Close

Thread: I Love You All!

Default I Love You All!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Folks,
    It\'s been too long since I did this, but thank you and God bless you for making this forum such a nice place to hang out. The number of members and posts is exploding, but the quality of the interactions seems to just keep going up and up too.

The forum is obviously very good for business. I try to be nice to customers as best I can, but beyond that, I\'m not sure what if anything I have done to deserve such a fine bunch of folks like you all.

Thank you all very very much for being here.

Love,
    Bruce

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: I Love You All!

very simple, you take good care of us by giving the best service possiable and bringing only the finest products available on the market( whichs keeps us from getting ripped off) to share with us..and for that, i for one, say \'thank you\'.

Phero Pharaoh

Well, we wouldn\'t be here if the service and products weren\'t good, now would we? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] We should also thank you, for even providing this for us. When I buy anything from you, I\'m confident that I\'m not going to be ripped off because you sell the real deal and get it to me on time.

- Krish

Phero Pro

Bruce-
    Thanks for the wonderful products and even better customer service. I love the forum -- this where I found the link to fastseduction.com which finally brought me out of my social shell!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks again.

Sounds a bit exaggerated maybe, but its (mostly [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) true!

This forum (and therefore Bruce) is the reason for a LOT of good things this year, I\'m really happy I found it and Bruce\'s service.

To many answered questions, memorable moments and personal development, cheers!

Enlightened One

The key to success is to listen to the customers and implement their wishes whilst remaining profitable and keeping repeat business is the key to success. Hence this is what bruce does.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I like your sexy beard.

we love you, too!!
    even in the remote forests of Austria, some small trollish figure loves all of you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

chucks

ste

Thank you Bruce for the wonderful customer service, and your products that have gotten me laid more than once.

King of the coupons!

Yee be welcomed, and tanks Bruce! Free mones on the house!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Tater!!

Stranger

I\'ve been using pheros for the last year, and what I\'ve noticed the most is how they not only affect my husband, but also how they affect me. So, for the best lovemaking and sex I\'ve had in the last year (in 7 yrs. of marriage), thank you Bruce!

Phero Pharaoh

for all you new comers out there this is to let you know..when you deal with Bruce, you\'re dealing with a man who CARES about his business, and his customers DO come before profit as far as he\'s concerned. Bruce..you\'re the man..thxs [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

hi bruce ! i dont know you for a long time - but what i notice is : you are the BEST ! thanks and p.s. \" germany \" is in love with you too !!! corina

Journeyman

Bruce I havent been here that long but from what Ive seen and heard you are a honest business man and you have some pretty good products too. I respect you for that and I will continue to purchase from love scent as long as I really can.

Bruce,

I happened to have lunch yesterday at a place across the street from another Internet success story - eBay - and got to thinking about how your personal business ethics and your interest in helping people have contributed so much to your business and to your customers\' pleasure and well-being.

I admire your work greatly and hold you to be a model for others to emulate.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Joe \"Whitehall\"

Wow! Guys... what can I say?
    Thanks.
    There is so much terrible customer service going around these days. Probably I just look good in comparison, but I do appreciate your kindness.
    Bruce

Enlightened One

Oh you have good customer service, the amount of times i have been ripped off on other purchases (non-pheromone) such as clothes and other internet purchaseable items is amazing sometimes ive been able to sort them out and other times well money has just gone poof into thin air.
    Ive taken to dealing with reputable sites only, that is the only way to avoid being ripped off. Love-scent is one such company for pheromones and you have the best customer feedback service in the forum here. Best idea you ever made expanding the forum, it has proven to be the most explosive place to develop the pheromone community and a clearing area for new ideas. As they say tap the people for new ideas and you shall prosper. If you get the ideas from the customers its what they want to be provided with not in as in some cases what the company thinks the customer wants, you listen and where you can implement those ideas and look at how much has happened in 3 years because of it.

Thread Information