex appeal stayed, the hostility disappeared, and in addition to the sex appeal, I got more respect and friendliness out of the girls.

The other day while wearing this mix, as I walked into English class, this girl just out of the blue pinched my butt and said \"whats up sexy.\". lol. The thing is, I am 100% sure it was mones because she continued to do it ALL week long!

Another thing is a lot of girls are getting closer with me. They have boyfriends and its like they are barely restraining themselves back from cheating.

Anyway, thats my report for the week. I am certain than WKM#1 version 1 is promising for sexual responses.

Anyone else got anything to report from their experiences with the mix? I\'d like to hear I\'m not the only one getting all of this sex appeal from this mix! lol

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Anyone interested in trying WKM#1 version 1 in conjunction with WAGG? I guess we\'d call it WKM#1 beta 4. If so, I can create a ratio for you to try. I would also test it, but right now I can\'t afford WAGG. Of course, for beta 4, there would be less SoE involved in the mix since WAGG is present. :-) Let me know!

- Krish

Enlightened One

Add EW and a1 and you have MIX#1

Banned User

lol, not with that mix again... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Watcher,

Please start another thread for your mix. This thread is for WKM#1. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

- Krish

Krish,

For what it\'s worth i did a day or 2 of testing with WKM and WAGG. I cant provide anything conclusive though, but have a good place to start testing again when i get WAGG.

Phero Pharaoh

Will do! Thanks dude.

- Krish

Stranger

I have a question for ya, do you use the Roll-on bottle that SoE comes in? If so what do you pour the extra SoE in so that you can make smaller test modules and add in the NPA and PI. Thanks

If you haven\'t got any roll-tops lying around then your best bet would be to mix up a batch in a small vial. Then if you decide it works you could commit your whole SOE bottle.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, that sounds like a plan. I\'d like to add that I am currently storing it in a old PI vial and dabbing it on.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

I begin to wonder how much more sexual power this mix would have if we changed the NPA/m to NPA/w. Like for 6:3:1, Instead of using 3 NPA/m, use 3 NPA/w.

I am basing this theory from the women\'s forum. It seems to have a major sexual impact on the chicas, an impact apparently more powerful than NPA/m is capable of producing.

Remember, this is all theory and is yet to be tested. But if anyone has some NPA/w and want to give it a try, I highly encourage you! I\'ll be doing the same when I order NPA/w since I\'m almost out of NPA/m.

- Krish

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Can anyone tell me what\'s supposed to be in NPAw? Or at least what all we know so far?

Stranger

Ive done a search over the entire forum on this question but with no sucesses. I was wondering if you think that Versace Blue Jeans and/or Curve colonge would be ok to spray on after I put on WKM#1? Versace blue jeans especially has a distinctive smell which has gotten me some compliemts on its own (no pheros) and it lasts for a LONG TIME. So im thinking this might be a good carrier, but I wanted to make sure its ok to use. Also would there be a difference if I mixed WKM#1 directly with the cologne rather than spray cologne over it? Thanks

Phero Pharaoh

I would love to know myself! lol.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Well I currently spray Nautica\'s competition over my WKM application, so yeah, I guess it would be ok. You have to try it and see because I\'ve never used those scents nor have I mixed it directly with WKM.

- Krish

Stranger

alrighty, I guess the only way to find out is to try it. Since im going to order all 3 pheros brand new, how long should this stuff last me before I have to buy more? I guess the real question is, how long will the SoE last me since it has the highest concentration. I like how you kept the most expensive PI/m at a low dose, its very nice on my wallet =)

Phero Pharaoh

Depending on how much you use, the SoE should last you about 3-4 months. Not too bad eh?

- Krish

Krish (re the NPA/w thing...),

I\'m doing some testing with NPAw as we speak (got some on right now). I have already tried it with WKM, and what I would say so far is that maybe ASWELL as the NPAm, like 1:2 NPAm:NPAw...

More testing needed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

So you think it would be worth a shot to start testing WKM with NPA/w? Thanks for the response, I\'m glad someone is trying this out!

Are you going to inform the forum of your experience with NPA/w anytime soon or shall we expect it a while from now? Thanks....

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

I\'ve officially started testing of beta 1 in smaller doses. Testing will progress during this week and a report should follow on Sunday. Basically, I will test the \"Less is more.\" theory with WKM.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

omg I have received some really awesome hits today that were obscure while using a significantly higher dosage of the WKM mix. Today I wore 1/2 the dose I originally recommended. Can we say, consistent sexual hits? One after the other! I don\'t have time to elaborate right now, but I will post a report at the end of this week. Just wanted to give everyone a quick view that so far it seems as perhaps \"less is more\" also applies to the WKM mix, but to make a more precise judgement, I will continue to test it at the same dosage. Cheers!

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Congratulations, that\'s so great! Can\'t wait for the details.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information