Close

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    2-3 dabs of APC would not be that important, I think, since the percentage of -none is not high. But you may be right.

What about AXE (dimension, for example)? Can I use it? I am afraid that I could affect the mix if I spray the AXE over the places where I dabbed this mix.

Phero Pharaoh

No, AXE is a deodorant. You\'re not going to escape buying a good colonge.

- Krish

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    No, AXE is a deodorant. You\'re not going to escape buying a good colonge.

- Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

But AXE lasts longer than most colognes, isn\'t it?

Depends on the cologne.

No AXE in the world can be better than a good cologne.

Phero Pro

CK, have you ever tried Sport de Paco Rabanne?

No, sorry

Journeyman

KRTel - Is the NONE content higher than NOL in WKM#1 ? If yes, why doesnt Alter Ego work for you?

Cheers
    SLK

King of the coupons!

Default KRTEL ON TRIAL!: WKM#1 version 1 and DD#1

Mister Krtel - You have been accused of coming up with WKM#1 Version #1 (6SOE:3NPA:1PI), annnnnnd using DD#1 (7SOE:3NPA). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] How do you plead? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Can you, and would you plead your case to the Jury of LS-Forum? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Understand that anything you say, can and will be held against you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Do you yunderstand yer rights? If so, proceed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Note that while you\'re under the keen eyes of your Love-Scent Forum family members.....you Cain\'t lie! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Yes, someone you trust may speak in behalf of your defense! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Be brave! Speak clearly! Annnnnnd...Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Let me make this perfectly clear! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: KRTEL ON TRIAL!: WKM#1 version 1 and DD#1

Alright that post was anoying. wtf are you getting at

Phero Pro

Mister Krtel - You have been accused of coming up with WKM#1 Version #1 (6SOE:3NPA:1PI), annnnnnd using DD#1 (7SOE:3NPA). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] How do you plead? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Can you, and would you plead your case to the Jury of LS-Forum? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Understand that anything you say, can and will be held against you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Do you yunderstand yer rights? If so, proceed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Note that while you\'re under the keen eyes of your Love-Scent Forum family members.....you Cain\'t lie! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Yes, someone you trust may speak in behalf of your defense! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Be brave! Speak clearly! Annnnnnd...Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Let me make this perfectly clear! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

What the hell was that?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Anoying and confused....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. First - this was for Krtel, or anyone else that can/will share their thoughts/experiences on these mixes. Second - See what happens when you don\'t mind your own business? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Third - Since I am such a nice guy...sorry to be annoying and confusing, I seem to be doing that to a lot of people these days for some unknown reason. It\'s probably because of what I\'m thinking, but I won\'t go there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Hope it doesn\'t cause you to have a bad day, or make you lose your lunch. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I was just asking Krtel his thoughts on those two mixes in a Mobley kind of way. Capisce!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Hope this clears things up fer you 2. Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

If I remember correctly, no the anone isn\'t higher. Some products just don\'t work for some people. Unfortunately, AE doesen\'t work for me. It\'s as simple as that.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

lol. Well, remember, the entire reason I came up with WKM#1 was to create a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1. KR#1 did things DD#1 couldn\'t do and DD#1 had things KR#1 couldn\'t do. So, in order to enjoy the benefits of both I mixed all products at the ratios I provided. The effects are not the same as wearing either mix stand-alone. I\'ve done extensive testing. So far, I haven\'t heard one single person say this mix has failed to serve them well. That speaks for itself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

lol. Well, remember, the entire reason I came up with WKM#1 was to create a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1. KR#1 did things DD#1 couldn\'t do and DD#1 had things KR#1 couldn\'t do. So, in order to enjoy the benefits of both I mixed all products at the ratios I provided. The effects are not the same as wearing either mix stand-alone. I\'ve done extensive testing. So far, I haven\'t heard one single person say this mix has failed to serve them well. That speaks for itself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Krish, is there a way to do WMK#1 with less SOE? Pheromonally it makes sense, but the smell might not cut it. If so, I think that would be an improvement for sexual hits.

I was mixing some more WKM#1 but I accidentally got the ratios wrong (6:SOE, 3:PI, 1NPA). I put on my normal dosage (1 dab behind each ear and 1 dab split on wrists) and the reactions were phenomenal! much better than 6:SOE,1:PI,3:NPA... I went to a graduation party, every girl in the room gave me a hug (there was like 20) and they were very flirty, all of them wanted to sit close to me, we talked up a storm until the end of the night. I will mix up more of the real mix to compare and verify the results, I just think 3:NPA is way to much and after a while I smelled the NPA coming through... Imagine if I used 3:NPA, I would be a stink bomb [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (I\'ve become more sensitive to the smells because of my months of mone usage) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Phero Pro

I was mixing some more WKM#1 but I accidentally got the ratios wrong (6:SOE, 3:PI, 1NPA). I put on my normal dosage (1 dab behind each ear and 1 dab split on wrists) and the reactions were phenomenal! much better than 6:SOE,1:PI,3:NPA... I went to a graduation party, every girl in the room gave me a hug (there was like 20) and they were very flirty, all of them wanted to sit close to me, we talked up a storm until the end of the night. I will mix up more of the real mix to compare and verify the results, I just think 3:NPA is way to much and after a while I smelled the NPA coming through... Imagine if I used 3:NPA, I would be a stink bomb [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (I\'ve become more sensitive to the smells because of my months of mone usage) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Did you use a roll up bottle? Or did you make the mix in a normal bottle and then used some dabs of it?

Phero Pharaoh

Default WKM#1

DrSmellThis:

I really like how you think! That idea is a really good one. I will definately experiment with less SoE. In the mean time, I\'m planning to work with WAGG shortly.

- Krish

When you mix PI in a bottle with any other mone product, doesn\'t it tend to float on top because it\'s so pure or something? I\'ve tried mixing PI with products like APC and SOE, and it doesn\'t seem to mix well if you combine them into a bottle.

Phero Pharaoh

Hmmm, that is interesting. Then again, everyone has a different source of anone that suits their body chemistry better than others. I think you should continue to test the accidental ratios of WKM#1 to see if your results remain as great as you reported. If they don\'t, then it was a spontaneous thing. If so, you may have stumbled upon something. I don\'t beleive I\'ve tried WKM at the ratios you mentioned.

Great work! I look forward to hearing more feedback from you. As for the scent, I advise you to use a colonge cover. SoE\'s cover scent can\'t be trusted in the presence of anone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

That is true. Then again, if you read some of my posts on this thread, I emphasize shaking well before use because it will temporarily solve that problem.

- Krish

King of the coupons!

- Krish

Alrighty then! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You\'re not off trial just yet me little Mad Scientist friend. What did KR#1 do that DD#1 didn\'t? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Annnnd pleeeeeze, speak clearly. Don\'t want you getting any \"WTF\" mail/notes/PMs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Doc - You may continue questioning the accused. You\'ve seemed to have done something to his thought process. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I\'m sure he\'s guilty! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Gnome - Keep Egor at work in the dungeon...\"We need more power in the electron Egor!!\" Annnnd pleeeeeze, keep us posted. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

This court is adjourned until further notice! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Hotrocks - That doesn\'t sound right. They\'re both oil based, if I may, products. Anyone!? Anyone!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Well, KR#1 brought in this \"power\" and \"respect\" aura along with some sexual hits. With that also came consistency. It wasn\'t like, the mix brought in results today but none tomorrow. There were results everyday. DD#1 brought in the powerful sexual hits, but failed to establish a power and respect aura. I wanted it all! All darnit! All! lol. So that is what led to the creation of a hybrid of the two powerful mixes.

I motion to dismiss now! lol.

- Krish

Phero Pro

SoE:PI:Npa/w:Npa/m:

6:2:1:1 or 6:1:2:1: 2nd mix would be less likely to OD on since the womens formula has a lot less aNONE suposivly (sp) I duno im just throwing numbers out and trying to help...actually i might mix up a batch of the 2nd mix cause Iv\'e had good results with npa/w (makes women flushed) in my experiences..

Phero Pro

I thought NPA had 50% of -none and 50% of secret ingredients (1 in the NPA/m and 2 in the NPA/w).

Perhaps 6 SoE : 2 PI : 1 NPA/m : 1 NPA/w (your first idea)

Phero Pro

By the way, krtel, if you had NPA/w, you could try your mix using it instead of the NPA/m.

6 SoE : 1 PI : 3 NPA/w

Phero Pro

Other idea would be

6 SoE : 1 RM : 3 NPA/m (perhaps it would smell a bit better cause of the RM... although I don\'t know how well it goes with SoE)

Phero Pro

perhaps it would smell a bit better cause of the RM... although I don\'t know how well it goes with SoE

IMNHO the scents of SOE and RM go together very well. This mix sound interesting,I may try it. I would tone down the -none a bit 7 SOE: 1 RM: 2 NPA/m.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Phero Pro

I think that would be too few -none... the sexual hits may not be that strong...

Stranger

I will buy from someone a prepared mix in a atomizer. I am afraid of messing it up, so if this is the best mix available, I will buy it from someone. Soemone should just get all the ingredients, make a few atomizers and start selling mixes. Thanks!

Banned User

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

Mike, just because some guys had success with a mix with certain ratio\'s of certain products, doesn\'t mean you have to make that exact mix to get good results. I would recommend to just put on a few products, without mixing things up, first. I am a fool when it comes to mixing stuff and things like that, but I bet I have just as good results as the guys that making things so difficult with all these \"super-mixes\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast

Thread Information