Close

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I\'ve tried all of my colognes in different spots, and out of all of them, and I\'ve noticed that Mont Blanc (sampler bottle) dulls down the SOE scent ALOT and makes the scent more subtle.

Enlightened One

Well i have in the past dulled down SOE with vanilla or andro 4.2 (unscented) and NPA of course for the DD mix does a great job.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

Good job! Keep experimenting and refining it...

This type of mix seems dead on, and I have been thinking and posting along these lines lately.. I have PI on the way, and am going to try it with edge. I may use SOE, or I may make my own -nol formula. I\'d like to see it wih less SOE and a musk-compatible cover scent. Essential oils such as sandalwood are an easy answer, as most are compatable with musk.

I\'ve always been a little suspicious of mixes where the -nol is greater than the -none, for sexual and romantic hits. This is obviously working well for you, but I just mean for optimizing the effect. I always go back in my mind to the success AE and P10 have enjoyed. Ultimately, you can\'t argue with success.

The Roots cologne I mentioned before is SOE compatible.

Phero Pharaoh

not sure what he said then Red but my approach is \"if they spread them-bed them\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Yeah and alter ego and perfect 10 have 3 pheros in it, the only thing i would ask for is a1 couplins and perhaps the 2x NPA secret ingredients seperate to create my own mix.

Phero Pharaoh

More nice hits today:

As I was walking into class, this girl just starts touching all over me and grabs my a**. She\'s like \"What\'cha wanna do, file sexual harrassment on me?\" - lol.

On my way home, i run into 4 chicks and they are sooo into me. Took em for a ride. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think this might be the ultimate sexual mix. (this beta at least.)

Once again, all of this is unusual occurances, so, I can only credit it to WKM#1 beta 1.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Well, yeah, most successful hits came from when -nol outnumbered -none. I hope you have just as good of luck as me when you try this mix! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

- Krish

Yeah that would be a good product, NPA without the -none! We\'d have even more control then. Or sell each separately.

Phero Pharaoh

I second that. Thats a brilliant idea!

- Krish

anybody in their late 20\'s tried this mix, seems to work really well for the younger crowd, but what about the older

Phero Pharaoh

Watcher tried it, and I believe he is in his early 20\'s.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Alrighty people, ran out of WKM#1 beta 1 (6 SoE: 1 PI : 3 NPA) so I created WKM#1 beta 2 today (6 SoE : 2 PI : 2 NPA) so I am testing that starting today. I\'ll let the forum know the results I get from it.

- Krish

I\'ve been using a formula very similar in phero-ratios to your new batch:

3-4 dabs Edge (spiked with -rone)
    1 drop PI
    1 drop CS -nol
    1 drop A1 on the back of my shirt.

Already, after 2 days with PI I\'ve noticed more flirting, touching and looks. Big difference. The key is PI + less NPA/Edge.

We\'re making progress!

Phero Pharaoh

Hey Doc!

I\'m glad to see you\'re also testing with positive results. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] A1 seems like it would be an awesome addition to WKM#1, however, I\'m waiting for the 5 ml bottles. I guess when the 5 ml\'s come out I can experiment with it and maybe we might call that WKM#2 or something. lol.

Keep us updated on the results you get! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Enthusiast

What do you think the ratios would be if we were to add A1?

Phero Pharaoh

I wouldn\'t be able to tell ya until I figure out which ratio of WKM#1 is the better one.

- Krish

Krish,

I just want to clarify that you are using a roll-top? I just got my first roll-top today so I\'m not sure how to use it. I want to make the WKM#1 beta mix, but how much are you applying?

Actually, I am not really making the same mix because I only have GEL packs. Do you think it could work if I use the same ratio of the NPA/PI(m), and then add the GEL? If so, how much of the gel should I put on. I really want to get hits like you seem to have gotten.

Congrats on the mix,
    Dpguy

Phero Pharaoh

I am using a roll-top bottle. There are two pulse points on the front of your neck; I roll 3 inches over each one. Then I apply 1 inch behind each ear.

You see, using the gel is kind of difficult because I don\'t have any metric saying, this much of gel is comparable to this much of the oil. I guess you could try using 1/3 of a pack to cover the NPA and PI up, however, the gel is VERY inconvinient. Why not just get the oil? I\'m about to re-order myself some, I mean, worst comes to worst, if ya don\'t like the oil you can always send it back, eh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Or maybe someone more experienced with the gel can help you, perhaps Watcher.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

8-10 inches is bout 1/2 a pack from the info i\'ve been able to get(having been told it varies cause of roller fit and application pressure)

Phero Pharaoh

Yup, so there is no exact way to compare dosage amounts between the oil and gel. I would imagine using the gel would be messy and time consuming. When I apply my mones, I\'m usually on the run, and I need something that I can shake well, and just slap on in 1 minute and I\'m out. Also, for WKM#1, if you use the gel, you\'re going to need a colonge as a cover scent because IMHO the gel\'s scent isn\'t powerful enough to cover both NPA + PI.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

i use jel no sweat but dont need to cover any -none so to speak either

dpguy,

SOE gel is about 1/6 the concentration of the SOE in the roll-on bottle.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

ah wait a sec..how can that be???.if 38 packs of jel contain 4.96 and a roll on contains 5.0 (a diff of .06%)???

Wolfe,

The total volume of gel from a 38-pack is 57mL, roughly six times the 10mL volume of the roll-on bottle.

The concentration of the gel is .086mg/mL, while the oil is .5mg/mL ; that\'s 5.81 times the concentration of the gel.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

i went by this reply......... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

\"Wolfe,

You\'re right, there are a lot of variables that make this a hard question to give a definitive answer to. Skin type, applied pressure, roller-ball fit, and temperature of the product are just a few.
    I don\'t think there\'s a solid, widely accepted figure for the mL amount applied per inch of roll-on for these reasons.

But if it\'s any help, the oil in the roller bottle is roughly six times (5.813) as concentrated as the gel.

And to clarify an earler post, if you buy the 38-pack of gels for $49.95 you\'ll get nearly the same deal in terms of phero content as you would buying the oil at the same price.
    Oil - 5mg
    Gel - 4.94mg.
    A difference of .06mg is minor if the gel is the product that suits you.
    http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html

Oscar \"

Real quick question as I am about to leave....

is it alright that I barely put any of the mix in the roll-top? I did not realize how little 18 drops out of a glass dropper is.

also, how do i use the roll-top? do I have to turn it upside down?

Thanks,
    dpguy

Phero Pharaoh

I really can\'t answer your first question because I haven\'t tried that. You use a roll top by well, rolling the bottle on your skin. Quite simple. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

There is no set amount of A1 to use. A lot of it depends on your ability to tolerate the side effects. In mixes I just aim for it being the least of the pheros used. Others have it be the most, but as it targets the VMO, I think quantity is unimportant.

Phero Pharaoh

Ah, I see. So since the secret ingreidients in NPA also trigger a VNO response, quantity also dosen\'t matter then? This is a very interesting theory. Please let me know.

- Krish

Default Pheromones, the VNO, and Hannibal Lector -- Muhuhuhahhahhah!!

I think that is solid reasoning on your part, Krtel.

I was exaggerating a little. But phero molecules hitting the VNO should be very similar to neurotransmitters hitting neural receptors.

Hormonal changes in you directly cause predictable cognitive and hormonal changes in me, through the \"magic\" of pheromones. This is interesting because it means our social environment is literally sort of a macro-brain! You and I are really part of the same social organism (a term resurrected by Bloom for popular culture in The Lucifer Principle.). So pheromones are really the equivalent of both hormones and neurotransmitters for social organisms, one of nature\'s meta-animals!

Flexible little chemicals, aren\'t they?

The VNO is a unique place; where naked brain cells meet the environment! No conversion of input to chemical signals is necessary, unlike when nerves in your finger are triggered by pressure to the skin.

The theater of operations is very small. Once the receptors are full, occupied, and firing, few molecules can get in. The law of diminishing returns enters.

So it should not be suprising that, in my recent Life on the Edge survey, the 25 respondents endorsed peak effectiveness at around 2-3 dabs, while the response dropped off in a steep manner after that. What that means, I suspect, is that 2-4 dabs provides enough \"mystery pheros\" to have all our matching VNO neurons firing already, \"thank you very much!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

More is like beating a dead horse, I am guessing, except a dead horse smells better. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] The extra mones are then processed through some weird olfactory and lymphatic paths that have nothing to do with mating.
    So now maybe the brain even interprets this overflow as due to some ominous situation like overpopulation, a battlefield, or a mass of dead bodies, even -- all of which are more cannibalistic than romantic scenarios! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] After all, what other scenarios in nature could be responsible for that many pheros being produced in one place? How else could our mammalian brains interpret it!?

This is maybe why, when we OD, people treat us like we\'re Hannibal Lector;[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] or worse yet, like we\'re Charice! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Do me now, Jodi!

So perhaps the \"more is better\" approach might work with some pheros, when they trigger their effect through smell, a process where a bit of higher order processing by the brain has to occur before mating hormones become triggered. With vision, even more cognitive mediation of our hormonal responses occur, a point on which jvk and I have not entirely connected. The VNO bypasses all that, we can suppose, and is more \"reptilian\" in function. Your hormones lead directly to my reptilian behavior. (\"You bring out the Gecko in me, my dear!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img])

There is also the possibility of neural fatigue to consider. Neurons can\'t fire infinitely fast, forever. Eventually an OD could lead to a temporary inability to respond sexually, an occurrance I should not like to observe until I roll over and enter Snoresville, Fartholvania.

This is one reason why I like an oil base for pheromones (a la PI, AE; SOE). The time-release is more compatible with our neural rythms.

All this means is, be careful out there, folks, of OD\'ing on VNO-reactive pheros!

(...sorry for misspelling VNO before [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img])

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread Information