Close

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alrighty, 3 days into testing and I\'ve already had a few results. One of those results was a very strong sexual hit. Anyway, the ratio used of this \"beta\" version of WKM#1 was 6 SoE:1 PI:3 NPA. I\'m still testing this beta mix, so I will continue to report outstanding hits as I get them.

TODAY:

One of my female friends in class asked me to come sit by her 5 minutes into class. While sitting by her, I notice her DIHL\'ing at me while I\'m not looking. It happened at least 4 or 5 times. Then we got into a conversation. It was general chit-chatter, and then out of no where, she asked \"Do you like getting dirty?\" (Pretty much implied; people you know what I\'m talking about! lol!).

During this conversation, I noticed heavy staring and eye contact from her. What also shocked me, out of no where she said in a really cute but fast voice \"I\'m attracted to you.\" The first thing that came to my mind was \"WOW.\" I told her I thought she was pretty and then I asked her what about me she found attractive. She claimed she didn\'t know why! omg. I knew from that point, this mix was working. After this, the class teacher started talking out loud and we all had to be quiet, but I noticed, even 20-30 minutes after all of this happened, she kept looking and staring at me with extreme lust in her eyes. She was a taken girl in a very sucessful relationship, I\'m friends with her bf, so I wasn\'t about to make any moves on her. EVERYONE IS TAKEN! ITS NOT FAIR! DAMMIT! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] lol. Ah well. I\'ll continue to play around with this mix.

BTW I was only wearing 5 inches of the mix.

- Krish

How is NPA different than PI. I mean, they are both none\'s is n\'t that all that matters? You can adjust the amount you put on of either of them to make it replicate the none content of the other....right?

Enlightened One

ITs a combo of KR#1 and DD#1 something we decided to try out, we do it from time to time, you could substitute PI(M) for PI(W)

Phero Pharaoh

We\'ve talked about this sooooo much. Do a search on the forum and look up old discussions.

- Krish

you can\'t do a good search for more than one keyword

Phero Pro

Default Re: Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input nee

You have to say \"and\" instead of \"exact phrase\".

Phero Pharaoh

Alrighty, I know for sure, this is one hell of a sexual mix, lol. I\'ve received a heck of a lot more attention from the girlies than ever before, and looks like my theory was right, the presence of PI/m in the mix would make it consistent. I\'ve been getting hits from the same girls, since last week, especially the one in my previous results post. Today she was even wilder, asking me very dirty yet deep questions and rubbing her legs up against me. She looked like she just wanted to jump on me, lol. Also, today, there were like 3 girls competing over my attention. The one I was talking to whisphered over to the others \"Whats the matter, is someone jealous???\" Wow, I feel like some celeb here. haha. Anyways, time to test WKM#1 as 6 SoE : 2 PI : 2 NPA.

- Krish

Enlightened One

Attention from the girlies is a hallmark of these advanced mixes that have success. The presense of PI/m was a very good idea. 3 girls competing for youre attention (10 is a good number to have going) god the jealously thing is high. Being a celeb is good, keep it up and report often. God luck on the WKM#1 testing i have a few tests going myself right now with different combos etc.

Phero Pharaoh

Alright Watcher! Let us know about the results that come from your testing too! :-)

- Krish

Enlightened One

Oh im working on another mix, ive given the WKM#1 a quick run and worked out ok (attention DIHL etc.) A friend of mine had the same luck. Although my testing is going well to.

Phero Pharaoh

After you lot discussing the difference between NPA and PI/m this is a mix I was thinking of trying too. Ordered some NPA that I needed. Good to see someone having success with it. Makes me keener. Not to mention you may work out the ratio so I get an idea of where to start. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, so far I\'ve been testing it at: 6 SOE: 1 PI : 3 NPA.

- Krish

Enlightened One

This mix should in practice work well, theroy wise it is a good product mix and has been giving some of us good results its called WKM#1

Phero Pharaoh

Ok guys, i\'ve still been using WKM#1 in the first beta: 6 SOE:3 NPA:1 PI. I will continue to until my batch runs out and then I\'ll start new ratios. Today I received the most amazing hits that I have EVER received with pheromones.

There had to be about 9 different babes that approached me and initiated conversations with me. Most of them for sexually related hits. I haven\'t had a single girl be bitchy to me lately either; they all seem to treat me a HELL of a lot nicer. Interesting, because there are no DIHL\'ing rather the effects are straight to the point.

Yesterday, when I was at Burger King, one worker just kept staring at me. Also, consistency is proven, the same girl who I mentioned in my first post was hitting on me again, this time in a much greater capacity. She was resting her legs on my lap and we were having a conversation. She asked me things like \"What if I wanted to have sex, how would you react?\" HEH. Another significant question was \"Do my breasts look too big to you?\" I couldn\'t believe my ears, a girl has NEVER talked this dirty with me, lol. I feel sorry for this girls boyfriend, but I refuse to do anything with her because she\'s with someone and look how she\'s hitting on me. If I had a gf, I sure as hell wouldn\'t want her to flirt and possibly cheat with another guy.

Also, I was at the grocery store, and this young (seriously hot.) babe is at the cash register and ringing me up. She initiates a conversation and we get into a talk, and then she blows a kiss to me. This NEVER happens to me people, I think I\'m going MAD. lol.

Krish, THE MAD SCIENTIST... TEEHEE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

YUP, IVE LOST MY MIND ALRIGHT! GIMME MORE MONES! :\\ lol.

Banned User

Would you agree with me when I would say that this NPA/PI/SOE mix works a lot better than just PI/SOE or NPA/SOE??

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Hell yeah. lol.

- Krish

Oh man, krish! I think I may buy some NPA to try this out. 2 or 3 dabs from an atomizer of KR#1 doesn\'t seem to have brought many results. (Although, perhaps it has, and I\'m not keen enough to see \'em.) I think I may try 4 dabs of KR#1 tomorrow, but even one dab from the atomizer seems like a lot. Maybe I\'m just overreacting.

A question: What are you using to apply this (it seems like a roll-on?) and how much have you been applying (like, for example, today)?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, Krish -- go, boy, go! Read Irish\'s post sometime about girls with boyfriend-itis and learn from the wise. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Nice work! glad to hear you\'re getting the attention you deserve.

Krish, have you been using that axe stuff you bought as a cover scent?

Phero Enthusiast

This mix is simply the best. It\'s the best one I\'ve tried yet. Actually the first one with OBVIOUS results for me!

Enlightened One

See with further experimentation you find a mix which is simply the best for u. And its gotten u obvious results to which is even better.

Phero Pharaoh

I\'m very glad to hear that me and Watcher\'s mix has worked so well for you. It\'s more inspiration to even better the mix. Thanks!

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Tim-

Yeah, you should create this mix to get the benefits of KR#1 & DD#1. Why should one sacrafice the results from either one, when you can have it all? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I\'ve had the BEST results when I clean the area I am going to apply the mix to and use a roll-top bottle. Today I applied like 6 inches of WKM#1.

Also, make sure you are shaking well before each use - very important factor.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Thanks FTR! Those words of kindness mean a lot to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

I wear it along with pheromones, not as a cover scent. I use it in place of standard deodarant and also spray it on my chest and arms. NEVER spray the stuff over the direct spot where you applied the pheromones. The scent of AXE is so strong, my hypothesis was that it would significantly increase my results as a carrier for my pheromones. AXE Kilo has a VERY powerful and strong scent.

- Krish

Alright, Krtel, one question--Would it harm the mix if I happened to mix in a *very* small amount of cologne like Emporio Armani, Acqua di Gio, or Le Male?--Just to kind of, uh, cover up the default SOE scent.

(I can\'t wait to use this mix tomorrow at school--bwhahahaha...)

mokes, I wouldn\'t recommend mixing Le Male with SOE\'s scent. Le male is distinctly UN-musky. I think Le Male and SOE together smell horrible. Try mixing the two scents on the skin on your arm to see what I mean. As far as the others, I don\'t know.

Well both of the Armani fragrances I mentioned are too both distinctly non-musky scented. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Oh well.

Enlightened One

Agreed. Le male is good for some things but perhaps not SOE

Well, try some mixing on your skin.. it may work with the armani stuff? I just don\'t think it combines well with Le Male (if applied to the same spot). I don\'t know how I\'d smell if I put them in different spots.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information