Close

Banned User

Default Curve? Or Coolwater? Which one?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alright ladies, which one is preffered, Coolwater, or Curve?

And also, dudes, what do \'you\' believe is the better choice (because colognes are not ALL about attracting women, but rather, you would like to smell nice too).

I\'m having a bit of a dilemma here. I odn\'t have much $$, you know...

Bart

cuddlebear

Default Re: Curve? Or Coolwater? Which one?

Don\'t know much about Curve, I could recommend Cool Water though. Lots of girls I know are crazy about it ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

p.s. And if you haven\'t already, put this on the Women\'s forum too.

Journeyman

Whatsup Im a dude and I say go for the cool water if you dont have much money because its cheaper and I think the scent is low key but I dont know how it mixes with the pheros hope I helped a little.

cuddlebear

Cool water mixes perfectly with NOL (actually, so does everything else I know of) and is a good cover scent for NONE. I have had some serious hits with Cool Water/Nol but I don\'t want to knock Curve out of the picture or anything .. I know nothing about it ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Cuddles is our \"cool\" guy. It doesn\'t matter if it is Cool Scent or Cool Water ....... LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Interesting coincidence huh? Two of my most successful products are indeed cool ... But he asked about Curve too so I hope someone chimes in about it ... I am not qualified I don\'t even know what it smells like ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Just use aftershave and go out with a curvy girl.That will do the trick.

**DONOTDELETE**

curve is a sexy scent that lasts. cool water is pretty good and costs less. i don\'t think it actually matters.

go to the store and try them first. you have to feel confortable with it so try them out first.

fiddler

Banned User

lol

Banned User

Well, I HAVE tried them out..I hae a little bit of Curve from Christmas..I have coolwater, I like both of them of an equal value, one is not really \"better\" than the otther, but rather, a DIFFERENT smell, however, I can\'t go buy both I don\'t have that kind of money...

And, I don\'t know what others prefer...

I have worn coolwater and had it MISTAKEN for Curve many of times, and a lot of girls say that they LLLOOOVE curve, their boyfriend wears it, blah blah...

But, than again, I have also seen some girls that LOOOOVE coolwater.

That, being, the dilemma...

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

flip a coin. buy it on ebay.

just them it\'s whichever one they like. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If it was my choice I\'d go with Cool Water. If it wasn\'t such a common scent, I\'d wear it myself. I feel the need to be unusual though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'ve wondered if it being a common scent isn\'t good though b/c women develop associations with colognes.

If you were planning on buying it in a department store, shop around online, you can find both for the price of one in a brick and mortar store. (At ebay or the deep-discount shops.)

If you want to be safe & go with a highly reputable place, you can use these coupon codes at http://www.perfumeemporium.com

$15 off any 2 items using coupon code FB1990
    $10 off any purchase of $40 or more using code CD1972
    $5 off any purchase using coupon code KL1966

They also give you $10 worth of \"beauty bucks\" when you sign up. If you sign up, please use referral # 90889.

You can also get $2.50 through ebates.com for shopping with them. If you sign up there, please use Tantalus747@yahoo.com as your referer.

Hope this helps.

Default Get serious

Guys,

Where does conformity get you? If a \"girl\" recognizes your cologne then it is too hoi polloi.

What you need is the right cologne that is special to you; something none but the most sophisticated woman would recognize.

Personally, I strive to be special and unique.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Get serious

me..i been blending 6-7 EO\'s and making my own \'scent\'

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m not familiar with either one but they are both way too popular for me. I like to stand out. I found that Armani \"Mania\"
    goes well with PI/m so thats my mix. But then again everyones body chemistry is a bit different and what might smell good on one person may smell nasty on another.

experiment and be creative.

**DONOTDELETE**

I smelled a sample of Coolwater and didn\'t like it at all. I was given a sample vial of Curve from a lady I bought a fragrance from and I would have to say I preferred that over Coolwater. Of course the Coolwater sample was on a piece of paper so that could have influenced my reaction; when I tried Curve it was on myself, from a sample vial. But I\'m not sure what you\'re asking. Are you asking whether women prefer one or the other? Cause I couldn\'t tell you in that case. I think the guy before was correct when he said find one that you feel comfortable with.

James Bond would have worn neither. Maybe a Creed.

What would Batman wear ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Curve and Coolwater are both very good scents...If you want to wear what everybody else is wearing...I like to stand out and wear colognes that no one really wears..There are a lot of good ones: Acqua Di Gio, Nautica, Isy Miyake, Candies, lucky you, Joop!, Jean Paul, Givenchy Pi, Fahrenheit, Cerruti, Dolce, OP JUICE, and most are in the same price range as Cool Water and Curve...I just think both Curve and Coolwater are played out...but both of them to smell really nice..i prefer Curve because it smells better on my skin. Go to and dept store...they will give you free samples of anything you like.

Phero Pharaoh

sure glad i use a obsolete 1. called The Baron, also use le male time to time

King of the coupons!

Wolfe - And your opinion on Le Male is........?

Phero Pharaoh

i like it, i do prefer the baron as it\'s a little more musky and covers longer than le male but le male is damn nice scent (not to mention the 1st time i tryed it 2 ladies asked me what it was--no mones on either)and where you might have to reapply it after 2-3 hrs it covers good during that time. (this is if you\'re using a heavy -none stink like TE)

King of the coupons!

Grazie Signor Wolfe!! Sei troppo gentile! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

as a footnote to that statement, i am gonna use le male in my 1st chem spiked cologne though, actually 2 diff mixes of it..1 a cologne+ a -none and the other a mix of -nol+-rone . the none to use on neck/chest and other to use on wrist/forearms

Le Male is supurb!

All Hail FTR!!!

Think I might post my little story soon...

Phero Pharaoh

tis true that, and when a woman speaks, tis a dumbass man that doesnt listen [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

I was reading some reviews on from a link that was posted on another thread. Some people don\'t seem to like it, although it appears the majority do.

I\'d be tempted to try it, but I\'d want to get a whiff of it first. Still, I suppose it doesn\'t matter whether I like it or not, as long as the women seem to love it.

Phero Pharaoh

during x-mas i went to neimen marcus and tryed a tester on myself then went shopping, while in Victorias Secrets shopping, of the 15-18 ladies in there, at least 8-9 noticed the cologne and smiled at me (no -mones on) and 2 asked me what it was..that spoke volumes to me pal(damn sure wish i\'d had my -mones with me to add to it) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I bought some off ebay next day @ $50 for a 4.2oz spray.

Thread Information