Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Information,Please.......

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yo!

I\'m working on compiling a comparitive analysis of the phero products on the Love-Scent site.I\'d like to be able to rank products by total phero content (# of mg.per bottle),concentration (# of mg. per ml.),value ($$\'s per mg.of pheros), and any other objective,fact-based criteria that may become evident.

While I know that all products won\'t be included based on info given,(example-PF \"3%Pheromones\"....SURE!!!!)I want to collect all information available.

If you have any Stone Lab products, if you can give me the Ingredients, Phero percentages,Total phero content,or whatever is listed on the label,I\'d greatly appreciate it.( Already have Edge label info).I\'m particularly interested in AFA,PPA,PCC etc.

Also if you know or have even just heard any info about contents of any phero product,post it. I hate relying on \"facts\" that may not be true.

Here\'s what I \"know\"-
    PI- 5mg./10ml.
    NPA-2mg./5ml.
    TE- 2.4mg./20ml.
    Andro4.2-4.2mg./30ml.
    Attraction-8.8mg./30ml.
    AE-3.375mg./7.5ml.*

*The AE content is based on the percentage figures of the three phero components listed on label multiplied by total bottle content.I understand that this may be inaccurate as the weight of the glycol etc. probably differs from that of water,thus screwing up conversion of ml.\'s to mg.\'s. So if the percentages are meant to be % of weight, the number I got may be low. A comparison chart I\'ve seen elsewhere affirms this.(HELP!)

I Thank You [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Oscar
    P.S. if you see info already posted that you can verify or correct, please do.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Information,Please.......

Shit that makes alter ego one of the most multi pheromone products available (3 types) more concentrated than attraction no wonder it is so powerful and effective and the oil makes it a slow realise product works for longer and the presence of androsterone seems to make the other two pheromones more effective but that has already been discussed elsewhere in the forum and a search will show those threads

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

AE is oil based? Thanks that answers one of my Q´s.

but how do you perform a search on this board Paul from Oz? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJO1 to perform a search just go to the top of the page and click search..then type in what your looking for..Ex; Primal or what ever. good luck

Ladies and Gentlemen,

These are exactly the comments and questions I\'d hoped to evoke with my analysis.Yes, some people are going to be surprised,even shocked when they see the concentration and value comparisons.And a rundown on listed ingredients of all products would be valuable too.(ex.AE Contains Di-propylene glycol,Essential oils,Ethanol,Fragrance and pure,reagent-grade Human Pheromones.)

Please, don\'t get me wrong.I LOVE the discussions and debates we find here,(that\'s probably obvious).But for right now,what I need is DATA.

Paul,the concentration comparison between AE and Attraction jumped right out at you. It may not have for someone less mathmatically adept.That\'s one of the reasons I want to reduce the data to common denominators (mg.s of phero per ml. and cost per mg. of phero).

Thanks
    Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, this is what the AE bottle says:

0.020% androstenone
    0.015% androstenol
    0.010% androsterone
    in a di-propylene glycol base

Sadhu

Pheromol Factor - Top secret 11.5 ml

Xcite Wipes - Top secret wipe size. -? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

nHance wipes - not known wipes

Sadhu

AFA :
    bottle - 7.5 ml

0.020% - androstenone
    0.019% - androstenol

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting to get the information on contents im thinking of whats in the edge some sort of male and female mix im really thinking that perhaps a real secret ingredient might be OXYTOCIN the bonding chemcial they wont reveal it but it seems to be the one realised by humans after intercourse to cement the act. ANyoen got any thoughts on this one

Thanks!,

Great info everybody, PLEASE! KEEP IT COMING!

What about the other Stone Lab products,PPA and PCC,who\'s got \'em? Any good label info?

Also need any label info that might be on APC.I know that \"there\'s about half a million of you f*ckers out there\"(Woodstock \'69) that have APC. Any good stuff on the label? All I \"know\" so far is it\'s concentration level.

Remember, I also want ingredient info,like oil and/or alcohol,glycol,fragrance,etc.

Thanks, [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Oscar

Hello,
    Andro 4.2 contains 4.2 mg androstenone in alcohol.
    The phero profile in the nH wipes is identical to that of Edge and NPA. I may be able to find out aproximately how much is in one wipe.
    Bruce

Sadhu

speaking of APC I still keep getting those junk mails from those idiots who claim that `it is now legal in the US´ the same people who also send me emails for screts to make your dick bigger etc (amongst other things) I don´t even have a dick so what should I do with this info? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJ,
    Give the bigger dick info to some guy that you really hate.

....or really LIKE!

CJ and a.k.a.,

Y\'know 90% of the E-mails I get fall into one of two categories. It\'s either \"REDUCE YOUR DEBT\" or \"ENLARGE YOUR PENIS\".
    I immediately delete them all for fear that I may get the two mixed up! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Please keep the data coming. Thanks!

Thanks All,

I\'ve nearly finished with the chart,that is, for the products I have any hope of comparing.The good news is,this includes a MAJORITY of the stuff on the site.The bad news is there\'s NO hope of presenting this info in any sort of spreadsheet fashion with this posting format.You know,you type two lines and they come up as one.Let\'s see what I can figure out.

Anyway I\'ve got a great teaser.The most important column on the chart in my opinion is the dollars per milligram of phero product category.I didn\'t differentiate between Androstenone only and multi-phero products.That can come later.

And the winner is.......ATTRACTION at only $5.10 per mg. of pheros! Okay,you all probably knew this from the Love-Scent site,but I\'ll bet you DIDN\'T know that the BIG LOSER in this category would be.....APC in the half-ounce bottle coming in at an UNBELIEVABLE $39.93 per mg. of pheros!!!!

Sure, Attraction is on sale right now,but at its regular price it still wins hands down at $5.68 per mg. of pheros. Okay, so 5.5mg. of its total 8.8mg. content is the cheaper androstenol,but it has 3.3mg.of androstenone as well. You\'d have to buy FOUR half-ounce bottles of APC (at a pitiful 0.75mg.of pheros per bottle) to even come close to just the Androstenone content in one bottle of Attraction!

What\'s that? nobody buys the half-ounce for $29.95 when they can get a full ounce for $34.95! That reminds me,..Guess what came in NEXT to last? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Still need info on PPA and PCC.I\'ve got SOME numbers but need them verified.

P.S. APC fans,..hope you\'re good sports.I AM anxious to try it.Just as soon as I win a free bottle or something. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

CJ,

Sorry,I forgot to ask,are ingredients listed on the back of the AFA bottle like on AE? Is yours a female formula,or is it a uni-sex product? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Thanks [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Oscar

Sadhu

Hi I don´t have AE (yet) so I can´t compare the two. But all it says is the phero content and the ethanol.

It´s scentless but when I first got it and I opened it to have a sniff it reminded me of vodka! But it´s scentless and ideal for spiking up your normal fragrance with.

It´s a `unisex´product if you like yes. Although in a way they all are.

I think an important thing to remember with phero usage is to get a good balance between the -none and -nol. They are produced naturall by everyone so you can´t really say that one is a womens and the other a mens. And they are both important and work together in some way.
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I think there\'s something else in APC that attracts women, other than Pheromones. But that\'s just my opinion, what do you think jambat?

Dylan

Does APC\'s label have any content information?

Oscar
    [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Great Work on your part!!
    Could you put a table of comparison online?
    Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Just one other thing...What are really the percentages in AE?After all conversions and adjustments...in mg/ml? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wilde -

Where are you getting the APC concentration of .75 milligrams per bottle??? Mine clearly reads \"0.020 mg/l\" which breaks down to 1 milligram in 50 LITERS of PRODUCT. Is this NOT what yours reads??? By my math, the content per bottle is really .0006 milligrams per 1-ounce BOTTLE, making the cost per milligram almost $50,000.00 (feel free to check my math) - and you\'d need to buy 1666.66 bottles just to get 1 measly milligram!

Curious...? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Kakua,

I\'d love to be able to lay out the grid chart I\'ve got here but the reply format I\'m typing in right now would make that a nightmare.I\'ve got eleven columns going across the paper with the following headings-

1.product name and abbreviation,
    2.total content in ml.s
    3.which pheros it contains
    4.total phero content in mg.s
    5.*phero concentration as a % of weight
    6.number of mg.s of pheros per ml.of product
    7.inert ingredients- oil, alcohol,glycol etc.
    8.current price
    9.price per ml. of product
    10.*price per mg. of pheros
    11.packaging-spray,dropper,open-mouth bottle-scented /unscented - men\'s and or women\'s version - misc.info.

*asterisk indicates the really important numbers (#\'s 5 and 6 are basically the same number with the decimal moved one place, so one column COULD be eliminated.)

I\'m thinking of posting it a few columns at a time so if you really wanted to, you could print it out and LITERALLY cut and paste it.Sounds dumb to me too,but I\'m a technologically challenged kind of guy and that\'s all I\'ve come up with.

Bruce indicated he\'d consider putting some kind of comparison chart or graph on the site.I\'ll likely end up putting a copy in an envelope and MAILING it to him!

The products which I got sufficient information to rate (in order of phero concentration highest to lowest)are as follows-

1.Perfect Ten
    2.Primal Instinct
    3.Alter Ego
    4.New Pheromone Additive
    5.Androstenone Fragrance Additive
    6.Attraction
    7.Passion Pheromone Attractant (for women)
    8.Passion Copulin Concentrate (copulins only)
    9.Passion Pheromone Attractant (for men)
    10.Andro 4.2
    11.The Edge
    12.Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate
    13.Realm

These were the ones for which reliable information could be found.Does anything look terribly out of line?
    Questions,comments or corrections are welcome.

Oscar
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    The board\'s proving my point. For some reason 5 and 6 on top list want to be on the same line even though they aren\'t on reply screen!GRRRRRR.
    [ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]
    [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]Still screwed up

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]
    [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

**DONOTDELETE**

If it would not be asking too much could you e-mail the table you have to me??
    THKs [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaaahhhh.....Perfect Ten?? Wheres that?? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Hi not to take anything away from bruce but APC is so common..that it sells elsewhere for a lot less..I just bought a 1oz bottle for $12..you should spend that money you save on one of bruces other products with higher pheromone content..just a tip!

MjrSOB,

I\'ve seen some scary posts about SOME \"APC\" distributors.Guys are getting un-labeled bottles in plain,un-padded envelopes,and some have said they seriously doubt the phero content.
    Have you received your bottle yet? If so,does it smell right? (assuming you\'ve had APC before).
    Do you think it\'s the real thing? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar

Kakua,

P10\'s available thru the Forum Club page. You can click your way there from Love-Scent site.And no it wouldn\'t be too much to ask to E-mail it to you ,IF I knew how to E-mail a piece of paper.I don\'t have a scanner and this chart is in rough draft form at best.Sorry.I know numbers,not computers. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Suggestions?

Oscar

Idol,

I requested info for APC over and over on this thread. Nothing .I relied upon the graphs on two different websites to evaluate APC,which both list it as having a .005% to weight phero content.Plus on Love-Scent site, on Primals blurb on main page, it says that Primal is ten times stronger than APC or Realm, which agreed with the graphs elsewhere.

Are you pulling my leg? Does the APC bottle actually have info,....and NOT ONE APC fan offered it up in timely fashion?
    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I\'m awaiting independent confirmation.
    So,Please,...Let\'s get it up, APC guys!

Oscar

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information